It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Google software engineer, 22, found dead at New York headquarters
www.foxnews.com/us/google-software-engineer-22-found-dead-at-new-york-headqaurters-report *

Scott Krulcik, 22, was found on the sixth floor of the building unconscious and unresponsive around 9 p.m. EST on Friday, the New York Post reported. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

* Note the mispelling of headquarters in the above URL.

He had been in school placements with the search engine since Mary 2016. Prior to that, Krulcik worked in a work placement with WhatsApp, the texting service which is owned by Facebook.
Krulcik’s sister, a graduate of Cornell University, also works for Google in San Francisco in marketing and advertising.

While attending Carnegie Mellon he lived in Pittsburgh, apparently near or in the community of the 'Tree of Life synagogue' - site of massacre shooting.

Sad, smart kid with a bright future. Only been at GOOG full-time since August. Weird video though as it's just dark music with text along with phrases in red.

More details @ heavy.com...

ETA: Google’s New York City office is located at 111 8th Avenue in Manhattan.
Krulcik worked on 8th floor.

Also, see he was at the search engine since "Mary 2016"?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky

www.foxnews.com/us/google-software-engineer-22-found-dead-at-new-york-headqaurters-report *

Scott Krulcik, 22, was found on the sixth floor of the building unconscious and unresponsive around 9 p.m. EST on Friday, the New York Post reported. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

He had been in school placements with the search engine since Mary 2016. Prior to that, Krulcik worked in a work placement with WhatsApp, the texting service which is owned by Facebook.
Krulcik’s sister, a graduate of Cornell University, also works for Google in San Francisco in marketing and advertising.

While attending Carnegie Mellon he lived in Pittsburgh, apparently near or in the community of the 'Tree of Life synagogue' - site of massacre shooting.

Sad, smart kid with a bright future. Only been at GOOG full-time since August. Weird video though as it's just dark music with text along with phrases in red.

Also, see he was at the search engine since "Mary 2016"?

Good catch.
I read the 2016 as March thinking he was probably an intern but "Mary"???
This whole story is weird, fishy, something not right.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
good article

Could It Possibly Be True That The Mueller Investigation Was Never Really About Russian Collusion At All?

Jerry Nadler, the incoming chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, told reporters he plans to shut down the Republican led probes in January. Although the progress has been slow, the House Committee investigations have already uncovered a great deal of information about the conspiracy to undermine President Trump. Nadler’s order, unfortunate as it is, certainly doesn’t mean the search for the truth is over. Far too much of the story has been revealed for us to turn back now.

The House investigations are but one front in this war. First, President Trump has the authority to declassify documents at any time. He is waiting for the opportune moment to release them. Do Democrats honestly believe a man like Trump would allow them to take him down when he has such a powerful weapon at his disposal? Second, he will soon have a permanent attorney general, hopefully William Barr, who unlike his predecessor will assume leadership of a currently out of control Justice Department. Third, the DOJ Inspector General is currently conducting an investigation. And fourth, the Senate will remain under Republican control.

www.redstate.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Here's his resume (PDF) - scottkrulcik.com...
As an intern 'created the WhatsApp Apple Watch app.
CMU SCS Honor Thesis video - mediaservices.cmu.edu...
Wonder if he stumbled across something within GooG and was about to expose it or part of a blackmail scheme?

Anyone interested search Red Whittaker and the other brain Jean Yang CMU/MIT; many rabbit holes.

edit on 8-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nsa mole?
Cover blown?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Why does THE BOSS of the DOJ have to talk like this?

twitter.com...

Any of us can tweet those words of frustration/anger. The President doesn't have to bother "venting".

MR. PRESIDENT, Just go to your Attorney General and tell him that James Comey must answer questions put to him. None of this "On the advice of my DOJ Attorney, I can't answer that question", B.S..

Don't keep lowering yourself by whining, when you're the top dog!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Nsa mole?
Cover blown?

Great Scott, you might be onto something!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Didn't an Apple watch catch a killer recently? Killed wife, heartbeat recorded etc.
Tracked by your smart # yet again.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Not sure but do recall something about Jamal Khashoggi ?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
Didn't an Apple watch catch a killer recently? Killed wife, heartbeat recorded etc.
Tracked by your smart # yet again.

Supposedly, when Saudi citizen Jamal Khashoggi was murdered in Turkey, his Apple Watch uploaded a lot of data to the i-Cloud.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Any of us can tweet those words of frustration/anger. The President doesn't have to bother "venting".

MR. PRESIDENT, Just go to your Attorney General and tell him that James Comey must answer questions put to him. None of this "On the advice of my DOJ Attorney, I can't answer that question", B.S..

I honestly think he is being kept out of the loop of much of this. Plus, from the beginning he has been accused of interfering/obstruction of justice, etc., He may be concerned that anything he does will be hailed the left as obstruction/interfing. It seems his only way is to vent.

I don't like it either. He needs better counsel perhaps. It certainly doesn't help anything.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Comey testimony PDF

I have only read less than 5 minutes of Trey Gowdy and answers from Comey pretending he is Peter Strokz. These guys have non answer down to science.

Mr. Cohen:
When you were at the FBI, did you have any reason to investigate the people who propagated stories that Seth Rich was murdered by folks within the DNC or other democratic operatives or any of the people that talked about this pizza operation, the pizzagate thing? Did you ever investigate the people that started those conspiratorial stories?

