It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Activist Tried to Pay Women to Make False Allegations Against Mueller?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Blew up in their face. biglly. Think Indictments will be filed? Slander lawsuits? Rico act, conspiracy?

Didn't it set off alarms when Wohls surefire investigations phone number went back to his mother's cell...lol With this stupid stunt to try an protect trump; they destroyed their future.

www.rawstory.com...

S&F ante!
edit on 1-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

I'm pretty sure most men are not capable of sexual assualt. They may have the physical ability to overwhelm a woman but most are also equipped with self control. I'm betting as a man of honor that Mueller is one of those men.
Just as all men may be physically able to kill most are incapable of murder.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm pretty sure most men are not capable of sexual assualt. They may have the physical ability to overwhelm a woman but most are also equipped with self control. I'm betting as a man of honor that Mueller is one of those men.

I’d disagree with that completely, but maybe you’re equating sexual assault to rape.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

All sexual assault is not rape but all rape is sexual assault.
I am talking about the inclination to assault a woman in any way.
I know men are capable of this I am saying that most men are morally against such things. At least the men I have met in my life.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I’d disagree with that completely, but maybe you’re equating sexual assault to rape.

Maybe I am just of the simple "no means no" generation, but I agree with Silly.

If you are going to navigate the wild years of youth and promiscuity, rules help.
Pay attention to cues and "No means No" is pretty simple. Full Stop.
Served me well before I was married.

I think most men are decent and agree.
Not to say that all men are or that many men aren't messed up and think sexual interaction overlaps with aggressiveness.
And not to say that every woman shouldn't approach every man with caution until trust is established.
Prepare for the worst and hope for the best and women should always be careful.

But at the end of the day, I believe most men are repulsed by men so desperate as to resort to sexual assault.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Agreed - I played lacrosse in college and also was preparing for Marine OCS - we worked and partied hard.

We always looked out for each other and upheld things like respect and honor, as many of the parties had a lot of ladies present, and of course being single and young many of us dated or hooked up with gals and never really had an issue within our circle of friends. We treated women with respect and as a result a lot of young women preferred our parties over fraternities (not accusing any frats or anything) but its just the way it was.

No means no, social cues are important, respect is paramount, and don't be too wasted you don't lose self awareness. All pretty simple.

On topic - I wonder how long until Wohl and Burkman face legal consequences (honest question - what could they be charged with)?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: soberbacchus

Agreed - I played lacrosse in college and also was preparing for Marine OCS - we worked and partied hard.

We always looked out for each other and upheld things like respect and honor,

Ya. I am the youngest of 5 Children and the only boy. My pops kept going until he got a boy in the mix.
So with 4 older sisters, not having respect for women wasn't really an option.
They also taught me a lot about women.

"No means no" was basically my guidepost when I couldn't understand what the hell some women were thinking. Default "no".
I also learned that women who weren't clear, might say "no" followed shortly by "don't stop"? Run. Run quickly. 100% of the time those women are crazy, So no definitely means NO all the time with women that give mixed signals during intimacy.

On topic - I wonder how long until Wohl and Burkman face legal consequences (honest question - what could they be charged with)?

Here are the 5 funniest moments from Jacob Wohl’s hilariously failed press conference smearing Robert Mueller
www.rawstory.com...

5.) Someone asks Wohl and Burkman (....) if they’re ready to go to federal prison.

The two men simply responded, “No.”

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Probably a lot of conspiracy to commit a crime charges if the evidence is accurate that they were offering money to people to make false allegations.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
L.P. worked closely with Mueller in 1974 at Pillsbury law firm.
She left due to a pregnancy,
She did not say she was raped or any sexual misconduct occurred.

Did not say who is the father of her baby then and was not asked if she and Mueller had sexual relations.

Here are possible photos of the accuser Carolyne Cass, who is saying she was raped by Mueller

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Anyone think Roger Stone is involved with surefire intelligence?

