It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HHS official died of Blunt Force Trauma deemed Suicide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Really, that is all you have to say???

Why would they make all the evidence public? Would you believe it if it supports a suicide, or would you just claim fake? Are you qualified to judge?

Better?

edit on 11/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Truth can be stranger than fiction. Especially the suicides where body found shot in the head, twice.
On average, adjusted for age, the annual U.S. suicide rate increased 24% between 1999 and 2014, from 10.5 to 13.0 suicides per 100,000 people, the highest rate recorded in 28 years.
Here if you dare

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

A simple fall on a cement floor can cause several blunt force traumas. You could easily break ribs and crack your skull for example. Without looking at coroners report your just speculating and thats useless.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Yeah..."suicide."

The dude works for the HHS, if he wanted to kill himself wouldn't he use his his position of power to procure drugs that would have the same effect?

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when the x-rays come, i might be going out on a limb by saying if there is any blunt force trauma to the back of the head...well you do the math. Unless this man was a bodybuilding squid hybrid with tentacles for arms, a Louisville slugger and bad bone density, I can't believe this man had the strength to beat himself to death.

I wouldn't call this suicide, i'd call this ssuspicious.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
"I thought that was a reasonable assumption. Would the traumas from a single fall be classified as multiple?"

He could fall bash his head on a table,countertop, stool, or chair, and then if his head smacked the cement. Poof Multiple blunt force trauma.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PainGod

Why is it being reported as a suicide and not an accidental death then? How do they know it was suicide?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So multiple blunt force trauma... ok, if he did fall down the stairs = multiple blunt force trauma but why automatically = suicide?

Multiple blunt force trauma... hmm. falls, garage door repeatedly tries to close on head = multiple blunt force trauma but again, why does it = suicide?

wouldn't either one of those scenarios lend itself more towards accidental death than suicide?

Anyone know the actual address where we might be able to giiggle walk it and get a look at the garage door? being an apartment building, don't they normally open after swiping a security key card, usually from inside your car, while you are sitting in said car?

Just random thoughts, apologies if posted and answered.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why do I get the impression the media is running interference for assassins?

They are after all the only people left on the planet that think Seth Rich was a victim of a robbery.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

As surfer_soul says above, then why suicide and not accidental?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Seen way too many coverups, it's become surreal and worthy of reflection on the issue at hand

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Look we this is simply a question we are asking, we will NOT find the answer to this on ATS - BUT sometimes people have to ask question's about questionable occurrences.

In this case this was a man whom was tasked with benefiting patients and protected them from financial exploitation and in this case given WHO and WHAT he was up against I would have been suspicious of his untimely death even if he had died in bed.

But we ALL KNOW that there are those in places of power throughout this world, in all nations and at or very near to the top's of most major corporations around the world or pulling there string's for whom human life is cheap, whom see the people of this world even of there own nations as sheep, livestock and simply numbers to be balances, used and profited from.
In short they often have a specific form of mental deficiency which prohibits the natural human empathy most people feel OR are otherwise detached from reality enough by there own bureaucracy that they have lost all sight of the reality in which they live and the part they play within it.

Humanity will always suffer evil people in places of power - unless we eventually or are uplifted by a higher sentience evolve out of this trap which limit's our own races dynamism and prevents us as a species from achieving the true potential of our civilization.

This man's death tragic though it is I am sorry to say is barely a footnote and he is merely one of legion of innocent victim's of corruption if indeed he was Murdered.
It however his death was a genuine accident as unlikely as that is then he is merely one of legion of those whose death's have aroused suspicion among those of us whom have a very - and correctly - jaded view of our own current world.

My personal belief though the data as other's are pointing out correctly is Limited to virtually Nothing for me to base this belief upon is that he was actually murdered probably as a lesson to other's whom may follow in his footstep's.
But my personal belief is that there will always be crusaders whom will want to take over this man's role - if they ever have the chance to do so and whom would pursue his goal's even more faithfully then he himself may have had he not died.

As it stand's we are on the border of a new economic depression with run away financial scheme's and flawed bailout's as well as a heating up economic war that is sure to spread as well as a shift of economic power away from the established economy's toward the emergent ones which show's no sign's of stopping even with a slow down.
MANY of those in positions of economic power have hardened themselves against it but the ordinary every day folk WILL suffer.