Mr. Comey:
I don't remember. I don't remember investigations on those topics. I remember at one point receiving an email from someone, a private citizen, to my personal account, raising issues about the -- is it Ping Pong?
Whatever the pizza place was that was involved in some conspiracy theories. I remember sending it to my staff saying, make sure this gets to the appropriate place, but I don't know whether there were investigations.

Lies, lies, and damn lies! They should of had Erik Prince interrogate this pos.

Pg 57

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: tiredoflooking

how ignorant are Americans that they "know" the reason why the riots started... it started because of the Gas tax and as with all protest and riots various groups are using it for their own cause, do some basic research...

www.voiceofeurope.com/2018/12/anti-globalist-yellow-vests-movement-conquers-europe-and-spreads-to-fifth-country/

So why are they still demonstrating after the gas tax was rolled back? 😎

edit on 8-12-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Added pic

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

EMD, haven't gotten that far yet but, the info on Seth Rich was sealed and classified top secret in his own dept and he seems to not recall anything.

And interesting how Mr Cohen started the topic:

When you were at the FBI, did you have any reason to investigate the people who propagated storiesthat
but did not question if the stories were true.

That is a man who either knows the truth is off limits, or is only interested in propagating official version for the deep state.

Agree with your final sentiments.
edit on 8-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The world top exhibition and the largest platform of international exchange for mobile phone industry, The Chongqing International Mobile Exhibition will be held in Chongqing International Expo Center off Nanbin Lu from November 15th to November 17th. 

This mobile phone industry fest covers the largest scale of the industry chain including optical communication, laser, infrared, precision optics, photoelectric innovation, and the integration of military and civilian.

The top mobile companies will present in this expo, including HUAWEI, millet, vivo, OPPO, Nubian etc. The expo space covers the largest mobile exchange space, including the 5G network, online experience area, intelligent manufacturing / factory area, intelligent life / Intelligence, professional exhibition area,

The invited guests also include the leading companies of the world mobile phone manufacturing industry, experts and scholars, heads of international trade organizations etc. The domestic companies are 紫光集团、京东方、华星光电、维信诺、友达光电、汇顶、蓝思、合力泰、三安光电、华灿光电、乾照光电、陶氏 化学、康得新、新纶科技、佳能Tokki、ASMPacificTechnology、发那科、通快激光、大族激光、北京精雕、佳铁自动化、� �宝科技、联得装备、昊志机电. 

During the exhibition, other events will be held, including 2018 International Mobile Phone Industry Summit, 2018 AI Cloud Ecological 5G Summit and Award Ceremony, and 2018 Second Artificial Intelligent Mobile Phone Industry Summit - Structural light /TOF/ Multiple / Voice Assistant / Screen fingerprint, Shenzhen Camera Industry Association Membership Conference, 2018 Micro-LED/ Flex Display Forum, 2018 Third Comprehensive Screen Summit, 2018 Smart Manufacturing Summit and other activities.

www.cqexpat.com...

qmap.pub...

I'm betting this was about the arrested CFO.

Timing is right, now who were the other 7 people?

Like pulling teeth to get any other info on this conference.

Involves trade leaders, military and I'm sure tech big wigs internationally.

Hardly any info.

I get some images but hard to id them.

Eta. CFO was reported to have 7 different passports by Reuters info from Canadian authorites.

What normal person has that?

edit on 8 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I hope he not someone we know on here.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

I honestly think he is being kept out of the loop of much of this. Plus, from the beginning he has been accused of interfering/obstruction of justice, etc., He may be concerned that anything he does will be hailed the left as obstruction/interfing. It seems his only way is to vent.

I don't like it either. He needs better counsel perhaps. It certainly doesn't help anything.

You're right about the President's hands being tied while the Mueller investigation is going. His on DOJ told him that releasing the Spygate docs would be Obstructing justice.

Mueller quietly filed court papers last month, that will keep his investigation alive and well, into the Spring of 2019...at least.

Mueller would start indicting jay-walkers, rather than shut-down, and find himself and most of his deep-state friends subjected to indictments, trials, etc..

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

From a LEGAL perspective, what will be different when James Comey returns to be grilled again on December 17th? Since he's a private citizen, why not have a Federal Prosecutor (Huber) grill the guy.

I keep saying over and over in this forum that Congress is toothless. Dims will realize this after January, when Pelosi's impotence is revealed, just as Gowdy/Goodlatte/Nunes's has been over the past 2 years.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Airforcer! My bad. Props should have caught up reading before posting

If we’re noticing spelling issues i assume they meant May 2016.... not Mary 2016. Or perhaps Ma[r]y 2016
edit on 8-12-2018 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

a reply to: airforcerulessky

Here's his resume (PDF) - scottkrulcik.com...
As an intern 'created the WhatsApp Apple Watch app.
CMU SCS Honor Thesis video - mediaservices.cmu.edu...
Wonder if he stumbled across something within GooG and was about to expose it or part of a blackmail scheme?

Anyone interested search Red Whittaker and the other brain Jean Yang CMU/MIT; many rabbit holes.

I dont know about that story, but Carnegie Mellon has a lot of military contracts. They own buildings/warehouses around pittsburgh that are off limits to anyone outside of the program. I had a friend that went to CMU, and I lived in Pittsburgh myself.

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join