It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Erupts At Broward Elections Office 4 Moving Trucks Block Locked Entrance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
From what I have heard the vote count right now warrants a recount as per state law due to how close it is.

As far as the signatures go I am wondering what they plan to compare them with. My drivers' license signature was done on a digital pad the signature I gave when I went in to vote was made on a digital pad. I don't know about any of you, but when I sign on those digital screens it looks like a bunch of scraggly lines so the question is what signature on file are they going to compare, mine surely will not match anything but chicken scratch.

I don't care much for Rick Scott he is a career politician and if he gets into the Senate there will be no getting rid of him. He caved on gun rights here in Florida so I would prefer to be done with him. What I don't want to see is the Governorship going to the Dems that guy is completely against the second amendment, however, I do believe every vote should be counted even if it goes against who I voted for.
edit on 9-11-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Where the hell are these ballots coming from? Because if they've been written out in some back room over the past few days, then frankly the entire election in Broward County (and probably Palm Beach County too) needs to be re-run, with election workers shipped in from another part of the state to supervise and count the votes.

Looks fishy and stinks. There is a reason there have been no updates
on the vote tallies, and it's not a good one.

When you see shenanigans like that someone is up to no good.
She has the same equipment as every other 21st century election
office, but every year has some shady excuse why they are "different"
than the rest.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

And another question, what is the location of these ballots
that are not counted? The election ended Tuesday evening.

Mail in ballots have a 10 day extension from out of CONTUS,
so these would be delivered by USPS, not a person carrying
a non de script white box in the back door.

The reports coming in state that the post office delivered 17,000 mail in ballots at about the same time the polls closed on election day. That is in addition to 10,000+ on each day prior to the election. In all i heard there was about 80,000 mail in ballots in Broward County. Each ballot goes through special handling by a bi-partisan committee to verify ID, etc. This is why it is taking so long. Nothing nefarious about it. They have no obligation to let some lawyer enter the office. Again each vote is handled by a bi-partisan committee.

In answer to your question these ballots are kept at the Election Commissioners office.

The trucks were likely there to deliver all the election day county ballots to the election office.

Still delivering ballots 3 days after the election ended? Nope, I don't buy it.
And full transparency is required by law, for reasons which should be screamingly obvious. A judge has found they are violating transparency laws. Given their track record of breaking election laws, they are not entitled to the benefit of anyone's doubt.

They need to re-do the voting in Broward County, with a completely new slate of election workers.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

They compare the signature on the ballot to the signature on your voter registration.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The reports coming in state that the post office delivered 17,000 mail in ballots at about the same time the polls closed on election day. That is in addition to 10,000+ on each day prior to the election. In all i heard there was about 80,000 mail in ballots in Broward County. Each ballot goes through special handling by a bi-partisan committee to verify ID, etc. This is why it is taking so long. Nothing nefarious about it. They have no obligation to let some lawyer enter the office. Again each vote is handled by a bi-partisan committee.

In answer to your question these ballots are kept at the Election Commissioners office.

The trucks were likely there to deliver all the election day county ballots to the election office.

Not to be rude, but she did have an obligation to let the lawyers
examine the ballots, as the judge just ruled. So you were wrong
there in saying Scott would lose, just pointing that out.

She must allow access by 7 p.m. this evening.

The reason her office lined up the trucks in a circle blocking
the entrance was to create chaos, or intimidate or block viewing.

There were NO boxes coming out of those trucks that I could see.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: burntheships

Looks like democrats are not accepting election results and are contesting the legitimacy of the government and are staging a coup.

I say just nuke them.

It's the only way to be sure.

Aliens - Cpl. Hicks

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

They compare the signature on the ballot to the signature on your voter registration.

It is probably a good thing I always vote in person then. I think the last time I registered on a card was 20+ years ago. I am positive my signature wouldn't look the same now. Some people may not have that now, because if I remember correctly you can register when you get a drivers license and they use that damn digital pad to do that.

Comparing signatures seems to be pretty bad here because a former Florida congressman's vote wasn't counted claiming the signature didn't match. Whatever happens, the system needs to be fixed so votes get counted. Whoever wins needs to make that a priority.
edit on 9-11-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Exactly. Where the hell are these ballots coming from? Because if they've been written out in some back room over the past few days, then frankly the entire election in Broward County (and probably Palm Beach County too) needs to be re-run, with election workers shipped in from another part of the state to supervise and count the votes.

From here.

You know, people just drive up, by themselves, and drop them off.
Where these ballots came from is anyone's guess.

Phillips found that Snipes violated that law by failing to turn over the information to attorneys

This woman needs to be taken into custody now.

edit on 11 9 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If your ballot is affected, you are notified and given a chance to confirm your identity. Different state, but a friend of mine had that happen here. He was just shocked they even checked.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Still delivering ballots 3 days after the election ended? ...

YEP! And, they'll continue to deliver them for however many days it takes to get a win!!

Count on it!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The only fair way to handle this is to make these counties re vote. They need to throw everything out, and watch the tallying process like a hawk when it is redone.

Anything short of that is fraudulent - or at least will be looked at as fraudulent by a large portion of the population and that is not what you want if you expect people to abide by election results.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Ripley said it first.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Still delivering ballots 3 days after the election ended? ...

YEP! And, they'll continue to deliver them for however many days it takes to get a win!!

Count on it!

They're going to try to do what they did in Minnesota between Franken and Coleman. They kept finding boxes of ballots in car trunks for days until they eeked Franken into the Senate.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

From what I understand here you have to check to see if it was rejected it seems the law is a bit different.

I'm a former Florida congressman and my vote was rejected over a signature 'mismatch'

I guess during Rick Scotts two terms a governor he should have addressed the voting issues here. It seems to be coming back to bite him.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Consent Decree

It wasn't removed until last December and this is the first election since.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Maybe one day somebody will invent something non-racists that verifies who a person is, after that we can put chips in them and scan them.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Maybe one day somebody will invent something non-racists that verifies who a person is, after that we can put chips in them and scan them.

Maybe someday people will accept that requiring a photo ID to vote is no more racist than requiring it for all the other things you need it for.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm going to accuse the clerk of being racist the next time I'm asked to show id. I'll let you know how it works out.

Mailed ballots themselves are the biggest scam since electronic voting machines. No need for either.
edit on 9-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I call B.S. Captain Bligh. Btw, you'd should link your sources even if they are crap---you keep saying stuff like, "I heard." That doesn't really cut it.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is quite interesting. Thankfully the judge ruled sensibly they violated the constitution. Damage is probably already done though.

How in the hell can this attorney argue it is unreasonable to ask for the number of ballots within 24 hours? It is all computerized, it should be as simple as pulling up a report on the computer.

There are 3000+ counties that can manage to report this number and count their results in 2-4 hours.

It is utterly insane anyone thinks this is not an attempt to commit fraud. There is no other logical reason for it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join