It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War waged from space? -CA wildfires, PG&E accepts blame for 2017 fires

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Research: Solaren

ETA: Russia Announces Issuance Of Space Solar Power System Patent To Solaren Corporation

MANHATTAN BEACH, August 12, 2016 – The Russian Federation’s Federal Service for Intellectual Property has announced the issuance of a key Space Solar Power (SSP) system patent to Solaren Corporation (“Solaren”). With the issuance of the Russian patent in July 2016, Solaren now has key enabling Space Solar Power system patents in all of the world’s major space-faring countries. The Solaren inventors are Dr. James E. Rogers, and Mr. Gary T. Spirnak.

Solaren’s patented Space Solar Power plants will generate zero emission electricity from space that is cost competitive with any terrestrial source of baseload electricity. In the coming decade, Solaren’s Space Solar Power development program will validate all aspects of our SSP Plants. Future Solaren Space Solar Power plants will provide pollution-free, baseload electricity to any country on the planet on a scale that will significantly address global climate change.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-11-2018 by eisegesis because: added links

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It should be noted that geosynchronous satellites are, by necessity, positioned over the equator.

Apart from the fact that there are, as yet, none in service, the power density which is sent to the surface is not nearly enough to start a fire, or even to warm a cup of coffee.

Remember this every time you read comments about 9/11 laughing off "space beams".
Yeah. Always good for a chuckle.

You're the last person I expected to be a science denier. Did you read any of the links? This is old technology patented in the 1970's. Neither of us can claim to know for sure what is or isn't in orbit over our heads. The military has DEWs that can shoot down planes and even missiles which obviously takes more energy than what's needed to heat a cup of coffee.

This is a case of many pieces of circumstantial evidence all pointing towards the same direction. As they say where there's smoke there's usually fire. You can't see the heat in your microwave oven but you needn't put your hand in it to find out it's real.

Nothing unusual about the burn pattern here:

edit on 15-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I have been quite aware of the theory behind power satellites for some time. I understand something of how it works.

You can't see the heat in your microwave oven but you needn't put your hand in it to find out it's real.
Right, and the power density in my microwave is quite high. However, it is not coming from a satellite 22,000 miles away. It's produced right there in that little box and confined there.

Nothing unusual about the burn pattern here:
I'll take your word for it that there is. I'm not an expert on the forensics of fire damage.

I do need to correct myself though. It is a geostationary orbit which is over the equator.
edit on 11/15/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Just spitballing here but what about DEW's?

Could we have plasma weapons or particle beam testing?

Trump hates a lot of the people in those fires. Maybe he was pressing buttons on some teet devices.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Just spitballing here but what about DEW's?

Pretty sure a particle beam weapon would leave a mark on the atmosphere and make some noise in the process. Thunder like?

But sure, why not?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Just some comic relief.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I gathered.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I can't wait though for the physics of the future to be perverted by weaponry. Maybe we can try and melt some ice caps just to try it out.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So that's what's going on up north.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Every single new conspiracy on ATS is purely based on anything that opposes the democrats or liberals. That is pathetic!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thank You for the thread! Very interesting!!!
The city of Santa Rosa rang a bell with me. A few years ago I saw a women named Rosa Koire talking about Agenda 21.
She was elected to the citizens oversight committee of Santa Rosa, California. Primarily to review a proposal for a 1300 acre project affecting around 10,000 people. The year was 2005.
Rosa Koire wrote a book the title is "Behind The Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21". Very interesting story on the tactics that were used against the people who would be affected and a good overview of Agenda 21. This may relate to anyone who lives in the area or just wants some knowledge about Agenda 21.
I would recommend this book for anyone who wants to know more about this subject.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Great find. I need to look into this one.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
In the aftermath of fires and about how Agenda 21 affects the residents of Santa Cruz county, their use of zoning and planning ordinances and "red tagging" to extort money and drive people from their land. I can verify this as I have immediate family living in said county. Unbelievable what they put some of these people through, it's heartbreaking.

