It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this "continued vote counting" in some states reek of voter fraud or what?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

you are being deliberately obtuse.

No One said they shouldn't vote, but if Dems can't even vote without breaking the law there should be repercussions

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I should have voted for "the one who will not be named."

Kinda disappointed with the whole process.

As campaign manager for the ZNC I can tell you that a vote for her is like a vote for free giant beers in every fridge and a brown recluse in every slipper.

link   

Motive

link   

originally posted by: Greven

BREAKING: Judge finds Broward County violated FL Constitution, orders elected officials to comply by 7pm

twitchy.com...

And this proves....?

That they are in violation of the law.

You are defining insanity.

From that source, a judge ruled: "there is a violation of the Florida Constitution and public records act."

You've claimed that they are stealing the election ('Cheating... to "win" elections'). Please explain what you think the overlap is.

What plausible alternative motive does she have to continue to deny inspectors in violation of the law and court order?

If you, Greven, were in charge, and a judge issues an order "Greven shall conform to the law immediately and share his information and allow inspection that the law provides for", under what circumstances would you decide to keep willfully refusing to share information or open the door to observers and inspectors? Under what circumstances would you choose to keep breaking the law and place yourself in contempt?
edit on 10-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

He shouldn't have to explain. If you don't understand the implications, ask for clarification. You are trying to dictate more than listen.

That is why you are categorically wrong when you say that this is all normal. It only points to voter fraud. You know that, comrade.

Hmm... 'he shouldn't have to explain' in one sentence and 'ask for clarification' in another.

I wrote 'Please explain' so how is that 'dictating' more than 'listening' eh?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Mellina Fortunato

@Mellonster
Follow Follow @Mellonster
More
BROWARD! VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
We have ONE DAY to find and capture Provisional Ballot Voters
TODAY @ 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Where: 5239 West Broward Blvd, Plantation, FL 33317
We have until 5:00PM to get as many disenfranchised voters' voices counted!

twitter.com...

Seems legit (not). I feel sick.

link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

DB did provide a source that I can assume from your response you
don't believe.
So,please tell us what news sources you will believe.

Are you a cheerleader or something?

No,I am just the 3 idiots online mama who bakes them cookies and makes them sammies.
Now,here is a link that I found on Steve Quayle's web site...thewashingtonstandard.com...

My news sources are the following...Steve Quayle,Alex Jones,Matt Drudge,All News Pipeline,to name a few.
What are news sources that you will listen to?

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I should have voted for "the one who will not be named."

Kinda disappointed with the whole process.

As campaign manager for the ZNC I can tell you that a vote for her is like a vote for free giant beers in every fridge and a brown recluse in every slipper.

As long as "the rent is too damned high" guy is on the ticket, I'm in!

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

you are being deliberately obtuse.

No One said they shouldn't vote, but if Dems can't even vote without breaking the law there should be repercussions

Pretty sure it ain't 'Dems' fault that some supervisor didn't follow an open records act.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

She is A Dem in a DEM stronghold so yeah nothing to see here

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Mellina Fortunato Retweeted

Reid Wilson

Verified account

@PoliticsReid
Nov 2
More
Turnout among 18-29 year olds, compared to 2014 early voting:
- AZ +217%
- FL +131%
- GA +415% (!!!)
- MI +128%
- NV +364%
- TN +767% (!!!)
- TX +448% (!!!)

twitter.com...

Again seems legit. 🤮

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

BREAKING: Judge finds Broward County violated FL Constitution, orders elected officials to comply by 7pm

twitchy.com...

And this proves....?

From that source, a judge ruled: "there is a violation of the Florida Constitution and public records act."

You've claimed that they are stealing the election ('Cheating... to "win" elections'). Please explain what you think the overlap is.

What plausible alternative motive does she have to continue to deny inspectors in violation of the law and court order?

If you, Greven, were in charge, and a judge issues an order "Greven shall conform to the law immediately and share his information and allow inspection that the law provides for", under what circumstances would you decide to keep willfully refusing to share information or open the door to observers and inspectors? Under what circumstances would you choose to keep breaking the law and place yourself in contempt?