The FBI raided Manafort, Cohen and other's offices...yet no word on them doing anything with surefire intelligence?

Come on now, what are they waiting for...?

Would think a link to the Russian Election Meddling investigation alone, would be just grounds to do more than just questioning everyone at Surefire Intel.

Why would they not suspect a link and suspect Russia is involved with smearing Mueller?

A plot is discovered with a bribery to accuse Mueller SC of sexual misconduct...

Looks pretty clear that Surefire is involved.

If the allegations against Mueller are false and Carolyne Cass is making up the story or Surefire forged anything, etc.?

Why would the wait...?
To get more evidence?
Like what kind of evidence?

Isn't there more than enough evidence of a smoking gun that points to S.F.I being behind the payoff of sexual misconduct allegations against Mueller?

Think we are waiting on the filing of the police report in NY on behalf of the C.C. now?

Unless C.C. story about the event is true and did happen and reason for not investigating S.F.I more, might confirm that a rape did happen and Mueller being named as the suspected rapist, is not a conjured up fictional piece...

And that leads back to point...don't they need to seize computers, check the safe and all that and see if Russia is involved and this is part of the cover up to stop the Mueller SC investigation into Trump?

If Russia is not involved, Who all is involved?

Again, need to look at their computers and emails, phone records, banking information...

How long would that take?

If the theory, that maybe the FBI are waiting for a reason to raid surefire intelligence. does not fly really, as they could be destroying evidence...besides of course knowing that more than likely the FBI are investigating S.F.I. is assumed by everyone now, since Mueller and Media were tipped off weeks ago.

Is it safe to presume S.F.I. is not involved with Election Fraud Investigation and Russia?

S.F.I link to being involved with Seth Rich murder investigation have anything to do with this?

Jul 13, 2018
The new Mueller indictments should definitively put the Seth Rich conspiracy to rest

On Friday, the Department of Justice indicted 12 Russian intelligence officers for interfering the 2016 US presidential election by hacking the computer networks of members of Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

In doing so, the DOJ also finally put a long-running conspiracy theory out of its misery. The conspiracy theory was centered on a young man named Seth Rich, who was murdered in Northwest DC two years ago this month.

www.vox.com...

vs.

www.washingtonpost.com... e48-2baa-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html?utm_term=.2805cfe52cea
“I thought I had the story of the decade,” Burkman recalled. His wife, Susan, was more skeptical. She warned him that she didn’t think he was dealing with the FBI. But, he said, the emails “looked super real,” containing details about the secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

The last drop was supposed to be “the big one” — the full inspector general report on McCabe, which still has not been released. Instead, when Burkman bent over to pull the papers out from under the cone, he was shot in the buttocks and thigh. As he ran out of the garage with his dachshund in his arms, he was hit by an SUV.

He said the car backed up to hit him again.

“It looked like he was coming to kill me,” Burkman said. But he said a woman watching from a window of the hotel screamed. A guard came running and the SUV sped off, Burkman said.

Burkman spent three days in the hospital. His dog, Jack Jr., was uninjured.

In February, Burkman had moved on to a new investigation. He had put out a call for whistleblowers in the FBI, offering $25,000 for any information exposing wrongdoing in the presidential election.

Burns also verified Gingrich’s claims that Rich’s notebook was found to possess DNC correspondence and emails with Wikileaks,

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
Anyone think Roger Stone is involved with surefire intelligence?

The FBI raided Manafort, Cohen and other's offices...yet no word on them doing anything with surefire intelligence?

Come on now, what are they waiting for...?

Roger Stone is morally bankrupt, not insanely stupid.

And surefire intelligence was a company that Jacob Wohl very poorly faked 3 weeks ago and stocked with fake profiles and photo shopped publicly available pictures of celebrities. The street addresses were fake and the contact number on the Domain belonged to Jacob Wohl's mom.

WTF would their be for the FBI to raid? And why?
edit on 4-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join