It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abrams says she can't win, ends challenge in Ga.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
If she needs excuses for why she lost she needs to consult Hillary Clinton. That woman can supply her with thousands of excuses and none that will involve her campaign in the least.

What Happened vol. 2

🎃🍇

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: je55ejame5
People on here talking about how their party never vote on skin color...etc LOL Yeh because look at the leaders they elected..they got white white, off white, slightly off white...etc, such a diverse group of people elected by the Republicans. LMAO

Anybody who votes based on ‘diversity of race’ is a moron who should be banned from voting altogether.

The elected are supposed to represent America but look at who the Republicans elected and tell me that it is a real representation of America compared to who the Democrats elected?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: je55ejame5

So we're solely represented by skin tone and gender?

Do you still find yourself wondering how someone like DJT could be elected president as well?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

People on here talking about how their party never vote on skin color...etc LOL Yeh because look at the leaders they elected..they got white white, off white, slightly off white...etc, such a diverse group of people elected by the Republicans. LMAO

Anybody who votes based on ‘diversity of race’ is a moron who should be banned from voting altogether.

The elected are supposed to represent America but look at who the Republicans elected and tell me that it is a real representation of America compared to who the Democrats elected?

there is no diversity in the DNC. Its all communists.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

All voted because of POLICY

ANYONE WHO VOTES BASED ON RACE IS A MORON

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's funny how leftists are all about diversity of things like skin color, but march in lockstep and don't allow diversity of thought.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Interesting considering the only presidential candidates your party could muster in 2016 were old and white.

The Republicans had a diverse slate and out of the top runners, you had two Hispanics and one African American garnering a combined majority of votes, just not enough individually to beat Trump.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Look, I know it’s hard for you to grasp but if there are two people to choose from and one is white and one is black who do you vote for?

Here’s a tip. The white male has a policy of, say, decrease personal income tax and the black female has a policy of, say, gun confiscation.

Do you vote for the tax cuts or the gun grab?

Clue: it has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's funny how leftists are all about diversity of things like skin color, but march in lockstep and don't allow diversity of thought.

It's also funny how only the House Elect are being showcased there as though they are the only ones who matter. Pay not attention to the ones already sitting or the Senate or other high officials like Nikki Haley.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Interesting considering the only presidential candidates your party could muster in 2016 were old and white.

The Republicans had a diverse slate and out of the top runners, you had two Hispanics and one African American garnering a combined majority of votes, just not enough individually to beat Trump.

Ssshhhhh. You’ll trigger him.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It does if you're a leftist. You've heard that white women like myself are now being castigated because we didn't vote in a 80-80% consolidated block for progressives? Instead, our votes were split about 50/50, and according to people like this twit, that means we're still racist.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Je55e we understand that the majority of republican representatives are white and male.
But NONE of them were voted for because they are white and male.

Do you vote based on race and gender or do you actually think about the promises the candidates make?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The ones concerned about skin color are the actual racists..

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It does if you're a leftist. You've heard that white women like myself are now being castigated because we didn't vote in a 80-80% consolidated block for progressives? Instead, our votes were split about 50/50, and according to people like this twit, that means we're still racist.

Oh yes, I heard you’re a bunch of racists whose husbands told you which way to vote. You disgusting white women should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: headorheart

She is a racist who deserved to lose.

*shrugs*

"You don't need to go home, but you can't stay here!"

I'm sure this is a controversial attitude and I will probably catch hell for saying this but it's been my observation that the most prejudiced are the minorities. I perceive blacks and latinos to be x times more racially prejudiced than caucasians.

Let the condemnation begin.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Racism among your own race is a thing.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Representatives represent their home districts first, and their first job is to get elected congrats. Watched my home district go from democrat to republican and back to democrat the last 40 years. Its changing even if its not fast enough for you. Personally really dont care if they are Republican or Democrat, or their race or gender identity. Just be honest and represent in the best interests for your district. Wonder how many on both sides will actually do that, lol talk about a minority.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

*shrugs*

I'm sure this is a controversial attitude and I will probably catch hell for saying this but it's been my observation that the most prejudiced are the minorities. I perceive blacks and latinos to be x times more racially prejudiced than caucasians.

It's been my personal observation that leftists are far more racist than any other partisan/ideological group.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I don't say things like this very often but your an idiot. You want to make politics about race instead of issues. It doesn't matter if a representative is black, yellow, white, brown or even green what matters is what they believe on issues. By trying to make things all about race your destroying the foundation of our government. I don't care what colour you are or even if your male or female I voted for an old white guy instead of a woman and she won. Why did I vote for Phil Bredeson I agree with his policies and Blackburn being a woman had nothing to do with my decision.

Just remember keep trying to make this about race you are libel to start something you can't control.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

*shrugs*

I find that white leftists are the most racist. To them, it’s NEVER a ‘man’ or a ‘woman’ etc
It’s ALWAYS a ‘black man’ a ‘trans woman’ a ‘gay woman’ a ‘hispanic’ etc. EVERY time a person must be identified by their race, gender etc as though it has some meaning.

Ben Carson is a man. Just a man. Nothing more. But for some reason the leftists opposed him.

They must be racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join