It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this "continued vote counting" in some states reek of voter fraud or what?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I guess the main culprits I'm pointing to are FL, GA and AZ where they say they are still counting votes, one place just found like 500,000 votes hidden in a school somewhere in FL (that cesspool of Broward County in FL where Nic Cruz did that shooting and Scott Israel is police chief - I'm sure there is NO corruption in that county!) and then there are states like GA where the gov's race is being "contested" because they say there are still more "votes coming in" - they found many more mail-in ballots and such. The same story is happening in AZ - same story, just a different state. For the Dem's and MSM talking heads to come out and say that this is all "good news" and this situation is "works in favor of the Dem's" just blows my mind, b/c how in the world could they possibly know that, especially since the Republican's had the lead in most all early voting, so if these were missed mail-in's then that would mean they probably favor the Repubican's as well.

What they are doing is they are trying to soften the blow/outrage for when some of these races flip from a R win to a D win after all these fraudulent votes have been counted (maybe these votes have already been counted and they are counting some a second time - or have discarded some R votes and replaced them with D votes).

The real kicker in all of this is that all of these 3 day late (now going on 4th day) votes/ballots, all seem to be largely helping Democrats and the media hacks and/ pundits aren't being shy about saying that all of this is great news for the Dems' and that it is specifically good news for the Dem's.

Another really f'd up thing is that in some of these states, they can't even tell you how many more votes are left to be counted, which I beleive there is a law that states that the states must have an accurate count of how many ballots were cast, how many are left to be counted and if they are late in counting, they must provide legitimate reasons for them not knowing why these votes were "held up", late, misplaced, etc.

From what I saw in my state, it would have been EXTREMELY easy to cast votes for all the people who didn't sign the registry at the voting place. So if the registry had 40,000 votes and 16,000 people showed up to vote, then the remaining 24,000 votes could somehow "magically" be found later either as provisional ballots, mail-ins or some other method (IDK all the dirty tricks used in voter fraud).

This is EXACTLY why I made that thread about needing a new security measure for voting, where every voter uses a thumb print (same thumb for everyone - unless it's missing - then go by determined policy) on a sheet of paper that is collected in a different pile at the same time the ballots are put into the box or scanned - or after electronic voting is complete. This way they can check the # of unique thumb prints against the number of votes t that polling station and they can also do at least a state wide comparison of prints to see if the same one appears in more than one polling place.

We still haven't heard about all the voter fraud going on in Texas where DACA kids were pressured and allowed to vote by Democrat polling staff. Nore have we heard anything about the campaign fraud (FEC should be coming down HARD on the BETO campaign - and possibly put Beto in jail for this).

Seriously how can anyone not see the circus and undermining of the Republic that is happening right before our eyes for a solid 4 days after the election?

I think we need to bring back capital punishment when it comes to voter fraud and treason related to the election process. Like those cages they hung people in for a long slow death in the town square in England, something similarly appropriate should be instituted for voter fraud - maybe just the stocks and force them to watch videos (while in the stocks) of the political highlights of the opposing party - and allow all the voters against which fraud was commited to use a cat of 9 tails on these traitors. (OK, this last paragraph is kind of a joke, but I think public punishment needs to return for such things - AND 100% barring from any future activities for politics - even running for dog catcher).

WE NEED TO REFORM THE VOTING/ELECTION process & implement strong safeguards!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The cage was called a Gibbit.
The act of putting a criminal
on display in one was known as Gibbiting.

Not sure this would go over
well now a days.
We seem to have a hard enough time
ending criminals the humane way.

Its a Interesting piece of history.
Just like voter fraud.
edit on 11/10/2018 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It's tough being a Democrat. The majority of people want nothing to do with your policies and ideas.
Their base is shrinking by the day, they gotta do what they gotta do. By any means necessary.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is very normal in elections, the 24 hour news cycle makes it seem it is not so, but votes are counted this late EVERY election. Usually they do not affect who wins. Anyone who has trouble with these late vote counts simply isn't familiar with how elections really work. Makes what Scott and Rubio and Trump say pretty astounding, as they all know this how these things work.

500,000 ballots were not found hidden in a school. Everything in your posts is inaccurate.

Only thing wrong with what is happening in Broward is they mixed 20 invalid votes in with another 195 good provisional votes. These votes will not be allowed to count. Nothing else has been deemed to be a problem with the vote counting in Broward.

It would be really refreshing if the people on this site quit yelling about things they have no clue about.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Wrong wrong wrong

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You have no clue. Stop spreading disinformation
edit on 10-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Their are essentially two possibilities with these mystery mounds of ballots:

1. they're legit. in this case, if this is really our voting process in 2018, where thousands of votes are unaccounted for or missing for any period of time - it's simply ridiculous! to me, it would imply that we really need to re-evaluate our voting process and demand improvements be made that guarantee transparency and accuracy. PERIOD. if this is the case, it goes against so much of the integrity that we put into our election systems and process

2. the democrats are corrupt. in this case, we'd need to overhaul the democratic party and the only way to ensure that happens is to allow them to continue their downward spiral and bottom out, so people can build from the ashes.

edit on 0344x6703America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Frankly it means that some states need to get their wallets out and pay for up to date electoral offices. The delays in Arizona are partly because absentee ballots need to have the signatures on them checked against records and partly because the computers that at least one office uses date back to the 1980's.
As for voter fraud - what voter fraud? It's been investigated and it remains extremely rare. Not even the investigative team put in place by the Orange Bloviator could find anything meaningful, much to his petulant anger.
If you want to get a good system in place by the way then you should stop voter suppression and gerrymandering. I note that you didn't mention those two issues in your... screed.
I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Wrong wrong wrong

Rightrightright actually. Do a little research perhaps?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
It's tough being a Democrat. The majority of people want nothing to do with your policies and ideas.
Their base is shrinking by the day, they gotta do what they gotta do. By any means necessary.

Erm, largest Blue wave in the mid-terms in 40 years is somehow shrinkage? Eh?

link   

Too many Democrats moved to Arizona/Georgia/Florida.

link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

You do some research and you won’t come off as a liberal sycophant

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You do some research and you won’t come off as a liberal sycophant

Have you even looked up why the vote count in Arizona is so slow? Here's some actual information. And you are welcome by the way.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

It doesn't matter any more.

The foundation to our republic is rotten to the core.

Cheating is now an accepted practice in order to "win" elections. It's just how it is now.

Might as well accept the fact.

We don't live in a representative republic any more. We live in a Banana Republic.

Josef Stalin once said, "It doesn't matter who votes that count, it only matters who counts the votes."

This is our reality. *shrugs*

Not a lot we can do about it either. We can complain on a conspiracy site, but we're fringe. The law enforcement agencies support this and protect the cheaters and only arrest those who try to oust the cheaters.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Too many Democrats moved to Arizona/Georgia/Florida.

????? Were they supposed to stay where they were and not move anywhere?
A lot of people are retiring to the warmer areas of the USA, or even just relocating to work there.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
No it sounds like getting every vote counted.
But some people do not want every vote counted.
Only certain votes for certain candidates. So they say things like lets get this over with. Stop the counting. We are done.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I don’t believe the “official” story.

Good for you if you do.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There are those pesky things called laws Silly.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I don’t believe the “official” story.

Good for you if you do.

Please try and live up to the motto of this website. I know it's not easy at times, but at least try.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Its all a big conspiracy don't you know?
Only my very conservative trump loving brother and sister in law have moved to florida. LOL

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join