It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abrams says she can't win, ends challenge in Ga.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sore loser finally stopped.

Guess the lawsuit money ran out.

No proof, big goof 😎

It did.
Farce to remain in the spotlight

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
One less communist to worry about for a while. She will be back. They always come back.

I am from Georgia
Congratulations , you got it right
Georgians stopped that shiite before it got started

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The only 2 platforms Abrams ran on :
1) First African American Governor of Georgia
2) Georgians may have to give up their firearms

That is all
Just those 2
Oh , and add the first Hillary Clinton/George Soros candidate

edit on 11/16/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wonder how many of her needy constituents she could have fed (or could feed) with the money she’s wasted/wasting on lawyers to try and steal this election? I really wonder when any of these folks who claim they want to take care of those in need...will actually do it!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

Maybe she wisened up and realized she was a pawn, if they thought she could have been useful for them in the future they would have told her to concede sooner. The ones they seem to be plan in propping up later to higher positions they wanted to express decorum, but they kept a few pawns in the game to keep the perception of resistance alive.
edit on 11/16/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/16/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
She's such a loser...even Oprah couldn't help her.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Abrams stressed as she spoke: "This is not a speech of concession."

Listen you lost; I know it sucks. Concede... it builds character to admit you lost... it let's you move on, fix the things that caused you to loose and than come back next time even stronger.

This (our current state of political affairs) is what happens when you give everyone a trophy ... no one can deal with losing any more ... no one is able to preform introspection.

It's not just politics; America is so unhappy because we cant sit down and take stock of what we have any more. We blame everyone else for our obsricals and since it's no longer "our fault" we fall into despair because we cant fix it.

You lost Ms Abrams; thanks for trying, that's more than most people do ... now go away until you figure out (internally) why you lost.

edit on 16-11-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The only 2 platforms Abrams ran on :
1) First African American Governor of Georgia
2) Georgians may have to give up their firearms

That is all
Just those 2
Oh , and add the first Hillary Clinton/George Soros candidate

3 actually. 3rd one was "recount until I win"

This is all going to be Micheal Obama's platform BTW.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
People on here talking about how their party never vote on skin color...etc LOL Yeh because look at the leaders they elected..they got white white, off white, slightly off white...etc, such a diverse group of people elected by the Republicans. LMAO

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If she needs excuses for why she lost she needs to consult Hillary Clinton. That woman can supply her with thousands of excuses and none that will involve her campaign in the least.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: je55ejame5
People on here talking about how their party never vote on skin color...etc LOL Yeh because look at the leaders they elected..they got white white, off white, slightly off white...etc, such a diverse group of people elected by the Republicans. LMAO

And we now have a moron claiming that these people are voted for because of their skin color.

Ever heard of the term ‘policy’?

“Republican leaders are only voted for because they are white”. Is that what your iq tells you?
edit on 16 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: je55ejame5

Why are you marginalizing black Republicans?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

well I didnt vote for Hillary. Her being white didnt add to diversity so I figured it was racist.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Anybody who votes based on ‘diversity of race’ is a moron who should be banned from voting altogether.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheartI live close to Atlanta. I like her, but she had some really bad ads. She said the blue wave was documented and undocumented. It seemed to me that she thought the undocumented should have the vote. That was just more of the count every vote thing. I rather only count the regestered votes.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Its hard to win an election when the main issue is, Im black and everyone who isnt is a racist.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Wonder how many of her needy constituents she could have fed (or could feed) with the money she’s wasted/wasting on lawyers to try and steal this election? I really wonder when any of these folks who claim they want to take care of those in need...will actually do it!

One could ask Beta Male that same question:

"Dude, how much of your California contributions could seriously help those people who just got burned out?"

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

She is a racist who deserved to lose.

*shrugs*

"You don't need to go home, but you can't stay here!"

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Says the party of "Look anything but white and male, but THINK EXACTLY ALIKE or be burned at the ideological stake".

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Its hard to win an election when the main issue is, Im black and everyone who isnt is a racist.

That was her own and only policy/issue she ran on
Other than "Georgians may need to give up their firearms"
Both were mistakes here in Georgia
We have been on a quest to purge racism here since the Civil War . It is working .
Then , someone like Abrams comes along and tries their best to make it rear it's ugly head yet again

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join