Their Congressional Rep. Sam Farr (ret) signed on to Agenda 21 but denies it publicly and tries to act confused.

edit on 16-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Every single new conspiracy on ATS is purely based on anything that opposes the democrats or liberals. That is pathetic!

Really???? This is Laser Beams from space??
I seem to remember a few ops about Russia. Oh, and Ice cream...oh and immigrants, and a WWI memorial, and.....you get the point. I can give you some avatar names on here you can talk to or relate with.
ATS is leaning more central or right than left now, but I believe it’s a post Mayan 2012 awakening. So catch up and evolve a little.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

A satellite could orbit every hour and a half. As to why this over an ICBM, no radiation/fallout would be a good thing, they(whomever they is) could see it being launched, it then takes some time to get to target. All the while, countermeasures are going to be taken.

In the OP scenario, there is no warning..just poof..vaporised.

Theoretically
edit on 16-11-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2018 by vonclod because: correction

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The burn patterns and the trees that the fires forgot to torch and given the missing & death toll has been increasing on a daily basis according to msm has peaked my interest on what the frak is going on here. Something is not right but I'm skeptical on the sensational claims made by OP. Agree the devastation is highly suspicious from what msm repeats 24/7 but aside from the star wars angle I'd pursue the money trail; who stands to benefit the most. I know from first hand experience that forest fires can burn & devastate an area that leaves one asking how was this possible.

Someone on this board, another thread or somewhere I've forgot, anyways mentioned the path of destruction closely follows the plans for new rail/train system. IDK.

I know last summer or summer before Cali had a big fire blamed on PGE for failure to trim trees near power line transformers.

Haven't read through this thread yet. I'll check back later.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Good for sharing, while I don't think energy weapons from space are the cause per se- interesting to be aware of however. It seems rather more than the electric company combined with issues of the new evacuation plan-see where i shared here as well as only having three exits out of the city. Especially worry-some if some people don't have the right vehicle to traverse off-road. There should be more options available in a known fire hazard area.

As the bigger conspiracy might be on part of the above with a lack of proper planning for rural areas. The city was one of the last left for low income, disabled and working class people to live in the state. About a thousand people are living in the Chico Walmart parking lot with officials saying they may not have anywhere to live locally, as housing(especially affordable) was already very limited-same with much of the West Coast.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I see no evidence anywhere of the existence of any of these solar power gathering satellites, so all of this is just a nice bit of clickbait headline grabbing. The existence of patents is no evidence that something actually exists - lots of people patent ideas and concepts in the hope that they will make money on it when someone with the financial clout actually carries it through.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yeah.
That, and the physics involved.

Except that your claim to physics is not a fact in any sense.

Arguing power density might be something of substance however without a citable source it's more convenient to deny than apply science.

From what I researched on this it's actually EXTREMELY possible at this stage and especially within a FOREST SETTING.

Text The chemical make up of wood and plant life is
substantially more complex than simple hydrocarbons. In addition, there exists trace
elements of a range of minerals that are important to a plant’s health. Trace elements are
important in association with radio propagation through fire as highlighted by Mphale
and Heron[48]. These elements have the potential to be present in the combustion zone
and undergo thermal ionisation.

The source of this information came from a thesis on microwaves used in radio transmissions and the issues dealing with microwave transmission in fire and combustible environents and factors,

I would highly recommend YOUand the OP or anyone eles who wants a physics based education on the matter read this thesis which can be read or downloaded here www.google.com...://digital.library.adelaide.edu.au/dspace/bitstream/2440/58684/8/02whole.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi13L fMudjeAhVp6oMKHQXOBWMQFjASegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0_qvVolLzL8oNqTkGPdQo5

Upon reading Phage you will find it is more than possible, and that's not even accounting for random metals such as abandoned or lost hiking or camping gear such as even a metallic belt clip or other various equipment that may be laying on or below the surface in these particular forests....

Science says YES WE CAN

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yeah.
That, and the physics involved.

Use billion dollar satellites to start wildfires vs some lackey with a dollars worth of matches........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join