It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HS teacher arrested for fight with student who assaulted him - full video of fight

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
IDK if this has been posted, I didn't see it anywhere but it is worth a look.

looking at the comments I'd say 98% of the people agree that this kid deserves it, many say he should have gotten more. There was also a little punk who snuck in a punch to the teachers head (from behind) at the end. If you look towards the beginning of the video, it is the kid up close filming the argument right next to the two people, dressed in all black. This kid should be expelled and charged with assault.
edit on 11 6 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The kid should be charged with a hate crime.. How many times did that spanish kid call him the N word?
edit on 6-11-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
As much as I'd like to take the teachers side, we have to show restraint and he should have called up the administrators instead.

Cooler heads could have prevailed here.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
As much as I'd like to take the teachers side, we have to show restraint and he should have called up the administrators instead.

The teacher should have called the police immediately to deal with it because it went beyond the ability to de-escalate the situation.

EDIT: I assumed by this thread's title that the student physically assaulted the teacher first, it appears that was not the case.

So the teacher should have told the student to go to the Principal's office because it is obvious that this student needs specialized help.
edit on 011CST09America/Chicago00490930 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

This is so disgusting on all parts. People just filming everything while this happens. This will probably be the true downfall of our society.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

quick question, could a teacher call the police in a situ like this?...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

This is so disgusting on all parts. People just filming everything while this happens. This will probably be the true downfall of our society.
These "people" were other students and it's best of they stayed clear of the situation, lest they get roped in themselves, even hurt from a wayward punch.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

There has to be protocol for this, this isn't new.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

He was in the process when the kid squared up and got in his face. Teacher warned for him to step back many times b/c he was probably afraid to get sucker punched. At 64 years old, I think he did the right thing, protecting himself from being blindsided while on the phone.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The video is very clear in what happened. Kid assaulated him with basketball, verbally assaulated him, closed in on personal space after being told to exit the class room (from a legal authority figure). After that the teacher was well within his rights to fear he was in danger and escalate to self defense to remove the thug from the classroom.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

These "people" were other students and it's best of they stayed clear of the situation, lest they get roped in themselves, even hurt from a wayward punch.

What? Students or no students, nobody was looking out for the teacher or their classmate. Doesn't he have any friends that could be all "Hey man, lets just get out of here?"

When I was in highschool, the kid would have been bounced by students. Here, they were all "World staaaar."

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The teacher should have been carrying a gun.

(And the pupils, too.) PROBLEM SOLVED, EVERYONE.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The teacher hit the kid first, there's no defense for that, even if people think the kid deserved it.

The kid was doing everything possible to provoke the teacher, and it worked. Everyone has a breaking point, but the consequences here are clear for the teacher.

Crazy video.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That kids father is going to be so pissed when he sees this.

I'm sure he was raised better than to assault his teachers.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

When I was in highschool, the kid would have been bounced by students. Here, they were all "World staaaar."

Times are changing brother. When I was in high school not just the other students would have stop me, but the beating I would get from my parents after would have been legendary...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

What? Students or no students, nobody was looking out for the teacher or their classmate. Doesn't he have any friends that could be all "Hey man, lets just get out of here?"

I get it and so would I, but lets be real here, it'll only get worse.

Already the result of this resulted in the teacher being arrested, so lets not get too shocked at my post, rather the society and response to this by higher powers beyond you and I 😌

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
The teacher should have been carrying a gun.

(And the pupils, too.) PROBLEM SOLVED, EVERYONE.
What a stupid post.

Your ignorance is that guns would solve this? Satire or not, that's just stupid 😐

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

I get it and so would I, but lets be real here, it'll only get worse.

Already the result of this resulted in the teacher being arrested, so lets not get too shocked at my post, rather the society and response to this by higher powers beyond you and I 😌

If a single third party attempted defuse the situation I find it difficult to believe it wouldn't have been successful. We've graduated into a nation of people who would drive right on by a person in need just because it could get "complicated." A third party is usually all it takes, someone non-partial to the argument at hand. Again, I've seen it happen in a class room environment and it's never failed. Anecdotal, sure; but a 100% chance of success over 10 times easy is pretty good anecdotal evidence.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The basketball was probably the assault. The teacher shouldn’t hit the kid. But at least he did what teachers do and taught him a lesson .
edit on 6-11-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
That kids father is going to be so pissed when he sees this.

I'm sure he was raised better than to assault his teachers.

Did we watch the same video? The way this little pos hood rat acted, his father will probably high - five him and will go after the teacher, the school, maybe even the whole county/city...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join