It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this "continued vote counting" in some states reek of voter fraud or what?!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Greven

It means you don't understand. So stop telling people they are wrong just because you don't understand.

Ask more than speak. Learn.

What's the link between open records laws being violated and electoral fraud to steal an election for Democrats against Republicans?

I can't make that leap of faith. I don't see the logic.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

you can't have one without the other

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Hey,Greven when are you going to post what news sources you will believe?
I don't have all day you know,I have other things to do as well.

...LIKE makin' some sammiches!

SCHNELL!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It all boils down to what sources you will believe,like taking either the red pill
or the blue one.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Florida Vote Scandal Coverage Shows Media-Democrat Complicity. Again.

Florida voters elected Republican Ron DeSantis as governor and Republican Rick Scott as senator on election night. Both were announced as winners and their opponents conceded defeat. But then Democratic lawyer Marc Elias announced that Democrats would be going for a recount and would win the Senate seat. A few days after the 2018 election was held, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) sounded the alarm about serious irregularities in the counting of ballots in two Democratic stronghold counties in Florida:

Florida law also requires that vote-by-mail and absentee ballots are accounted for within 30 minutes of polls closing. While the other 65 counties in Florida had no problem following this state law, the supervisors of Broward County and Palm Beach County refused to follow that law. Florida law also requires that the Department of State be given reports every 45 minutes until results are completely filed. Palm Beach County has refused to do this. Despite these stunning violations of law, and Rubio’s cry to stop the madness in these counties that have a history of election problems, media seemed largely uninterested in what was happening in Florida.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I would like to know who made you boss?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Broward County

Largest Dem area in Florida

Every election the GOP finds something wrong.

Well if they keep finding something wrong, with the same supervior of elections, with same democratic election committee in the same county for basically the same issues for which they all have been found to have commiteed fraud or to be incompotent multiple times in the past by the court... its the GOP's fault for pointing it out.... gotcha! BTW hows the koolaid?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Sorry, it takes awhile to count votes in populated areas.

Funny NY, CHI,LA didn't have a problem.

Is this your first election?

This is a normal occurrence. Some areas clearly have more efficient mechanisms than others.

For example, Oklahoma doesn't have fancy electronic voting machines, but paper ballots that work like scantrons from school. Those are fed in to count and we have a record to back it up. We're not a hugely populous state like Florida, though. Yet, even here, Oklahoma City and Tulsa are slowest to report.

As such, our vote counts are done very efficiently, and we have reports done by the next day at latest. Other places have different systems, such as California where it's excruciatingly slow and also very populated.
edit on 10Sat, 10 Nov 2018 10:46:46 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

They won't allow oversight now. There were irregularities and violations of procedure.

There is only one possible motive like there is only one when cheating on a test or in a foot race.

That is to win by any means even though you will otherwise lose fairly.

The ambiguity here is absurd. You are not real. Comrade.

This is all fake. We will not falter. This will have consequences.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

you can't have one without the other

Pretty sure you can have one and not the other.

link   
a reply to: timequake

I wonder if you have a flavor choice?

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I feel sick

This whole surreal banana republic downward spiral of our Republic is nauseating to witness since we, as mere pawns with no real power, are nothing more than spectators.

Makes me want to withdraw from society even more than I do now and tune out the deliberate dismantling of my country.

I'm just fortunate that I'm old and won't have to be a witness to the madness very much longer.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

show me one example

link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

It all boils down to what sources you will believe,like taking either the red pill
or the blue one.

I asked which of those things from that source you cited was evidence.

Your response is that I have to believe.

I believe in things that have evidence.

link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Annee

No.

Not like that would ever happen either. Democrats have a lock on this.

Enjoy it, you're "party" gets to create the votes, gets to count the votes, gets to name the "winner". It appeases the masses into giving them the illusion that they get to participate in the voting process.

I know what side of the fence you are on.

If it was the GOP being accused, your "story" would be different.

If the GOP refused to allow observation and inspection of the count and refused to provide even a total number of ballots they hold, I would hope everyone would think that was outrageous.

If you, Annee, were in charge in Broward, why would you refuse to allow inspection according to the law? If a judge sent an order personally naming you, Annee, "you must obey this law and allow inspection and provide total numbers", what would make you ignore it? Under what circumstances would you personally say, "# the law and that judge, I'm not allowing observers or inspection. I'd rather be held in contempt and break the law" ?

Certainly not just for fun, I'd hope.

The Florida Republican Party had a representative present when looking and recording all ballots. There is zero truth to this accusation. provide some and I will shut up.

Ballots can also be transported by private vehicles as long as certain rules are met. The video everyone is citing does not show those procedures were not followed.

link   

show me one example

You first.

link   
a reply to: stosh64

i feel bad for my kids

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You are not worthy of a discussion. Child
edit on 10-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

It means you don't understand. So stop telling people they are wrong just because you don't understand.

Ask more than speak. Learn.

What's the link between open records laws being violated and electoral fraud to steal an election for Democrats against Republicans?

I can't make that leap of faith. I don't see the logic.

Because you refuse to. You know there is no reason for her to continue to break the law outside of that. You just can't say it.
It's fine. Noone else can come up with a scenario outside of voter fraud wherein one chooses to deny inspectors and place themselves in contempt either.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

They won't allow oversight now. There were irregularities and violations of procedure.

There is only one possible motive like there is only one when cheating on a test or in a foot race.

That is to win by any means even though you will otherwise lose fairly.

The ambiguity here is absurd. You are not real. Comrade.

This is all fake. We will not falter. This will have consequences.

You're aware that the guy complaining about the election the most is the governor of the state where he is running and complaining about the vote, right?

Rick Scott is still governor. Where is his culpability for the failings of Florida's voting?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join