Before Rome Fell, there are many story's and theory's as to why the empire eventually broke but it was not simply the Visigoth's or the stress of the Hun's (and some would argue the empire continued until the fall of Constantinople), what happened was that power left Rome and ended up among the diaspora of the roman empire, Corruption, Greed and regional provincial politics caused the empire to lose it's cohesion, the legion's never really recovered from there disaster in Germania (and the senator's continued to use the name of Quintus Various as a curse to there dying day whenever something occurred they saw as bad with the usual cry Quintus Various Give Me Back My Legion's) which was even before the Hun's showed up and some would rather argue that the empire died of old age, that lead poisoning played a part in the death of the original patrician clan's as the Roman's had started to use lead as a food colouring as well as for there water pipes and over a generation or more it's effect's are accumulative making there descendant's imbecilic and resulting in a whole series of non patrician emperors, the death in all but name of the senate etc before Rome's final day.

But there are many parallel's between the corruption before the fall of Rome and the modern world.

America has led the world's economy and stabilized it since at least the 1940's but probably since the 30's in reality, it is a keystone in the arch of the world's economic structure and if it does not regain it's cohesion as a nation both politically and economically, if protectionism win's out then the economic crisis is I am very sad to say going to escalate VERY rapidly with a crash coming seemingly out of nowhere.

This man's Death is 'IF' a homicide is actually a symptom of the psychology and nature of those in these positions of economic power that is leading the world to this precipice.

And it is a precipice, if the economy's collapse it shall trigger a major war perhaps even precipitate world war three.

The EU over here is a dead duck taking order's from the Troika whom are trying to turn it into a new south America and themselves into a new 13, hoping to create a hidden dynasty for there own benefit but they are playing Russian roulette as well.

Today we have our own lead in the form of hidden population control, DELIBERATE dumbing down of the population by those in power whom erroneously think it will make there control of them easier but forget the lesson's of history as to how it actually destroys empires and those that are a threat to this grand hidden - if not necessarily organized - conspiracy against the people of this planet are always in danger, this man may simply be another casualty in a hidden war for our own survival.

Emergent economy's rather than our friend's may every well be our own Visigoth's wanting what we have but willing to destroy us to take it for themselves only then to fall to someone else in there own course.

edit on 18-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Why is it being reported as a suicide and not an accidental death then? How do they know it was suicide?

That’s a good question.

It seems they are making a gross assumption which would seem to be a possible
explanation for what would seem to be covering the pos-ition of big P inasmuch as
scant details have been presented, especially in this case, since it would seem to
be a high profile person who is dead.

Far be it from us to be qualified to evaluate such matters, however. Hence, It would seem that it’s none of our business. I would think there’s a special school for achieving that distinction. And it would seem that everyone involved in this investigation are alumni. That’s one way to put a lid one it (it would seem).

But. I don’t wanna assume anything.

I do not assume this report is true, or free of lies and coverup.

Why would anyone believe this, on the face of it?

# 1011

edit on 18-11-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Far be it from us to be qualified to evaluate such matters, however.

Lacking more information, that would be a valid assessment.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So did the Clintons help him bludgeon himself to death?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Interesting topic. Put me in mind of the Barry Sherman case.
I suppose with the numbers involved there is always going to be some doubt about these sorts of things.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

POTUS Trump has been trying to get "Big Pharma" to lower their prices on medications, and at every turn "Big Pharma" and their friends in the "left" have been trying to stop this "change..." I thought "change" was good according to the left... Of course, when that "change" really would help regular people, the left is against such "change..." Similar to how Pelosi mentions the "tax breaks" as "crumbs" and she wants the "tax breaks" repealed...

Now we have this "suicide" which is more evidence the "leftist globalists and their friends in Big Pharma" would resort to these types of "suicide," and people in the left are still stupid enough to claim POTUS Trump is a globalist and doesn't care for the people...

edit on 19-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

As surfer_soul says above, then why suicide and not accidental?

TheRedneck

Not really sure. I was only commenting on how multiple blunt force trauma could occur from a single fall.

If he jumped he could have multiple blunt force trauma to his head and torso. If he belly flopped the damage would be spread throughout his body.

More info is needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join