It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I made a post here showing all the connections of these devils. GHWB, Soros, Clinton's, Obama's, Skippy, VJ, even Peter Dalglish.

There are so many foundations/NGO's/charities intertwined in all this mess it almost makes my brain explode.

He is one connection that I think leads to China. All the usual suspects can be found.

Mo Ibraham pictured with Soros and Helle (Save The Children - NGO - busted for crimes against children). Mo has a foundation and you will never guess who they partner with.

I'm borrowing back from NeonRevolt's article. If you haven't read this YOU SHOULD. It will help paint a clearer picture. He has a penchant for calling out Franklin Leonard but you can set that aide to digest the rest. It all ties together even Kate Spade's death.

Skyfloating brought an article to my attention about the More Than Me Foundation. I did a dig on it here and here.

I bring this up because Lynne Benioff was a donor to the More than Me foundation. ProPublica and Time Magazine broke this story on Oct 11, 2018. The weird thing is Lynne and her hubby Marc bought Time Magazine a month before. The scandal happened back in 2012 and Macintosh Johnson died in 2014. I personally believe they needed to throw someone under the bus because the heat was too hot in the kitchen for them. I could be wrong but the timing is very fishy.

So this scandal can be tied back to NXIVM which I showed in those posts. Just so happens that Lynne Benioff sits on the board of ONE Foundation (BONO's NGO - sister org RED) along with Mo Ibrahim AND Sheryl Sandberg!

Another China connection (I can't prove it but she sure looks Asian to me) is Ann Mei Chang. She is covered in Neon's article I linked above. She is a super clown who worked for Google, USAID, Mercy Corps, US Dept. of State, and Apple. She sits on the board of BracUSA (sister org is BRACUK) along with Jennifer Buffett (Warren's daughter-in-law) and 2 other Asian's. The Buffett's through their foundation NoVo donated to the More Than Me foundation. Ann Mei sits on the board of the Horizon foundation and I'm not sure who I missed the Iran nuclear deal they were involved with. BUT I did find Stephen Heintz who is the president of the RBF and it says proudly what his intentions are.

On the international stage, Heintz served as executive vice president and chief operating officer for the EastWest Institute during the 1990s. Based in Prague, he helped propel civil society development, economic reform, and international security as the bedrock of Central and Eastern Europe’s burgeoning democracies. In 2002, he led the RBF’s joint initiative with the UN Association of the USA to open a Track II dialogue that helped lay the groundwork for the Iran nuclear deal. The Iran Project, which he co-founded, keeps alive the possibility of a peaceful relationship with Iran despite the U.S. withdrawal from this historic agreement. In 2007, Heintz convened a meeting of the Kosovo Unity Team and prominent global diplomatic figures at the Fund’s Pocantico Center, resulting in the Pocantico Declaration that set a path for the Kosovo independence process.

All small pieces of the bigger picture/show.

ETA: forgot the most important link. Clinton Foundation

ETA: sister org of ONE is RED. I made posts about the connections to RED/RED campaign which connects to the FEED Foundation. here.

ETA: Feeding America partners with FEED Foundation. Ben Affleck sits on the entertainment council and they have a branch in Arkansas.

edit on 5pm1207America/ChicagoFri, 07 Dec 2018 22:32:07 -06003212102018-12-07T22:32:07-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 5pm1207America/ChicagoFri, 07 Dec 2018 23:09:34 -06000912112018-12-07T23:09:34-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: keep forgetting connections

edit on 5pm1207America/ChicagoFri, 07 Dec 2018 23:17:18 -06001712112018-12-07T23:17:18-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

#Winning

Quoting for posterity!

BEST NEWS of the year!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 5pm1207America/ChicagoFri, 07 Dec 2018 22:50:54 -06005012102018-12-07T22:50:54-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: tiredoflooking
They are not just nipping at China and Clintons in all this. George Soros is about to go down with this ship because he past eyeballs deep in all this.

George Soros says that Barack Obama was one of his biggest life disappointment. Can he get just one handclap for that statement?

He's such a joker!

... just for you Cwm

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Sick mfers.

All intertwined fingers in every pot.

Iran and China.

China is supporting Iran in probably more ways than we know.

It seems counterintuitive to me.

