It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump A Racist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALSTA
a reply to: CharlesT

Of course he is as all of humanity is. That is the unfortunate truth and anyone who says their not is kidding themselves.

I'm not a racist... And that is not a lie... All, all, ALL have the god given right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness....

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Ok well Trump supporters would let Trump hang a black woman from a tree after he grabbed her by the pussy because she came from a sh!thole country and you still wouldn't call him a racist. I guess presidents who are not racist, would have threads online wondering if they are racist. Makes sense.

Base your opinion of facts. Not what ifs, could, would, in your opinion. Your opinion is based on conjecture with no facts to support you opinion. Stick to the facts dude.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Whatever you want to think he's still your President!!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Whatever you want to think he's still your President!!

He’s a two-term President. Without any doubt at all.

Elizabeth Warren is a racist. That’s his competition. A racist old rich white woman.

Go figure

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
has he said racist things? yes, has he said subtle racist things? yes, do I personally feel he believes himself to better than other races? yes

anyone denying that is just blindly following his cult of personality and being willfully ignorant

but, I think the word racism has been loaded with a view of a race hating Nazi, or a Kill them all supremacist, you can say something racist, subtly or overtly, you can even act in a racist way and not be an "I hate all X race" you could be the biggest progressive liberal in the world and still act/say something racists or in a racist way

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I tend to agree with Ben Shapiro that most of what is called racism is actually cultural bias. Very few people actually despise and look down upon other people solely upon race, and Trump is no exception.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I look down on most people of the world. Now, some of you will call me a bigot or racist for saying so. I'm just being honest, it is not my fault I'm taller than you.

(I'll trade you 4 nickles,for your paradigms)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I hope you know that you won't get "proof" that he is a racist.

It's not like theres a "blood-type R" racism tag that will "prove" any human is a racist, because it is a subjective description of someone else's thought processes. Not a physical descriptor.

The races in aggregate, score differently on IQ tests. That's a fact. Does it mean I'm a racist for pointing it out?

What if I brought it up in order to point out the fallacy of believing that what is true in the aggregate is not necessarily true for the individual. Meaning that it is impossible to guess an individual's race based on their IQ score. Does pointing that out prove that I'm NOT a racist?

People from the Balkan countries all look white to me. But they can tell the difference by looking at a person whether they are serb or croat, Bosnian or Albanian. Does that make THEM racists? They're the ones obsessed with race, not me.

To make a short story long, you'll never have proof of what another person believes in their core. And it probably changes over time anyway.

So, you can apply your labels to other people pretty much however you want to.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

No , is this Man too ?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Define "racist".

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join