It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Erupts At Broward Elections Office 4 Moving Trucks Block Locked Entrance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That's what's needed---seize the dang evidence, take Sticky-Fingers Snipe out of the picture and then have a transparent process of counting legitimate votes.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Absentees did not make the cutoff to my understanding. The potential votes don't count. There is a deadline. In a court of law they would not count.

I bet the cry will be similar to popular vote vs electoral college and there will be a huge stink over the law.

If they didnt make it....sucks....but law is law.

Back in 2016, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was on the verge of losing her primary, when suddenly several thousand mail-in ballots appeared at election HQ at 7pm, giving her the votes to win.

You know, perfectly normal stuff.

One of Trump's tweets today makes a very good point: how come it's always Democratic votes that turn up like this, and never Republican votes?

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Im highly suspicious they just happened to find 80000 votes. Where were they someones garage? This county used to be a problem when i lived near there. They have been in trouble in the past over election fraud.

Also read there is massive under voting in their results. Countywide, 26,060 fewer votes were cast in the U.S. Senate race than in the governor race. So people went to vote skipped voting for senate and just voted for governor?

Seems to me unlikely people wouldn't vote for senate and only vote for governor.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

80,000 votes?
Where did you get that info?
Jesus that is a major metropolitan area.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The "eyes" have it. Gonna be hard to pull a slick one off this time.

edit on 9-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Do they have a "jungle election" like Cali? Because my family left several senator/congress options blank because the only option was 2 Dems we didn't like. We did however vote for other things.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

FiveThirtyEight has something on this, says the results
look skewed. Something about the way the ballot was
printed or a machine malfunction.

There will have to be a recount, bet on it.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

"Skewed" is just another way of saying that the votes should be "democrat" instead of "republican".

I'm sure there will be no voter fraud found as soon as the democrat has enough votes.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Heh I have to help my mom vote because her eyesight is mostly gone, I just make sure she punches the hole she wants. Every time we go in and I tell them this (with doctor letter) they say "Oh there's a visual impared computer right there!" My mom says "Hell no I want PAPER!" lol gotta love her.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

One of Trump's tweets today makes a very good point: how come it's always Democratic votes that turn up like this, and never Republican votes?

Because, generally speaking, elections in the US just plain suck!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh and now the Dem's have sued the Florida Secretary of State....

www.wptv.com...

It's pandemonium...Dems in panic mode then they must be losing.

I want to know what those trucks are there for anyone???

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Looks like democrats are not accepting election results and are contesting the legitimacy of the government and are staging a coup.

I say just nuke them.

It's the only way to be sure.

Things Democrats WILL NOT ACCEPT, no matter what!!!:
- capitalism
- border protection
- free speech
- 2 genders (male/female)
- Trump is their president
- Trump won the election
- people think differently
- there is zero evidence of russian collusion
- Kavanaugh's confirmation
- Republicans holding a majority of the Senate
- Kanye or any African American speaking with the POTUS
- MAGA gear
- Republicans enjoying food at restaraunts
- not knowing where Tucker Carlson sleeps at night

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
twitter.com...

1/ Florida's voting laws are designed to assure maximum transparency throughout the process. Supervisors of Election and other election officials are required to provide accurate, timely information to both the public and candidates, and allow candidates to observe all key steps

2/ The lawsuits filed yesterday by @FLGovScott provide detailed allegations and evidence that the Supervisors of Elections for Broward and Palm Beach Counties are materially violating state law and/or the Florida Constitution by operating in secret rather than transparently

18 more points at the link

Everyone should see this.
edit on 9-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh and now the Dem's have sued the Florida Secretary of State....

www.wptv.com...

It's pandemonium...Dems in panic mode then they must be losing.

I want to know what those trucks are there for anyone???

Florida law enforcement is getting involved so they are most likely starting to keep ballots under lock and key.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

My whole family is leaving Cali soon (after 60+ years), we were/are set on Florida (not Broward County) but we were waiting to see if Gillum get elected and it just become Cali v 2.0. If he gets in we are going to Texas Gulf side, we have a sail boat and need to be close-ish to a coast for the weekend fun
Also as stupid as Texas was this election cycle it's still better than Cali!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yeah that's interesting. Even more interesting is there will be a number of election cheaters that definitely won't want to take the fall alone and will rat. Sweet.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

80,000 votes?
Where did you get that info?
Jesus that is a major metropolitan area.

The issue was they reported they were almost done. Then after florida published the results for governor the next day this woman said we found additional votes. And has taken an 86000 vote lead down to 1200. Oddly all those ballots they found happen to be all democrat. And they just happen to be found after a Democrat lawyer arrived. I would like to say its legit because i think Gillum would be a better govenor but this stinks badly.
edit on 11/9/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie

My whole family is leaving Cali soon (after 60+ years), we were/are set on Florida (not Broward County) but we were waiting to see if Gillum get elected and it just become Cali v 2.0. If he gets in we are going to Texas Gulf side, we have a sail boat and need to be close-ish to a coast for the weekend fun
Also as stupid as Texas was this election cycle it's still better than Cali!

All we (Texans) need is more californians...

I hear the Ozarks are nice!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

LOL we're rural Cali tho! Hard working, Country loving, country boys and girls at heart, NO Calicrazy in this family!

on topic

They should post a list of the "new" voters and see if these people voted or have them come check to see if they are correct!
That's assuming they are alive, legal and real people to begin with.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Florida law enforcement is getting involved so they are most likely starting to keep ballots under lock and key.

That would be nice to think someone is not in there shredding the
mail in ballots that have not been counted.

I don't know though, it still looks like it is just the elections
folks locked themselves in there. ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join