It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HS teacher arrested for fight with student who assaulted him - full video of fight

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
That kids father is going to be so pissed when he sees this.

I'm sure he was raised better than to assault his teachers.

I think we can safely assume he was not raised better.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
How many times did he say "Bro"?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm an old man and in my time, this would not be permitted in any form. Students didn't have rights as such. They were there to learn and not try to intimidate the teacher and disrupt the class. This is the function of the common core curriculum where students have all the power in the classroom. The teacher should be given a medal.

edit on 6-11-2018 by buddah6 because: Excellent pain meds and old age.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
No teacher should be handing out physical punishment anymore, I am sure there are many parents who would be outraged if it was their child being punched, I work in education and I truly feel for the teacher as he will probably lose his job and may struggle to gain employment in the same sector.

All i can suggest is that if you work in eductaion and something similar happens, leave the room, ask a colleague to accompany you back in and try and regain control of the class.

As for the video, i would also be outraged if my child was in anyway involved in the recording and uploading of the video, i am sure there are children/minors on the video who have not agreed to be filmed.

Hopefully youtube will remove the video also based on GDPR, good old youtube as long as ad revenue is being made who cares what protocol or laws get broken

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
The video is very clear in what happened. Kid assaulated him with basketball, verbally assaulated him, closed in on personal space after being told to exit the class room (from a legal authority figure). After that the teacher was well within his rights to fear he was in danger and escalate to self defense to remove the thug from the classroom.

You Fing serious?!? I don't give 2 shiny sh!ts what the kid said, he is A TEACHER! He has no right to full on sucker punch A CHILD ... REPEATEDLY IN THE HEAD ... in a choke hold pumping him in the neck... over what? A basketball?

Aren't the teachers supposed to be able to de-escalate that situation?

If that was my kid I would be spitting feathers and teach wouldn't have his block between his shoulders for much longer.

SMDH.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Things are different in some areas.

I'm assuming this is in one of the "good" areas, some urban crap hole most likely on the coast.

Rules are a little more "escape from new york" and less "field of dreams".

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Fair enough... After you've done that, how would you deal with your kid? Would you ask yourself some rather uncomfortable questions seeing your kid act like that? Questions like where the f@#k did I as a parent screw up?...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The kid probably learned another lesson. He will have to finish the rest the high school being taunted as the Kid the band teacher beat up .

It the football coach beat you up it might give you some rep.

But the band teacher !

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: SRPrime

When I was in highschool, the kid would have been bounced by students. Here, they were all "World staaaar."

Times are changing brother. When I was in high school not just the other students would have stop me, but the beating I would get from my parents after would have been legendary...

When I was a kid corporal punishment existed in all schools that I attended. Those paddles were brutal, and hurt, parents approved. If you got in trouble the paddling at school usually wasn't as bad as the whooping you got at home later.

So, it was rare.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

The video is very clear in what happened. Kid assaulated him with basketball, verbally assaulated him, closed in on personal space after being told to exit the class room (from a legal authority figure). After that the teacher was well within his rights to fear he was in danger and escalate to self defense to remove the thug from the classroom.

You Fing serious?!? I don't give 2 shiny sh!ts what the kid said, he is A TEACHER! He has no right to full on sucker punch A CHILD ... REPEATEDLY IN THE HEAD ... in a choke hold pumping him in the neck... over what? A basketball?

If that was my kid I would be spitting feathers and teach wouldn't have his block between his shoulders for much longer.

SMDH.

The kid is a kunt, the teacher acted like a kid with his emotions.

There was no distinction between the way that grown teacher acted in the face of adversity than 2 teenagers would have acted in the face of adversity.

There was one grown up in their midst, unfortunately he did not act like a grown up.

All that kid has learned is to be better prepared with a weapon if he decides to assault someone bigger than him.
He learned nothing that will help him psychologically.

Was that teacher within his rights to defend himself from a threat, yes. Was that kid such a threat that the teacher had no other choices? No.
edit on 6-11-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

SMDH.

It's your outlook that is the exact reason we have kids like this today in the world. My kid would have got his @ss chewed out when he got home and properly grounded if he treated the teacher like that.

The kid got what he had coming to him it's hilarious. The only thing hurt on that kid was his ego and he deserved a well-bruised ego. This teacher isn't a trained fighter and didn't even knock this 115 lb kid out. Kid will be fine.

I think the main reason we have @ssholes like this kid in the world is the lack of repercussions.

edit on 6-11-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I grew up in a time when that little skinny kid would have got the sh*t stomped out of him by a male teacher.

Male teachers I remember and respected growing up:

Mr. Gibbons. I'll never forget in 8th grade, a beloved art teacher, Mr. Gibbons straight up suplexed a friend of mine WWE style. My friend was mouthing off and said something disrespectful about Mr. Gibbons wife. That little mofo was down for the count. You can bet your behind no one ever disrespected Mr. Gibbons again.

Mr. Southern. He was the embodiment of the legendary Joe Clark in the movie Lean on Me. He walked the hallway with a yard stick. He had this deep booming voice. You just knew not to f*ck with him. If he told you to get out of the hallway and to class, you did it.

Coach War. PE coach. He used to verbally abuse and knock kids around. He straight up tell you, "Go ahead. I will beat your skinny ass and then say I had a flashback (he served in 'Nam).

I saw on youtube, the teacher is getting a lot of support. The school system is allowing the inmates to run the place instead of instilling and forcing discipline.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
lol

public schools are total # holes.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

The Mexicans can do it cause they are POC; cant be racist.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Clear evidence as to why it is not a good idea to arm teachers in the classroom.

This is just a sad situation on all fronts.

I'm not one for religion or physical discipline, but something is to be said for those nuns in catholic schools with their rulers back in the day. Nothing like this ever would have happened in their classroom.

Our society is poisoned and our future is in doubt. And it ain't rocket surgery to see what the problem is...

R A D I C A L L E F T I S M

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You aren't in Kansas anymore Toto. The America of respect for elders and teachers is way back in the rear view mirror. The whole country is an angry and entitled #hit hole.

The school system is allowing the inmates to run the place instead of instilling and forcing discipline.

That is the M.O. across the whole country, particularly in the heavily minority POC school districts because its how they stop "over incarcerating" POC kids.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Good. Kid is running his mouth and dealt with the consequences.
If the kid is smart he will learn a lesson from this - address whatever issue you're having in a respectful manner, the next person may decide to just reach for hammer - then his knuckleheaded little ass ends up just another statistic.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
lol

public schools are total # holes.

The sad thing here is that these schools are producing the future for this country. And it's # like this that turn highly qualified people away from careers in public education. Who would want to sign up for that #? Seriously.

If you want to see where this country is heading to in the future, take a good long look at what is going on in public schools where the majority are being "educated" now.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

yo bro my nigga wsup my nigga everybodysayingmynigga wazz up!

what kind of animal makes these noises? Teacher is at fault, should have kept his nerves. Although, the little gansta deserved some slaps.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Loose lips lose lips.
Woulda coulda shoulda.
Push a man too far and they snap.
welcome to reality.
Sad this man lost his job over this punk and may go to jail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join