I guess anything for the money.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Best to click that POD link. Not what you think. Yes, I know about the P.O.D. artist that was mentioned earlier in the week.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: tiredoflooking
They are not just nipping at China and Clintons in all this. George Soros is about to go down with this ship because he past eyeballs deep in all this.

George Soros says that Barack Obama was one of his biggest life disappointments. Can he get just one handclap for that statement?

Dispatching XMAS card now!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Sick mfers.

All intertwined fingers in every pot.

Iran and China.

China is supporting Iran in probably more ways than we know.

It seems counterintuitive to me.

I guess anything for the money.

Agreed TOL.

I couldn't figure it out either. I kept thinking "they" are using the MB to topple us and then China and MB will have a final showdown? Georgia Guidestones keeps popping in my head.- keep the population under 500,000.

EMN I didn't click the link. My bad. I will go back and edit my post.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Two different tech persons I trust explained to me that govt and public backbone internets were down today, hacked by Chinese as retaliation for the CEO arrest.

I'm no expert.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: imthegoat

Q #2562

Hillary, you thieving evil witch may I have my hard earned money back?

That's like $34 when divided between 150 million people lol.

You failed at math right.

You tell me what 5.1 billion divided by 150 million is then.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I am really next to sure that the arrest of the CFO of Huawei is connected to much more.
Trump must have made a deal to arrest her. This just isn't something that happens for sanctions. This is way deeper. Her family is very powerful.

I remember how Trump is partly guided and backed by old school Chinese families. Kind of far-out, but this was convincingly explained.

Anything could be reality at this point.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I think China started this op with Meth then later graduated to Fetanyl which is even more deadlier.

I remember within a few years ago, a patent for genetically modified yeast bacteria that could produce opium en masse.

I though it might be a watershed type of thing. idk if it's an established method of manufacture at this time, but it is something to watch or be aware of.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: butcherguy

bolt-hole noun
ˈbōlt-ˌhōl
Definition of bolt-hole
chiefly British
: a place of escape or refuge
Synonyms for bolt-hole
Synonyms

asylum, harbor, harborage, haven, refuge, retreat, sanctuary, sanctum, shelter

www.merriam-webster.com...

Wow, this aligns with what I guessed; a rallying point.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted earlier.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

What strikes me is that GHWB was in fact executed, but it would appear by his own clan.

I picked up on something the other day. It sounded "off" to me.

Jim Baker said that GHWB asked him "where are we going". Baker said that he replied to him that "we're going to Heaven". That was around 7:15 in the morning.

Baker said GHWB ate a big breakfast. (Probably his last meal.)

GHWB, according to Baker, passed away that night at 10:10 pm.

I didn't notice the "we" reply by Baker but recall GHW asking 'where are we going today' so makes sense.

I do wonder why there were no reports of family at his side. Surely someone called and said he was deteriorating. Otherwise why would GW call?

While I don't subscribe to the family assassination story, it does seem curious.

And GW just happens to have his last words by phone call, but apparently no one was actually at the bedside

On another note...I tried a search on the face of the man in FF post who was recipient or giver of the supposed hand-off

The two I found who I thought most closely resembled him were both in the financial area. Don't know how old the info might be.

I didn't go farther than the info on the pic's and I used bing so maybe more could be found on google.

The names as I recall are last names Hider and Thiede...may be spelled wrong.
edit on 7-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
A good month for Qsters.

Also in the News today:

Bill Kristols Weekly Standard expected to shut down in the next weeks.

Avenatti to lose Ferrari, Artwork and Cash in Divorce Settlement.

Kamala Harris aide caught up in sexual misconduct.

The Hill: Clintons private emails are one of the gravest modern offenses to transparency

New Court Case against Prince Andrew in Epstein Scandal

Turns out trusting the plan was the right choice.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Type "Hillary Clinton" into Google News. Its a joy to behold. For the first time ever, all MSM with negative press on this criminal Hag. They can no longer hide it so they are throwing her under the Bus.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: seinfeld
Type "Hillary Clinton" into Google News. Its a joy to behold. For the first time ever, all MSM with negative press on this criminal Hag. They can no longer hide it so they are throwing her under the Bus.

😁

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Good news coming from all sorts of unlikely sources today! 😎

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join