It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HHS official died of Blunt Force Trauma deemed Suicide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Daniel Best was appointed by HHS to lower drug prices earlier this year. Background info on Best

On Oct 30, 2018, Best wrote a blog on the HHS website answering questions regarding lower pricing.

Nov 1, HHS announced the death of Daniel Best with no further comment.

Trump mentions multiple times on the campaign trail how he made a call to Pfizer (and Novartis] when Phizer upped a drug price substantially; saying he convinced them to lower prices.

Nov 15 his cause of death was announced as multiple blunt force trama and declared a suicide .

Police say Best was found "unresponsive" near the garage door exit of an apartment building in Washington, D.C.'s Navy Yard neighborhood at 5:25 a.m. on Nov. 1, and was pronounced dead by medical personnel who responded to the scene.

The city's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on Thursday said Best died from "multiple blunt force injuries" and it ruled his death a suicide. It would not release further information.

Link

Yesterday, Nov. 16, Pfizer announced

Pfizer Inc said on Friday that it plans to hike U.S. prices on 41 of its medicines in January, after walking back its previous planned price increases this summer under pressure from President Donald Trump.
reuters

BTW, in case you didn't notice, Best worked for Phizer 12 years.

I hardly know what else to say it is so obvious. Could deep state be anymore "in your face"?

It takes all hope away that even a little of this can be cleaned up. We are held hostage.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Almost sounds like an Arkancide.

But probably all a coincidence?

I'm assuming that there was no weapon at the scene either...

We are so just a banana republic at this point.

/facepalm

S&F for the post... bring up a lot of questions.

edit on 17-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

"Multiple blunt force trama?"

As in he beat himself to death with a baseball bat or similar?

Yeah...ok...if they say so.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Is this like the US Attorney investigating fraud in Broward County who they decided shot himself in the head even though they couldn't find a gun anywhere at the scene?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

A severe case of why are you hitting yourself?

Remember people, Obey.. Obey...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It seems like an "I dare you to lower prices" threat from Pharma.

It is a much too overt string of circumstances to be anything but a blatant message

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well, he actually still had a pulse when EMT's got there, but he violently resisted while they were loading him in the meat wagon and threw himself off a bridge several times then slammed his own head in the door of the ambulance numerous times, locking paramedics out. He then placed the ambulance in Drive, jumped out and ran over himself...twice.

Responding paramedics had this to say about the incident "That was some crazy S#, man! He was one tough sum-bitch! But he be dead now!"
edit on 11/17/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hmmm. My astute investigative skills say he passed out from a sugar imbalance while walking into the garage. On his way down, he grabbed for the wall but hit the automatic garage door switch. He continued on his fall, his head landing right where the garage door comes down, rest of body inside garage so it wouldn’t impede door. Blunt trauma one. The door came down, hit his head then started to rise. Blunt force trauma two. The door went up 2 ft, to reset position, then came back down. Blunt force three. This continued until victim dead. Because he was a diabetic and ate sugar covered cereal for breakfast, it was considered suicide, as he intended to make himself pass out with his head under the garage door while it was activated, so it would beat his head until dead.

And there you have it! Suicide by multiple blunt force traumas (like a bowling accident!)

/s (Just so we’re clear)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Suicide by blunt force trauma is rare but not unheard of. Moreover, technically the term "blunt force trauma" is applied to a wide variety of scenarios including those who jump from heights and those who intentionally crash a vehicle.

people.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW

Suicide by blunt force trauma is rare but not unheard of. Moreover, technically the term "blunt force trauma" is applied to a wide variety of scenarios including those who jump from heights and those who intentionally crash a vehicle.

people.com...

Of course. Just wondering about the "near the garage door exit" and "multiple blunt force" part.

Lab4Us's theory sounds good as any with FCD a 2nd.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RKWWWW

Soooo..... let me understand this. He jumped off a bridge multiple times and then drug himself home to die? Makes sense.

Sounds like the guy they found at the bottom of the river here. He had two steel balls chained to his ankles and several concrete blocks tied to himself. Ruled accidental. Sheriff said it was just like a thief to steal more than he could carry.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Maybe we'll need a new word for this:
Pharmacided
Or perhaps -
Pfizerated
edit on 17-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Hey Redneck,
Knock knock
who's there?
Opportyranny
what do yo do?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Those theories are amusing, I'll give you that.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Open the door and shoot through the opening.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

yes your suicide by bridge example could have multiple blunt force traumas. Ruptured spleen, head injury, crushed chest cavity. I image most jumpers have multiple blunt force trauma listed as cause of death on their death certificate.
edit on 17-11-2018 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
"He dead yet???"

***thump, thump, thump***

(muffled screaming)

"Still not dead yet??? DAY-UM! Toss me that lug wrench, dude"

***thump, thump, thump, chainsaw starting***

"How 'bout now??"

***chainsaw at full RPM's***

"He gotta' be dead now!!"

"Yep...definitely a suicide."

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RKWWWW

I just think it must have been terrible to have to drag himself back to his garage after killing himself. Someone should have had the compassion to put a bridge up closer to his house.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Perhaps he used some sort of explosive device to commit suicide.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

"Multiple blunt force trama?"

As in he beat himself to death with a baseball bat or similar?

Yeah...ok...if they say so.

I'm thinking that maybe he tripped, hit his head, and then the garage door kept closing on his head. Seems possible, also it should be noted that Phizer just can out with a pill that prevents most falls, and garage door injuries. Side effects include; not listening to reality, accepting bribes, failing to report misdeeds. Not taking regular doses can result in SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome)

I heard they want to give free samples to their regular patients in Congress. It's a shame Best's HMO didn't cover this pill.

edit on 17-11-2018 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future that I too will suffer from not taking this "new" pill

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join