It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War waged from space? -CA wildfires, PG&E accepts blame for 2017 fires

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This may be the biggest conspiracy I have yet to come across. We have satellites in space purportedly to harvest sunlight which is beamed to Earth via microwaves or electric lasers to be converted in to electricity. We know billions have been invested and the scientific literature and patents prove that this is not fantasy. PG&E (Pacific Gas & Electric) has admitted faulty equipment caused the horrible 2017 fires in Santa Rosa. Who runs it? The vice President of Rothschild Inc. Roger Kimmel - www.pgecorp.com...

Watch the video by SGT Report then check out the following videos for explanation of the technology and history behind it. This tech can be easily weaponized and considering how these fires have sprung up simultaneously in places miles apart and consider who is controlling these companies. We may be seeing the explanation for what Trump has spoken about our Space Force. Is WW 3 being fought in space? What about all the storms where forecasters can't seem to predict their direction or strength?

The world is becoming a sick science fiction novel. What was once sci-fi is now reality. We better start looking much harder at this.

How old was this History Channel show?

Space Based Solar Power

As potential weapons? You bet!

Disaster capitalists preying on California fire victims

Additional information on weather manipulation, storm steering:
www.aircrap.org...

You can't see microwaves coming from space which could strike anywhere so could there be a more perfect weapon? Remember this every time you read comments about 9/11 laughing off "space beams".
edit on 16-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: made title more accurate

edit on 18-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The also make electric meters for homes that are known to catch fire. Not good

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Why can't we just return to nukes in the ionosphere?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Why can't we just return to nukes in the ionosphere?

Ah for the good old days when nukes were all we had to worry about.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

How do you explain terrestrial weapons being more economic in terms of pricing AND use? How often does a space weapons platform cross the path of it's target? Half a day? A couple hours? I honestly do not know the answer to this and this is a real question to you. Wouldn't ICBM missiles that could hit anywhere on Earth within an hour be a better weapons platform? Or is it just the untraceable nature of the space weapons platform that makes them superior? How long until technology catches up and reveals the nature of beam weapons (when could they become detectable, is that even plausible)?

This whole space force thing is really interesting to me, but seems far-fetched (and not because of the technology necessary, but because of the logistics). For instance, if we start shooting other satellites, wouldn't we just be shooting ourselves in the foot by creating a cascading field of space junk?

Is the only real benefit that the beams could be invisible?

Can you sell me on this please? I want to believe!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Holy smokes....a REAL conspiracy on ATS!!!! That is spectacular reading OP. I went to look up microwaves and yeah.....invisible. I thought there may be some way to view them but I cant find it.

Its like a real james bond movie.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Humans like new toys. Especially ones made by physicists.

Space force is a little premature since we aren't protecting goods.

Trump mittal likely was briefed on espionage and sabatoge of military satellites and decided it was his idea to do something about it. When of coarse its already being worked on...

Space based weapons are not economical right now but they surely experiment with what they have.

We live to do stuff we have no understanding of and then go whoops.

I think of those pictures of guys watching nukes with binoculars on ships and in the desert.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A little far-fetched was my first thought. No offense because I think a lot of you. Since I do have that kind of respect, I decided to dig in and started working my way through the materials and...day-yum!

Even taking out one or two of the components and we're still left with serious evidence of egregious crimes against the public and a conspiracy of epic proportions.

I'm looking for counter-arguments but the evidentiary items cannot be easily explained away. Mind. Blown.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here's a map of the current (11/15/2018) fires burning in California. They stretch from the North end to the South. This is not the result of climate change, lightning or any other natural explanation to be sure. They could be arson but PG&E already lit the big fire last year so who knows.
www.fire.ca.gov...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Good find Ask! I'm obliged to look deeper into this...and strangely thus far, there has been no rabid downplay reply here as yet.....thats interesting on its own.

edit on 15-11-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Replying to make sure I follow. Nice thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Strange isn't it? How sooner or later almost everything comes back to the Rothschilds'....makes me so cross!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I had no idea this type of energy transfer was possible. I'm thinking POE wireless would be amazing, from a networking perspective.

The conspiracy angle on this is interesting as well, but that blew me away. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Very intrigueing....

I want to know more 😀

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Trump mittal likely was briefed on espionage and sabatoge of military satellites and decided it was his idea to do something about it. When of coarse its already being worked on...

Space based weapons are not economical right now but they surely experiment with what they have.

I think of those pictures of guys watching nukes with binoculars on ships and in the desert.

When the military started the Army Air Corps, air planes weren’t economically feasible and within a few years they were changing the way wars were caught. Point is sometimes it takes a push like this to get the ball rolling.

As it pertains to the Space Force, I’d rather we be first to establish dominance than not.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The thing is that the cost of this will just be passed on to the customers. If an insurance company pays, they spread the cost out to all power companies with increased premiums. So on top of taxpayers getting screwed, so are the customers of utilities.

Our power companies here are pretty cautious and try to do maintenance to help prevent fires. We do have storms that knock out fires but response is fast to fix them and any fires are usually quickly extinguished.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I know GUT, this is the type of thing I really don't want to know. The implications of this just reverberate from a dozen different conspiracies though; space based weapons, severe storms, fireballs and sky anomalies, climate change, agenda 2030, Rothschilds and disaster capitalism. I feel like we're under attack from all directions and perhaps we are - border caravans, election fraud, wild fires, mass shootings, government propaganda, social upheaval - what isn't being turned on it's head?

Scary times indeed my friend. We must have the courage to look it all straight in the face and get to the bottom or future generations will curse us forever - and rightfully so.
edit on 15-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

When the military started the Army Air Corps, air planes weren’t economically feasible and within a few years they were changing the way wars were caught. Point is sometimes it takes a push like this to get the ball rolling.

As it pertains to the Space Force, I’d rather we be first to establish dominance than not.

Whether or not there is a patch on a jacket has nothing to do with what we are already doing in space with the navy, army, air force. In fact putting them under one control may be a greater danger for gaining control of all three branches.

Eventually yes we will have people in space. Right now its drones and satellites. The secret programs are developing and are better under ground and are that way for a reason. We aren't capable yet and dont want our cards shown for others developing as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh look! PG&E may be to blame for the current fires.
Whoduthunkit?
www.newsweek.com...

That's ok because Jerry Brown just passed a law that PG&E can't go bankrupt. How convenient.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here's a thread I posted a few days ago about the cut and spray method for forest management. Turns out it leaves dead standing trees that pose a fire risk and validate what Trump was accusing California officials of.

Was Trump Right? Wildfires and PG&E- Cut and Spray created huge fire risk
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join