Motive for a crime that, so far, there isn't an official allegation of it existing?
Florid a Governor Rick Scott claims election fraud, orders law enforcement investigation

Right now, FDLE is working with DOS and will investigate any allegations of criminal activity or fraud. This morning FDLE communicated with Department of State and they indicated at this time, they had no allegations of fraud. FDLE has offered its assistance in the event any criminal allegations are identified and will continue to remain in contact with the Department of State.

Florida laws give the Governor the ability to direct FDLE to conduct an investigation in writing to the executive director. We do not have anything in writing at this time.

Rather hypothetical. Do you have the wording of the court order?
edit on 10Sat, 10 Nov 2018 10:30:10 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: forgot title for link

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

My mama instincts tells me that the dems had a back-up plan in motion
just in case they lost.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

As for voter fraud - what voter fraud? It's been investigated and it remains extremely rare. Not even the investigative team put in place by the Orange Bloviator could find anything meaningful, much to his petulant anger.

Well that isn't true at all. The President attempted to create a commission to investigate potential voter fraud by state, however every single state with a Dem governor refused to comply claiming privacy concerns even though the ballots would not be made public. They had to end the overall commission in the end for lack of cooperation and feet dragging by the democratic party. It does leave one scratching one's head as to why democrats insist that fraud is so rare, and yet scream bloody murder whenever there is something presented to address potential voter fraud... like voter ID's for instance.
edit on 10-11-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

twitchy.com...

And this proves....?

Motive for a crime that, so far, there isn't an official allegation of it existing?
Florid a Governor Rick Scott claims election fraud, orders law enforcement investigation

Right now, FDLE is working with DOS and will investigate any allegations of criminal activity or fraud. This morning FDLE communicated with Department of State and they indicated at this time, they had no allegations of fraud. FDLE has offered its assistance in the event any criminal allegations are identified and will continue to remain in contact with the Department of State.

Florida laws give the Governor the ability to direct FDLE to conduct an investigation in writing to the executive director. We do not have anything in writing at this time.

Rather hypothetical. Do you have the wording of the court order?

The judge confirmed she is violating the statute and ordered her to conform to the law. You can watch the hearing online. There's nothing hypothetical to it.
Why would anyone continue to ignore the law (and judge) afterward?
What would make you choose to continue to deny access? Name circumstances a reasonable person, say you, would just give the law and the judge the finger instead of allowing inspection.
edit on 10-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hey,Greven when are you going to post what news sources you will believe?
I don't have all day you know,I have other things to do as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

DB did provide a source that I can assume from your response you
don't believe.
So,please tell us what news sources you will believe.

Are you a cheerleader or something?

No,I am just the 3 idiots online mama who bakes them cookies and makes them sammies.
Now,here is a link that I found on Steve Quayle's web site...thewashingtonstandard.com...

My news sources are the following...Steve Quayle,Alex Jones,Matt Drudge,All News Pipeline,to name a few.
What are news sources that you will listen to?

What in that link is evidence?
Someone saying that it can't be true because they don't want it to be true? Sorry, it takes awhile to count votes in populated areas.
Hannity or the President's opinion on the matter? Just an opinion.
A video alleged to be in Broward County that allegedly shows ballots being moved into a truck? Lot of uncertainty there.
People that complain that populated Democrat counties' votes come in late? Sorry, but that's reality.

Where's the evidence of electoral fraud?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It means you don't understand. So stop telling people they are wrong just because you don't understand.

Ask more than speak. Learn.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

She is A Dem in a DEM stronghold so yeah nothing to see here

Oh okay, so it's all of the ENEMY TEAM's fault if one person on said team is breaking the law.

I don't really like that logic, since I know there are Republicans breaking the law and I am on their 'team.'

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Sorry, it takes awhile to count votes in populated areas.

Funny NY, CHI,LA didn't have a problem.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join