It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Activist Tried to Pay Women to Make False Allegations Against Mueller?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you know where you saw that? I saw somewhere that NYC doesn't have a statute of limitations for rape, which is what this allegation is. (Forgive me I don't have a link, but I might be able to look into that later - heading back to work after my lunch break now)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Is my dictionary broken? How do you break a dictionary?
Your assumptions are a little out there is what I am saying. But pretend you havent made up your mind if that helps.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Oh, I see.
Believe all women - unless the media say it's all lies and create a cover story.
Makes sense.

Who the hell says believe all women? Apart from yourself and your right wing echo chamber Ilk?

That is the STUPIDEST BINARY FALLACY I have seen in a long time around here.

Either all women always tell the truth or none of them should be listened to

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor
Ok just looked it up...
You are correct. For felony first degree sexual assault there is no statute of limitations.
So she should be charging him then. Is she? Has she gone to the police because it is a crime to falsely accuse someone too.
edit on 1112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
When is the press conference?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Thank you!

I'm seeing now that it's "Carolyne" Cass. She's called Carolyne Alicia Cass here.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thanks for looking that up! I posted a link to the press conference - it was terrible quality though, maybe someone can find a better link.

Wohl and Burkman said in the press conference that Carolyne Cass plans to file charges with the police, but since filing charges is a serious matter they wanted to make sure they have as much evidence as possible. Supposedly there is also a corroborating witness that saw Carolyne at the bar with Mueller and leave the bar with him...

Like I said - if they actually do file charges then to me this will get a lot more interesting. I am still very skeptical and speculate that they will end up not filing for some reason... who knows though?

Oh, FYI- they also said they would be doing another press conference in the near future with Carolyne, the accuser time...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Regarding Mueller in NYC, the FBI website records the speech Mueller gave at Fordham University in the Bronx on the morning of Thursday, August 5, 2010:

Using Partnerships to Combat Cyber Threats

(At least the transcript begins with "good morning.")

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Why are you one of the few people in this country who don't know that this is a sham?

Oh dear... You obviously do not know what you're even talking about. But thanks for the heads up.  

Are you willfully ignorant?

Tee hee hee! I'm sure you'd like to think so!!! 

Edit: You looked up flight times and plane departures from DC to NYC...

No, not really... I looked up how long it takes to fly between NYC and D.C. and flight schedules also popped up. Just serendipity!

...but somehow looking into the rest of the claim is beneath you? El oh El!!!!

Nope. Wrong again! Looking up information for my own benefit is my SOP... refusing to jump thru silly hoops for someone else's benefit is also my SOP.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: soberbacchus

That's right - I saw that yesterday evening as well, the Wapo article about sighting famous people, shows Mueller was on Jury Duty Aug. 2 of that year...

I think dumpster fire is an accurate description so far, the only thing that would change my mind is if the press conference / accusers are shockingly compelling (that is if they even show up still). There are still some holes in parts of this (way more issues on Wohl's side of everything) but it is enough for me to see how it pans out.

This only gets better by the minute.

Alleged Mueller accuser fails to show up at press conference
www.washingtontimes.com...

No Name, No face...And crap storm of evidence showing they faked websites, lied repeatedly, and were shopping for fake testimony.

Have at it boys...Must be true!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Perfect "opposition" research !!!!

😆💥😆

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Regarding Mueller in NYC, the FBI website records the speech Mueller gave at Fordham University in the Bronx on the morning of Thursday, August 5, 2010:

Using Partnerships to Combat Cyber Threats

(At least the transcript begins with "good morning.")

A) The statement that a woman (alledgedly) made specified Aug 2nd or 3rd, no the 5th.
B) It has been clearly shown Mueller was in DC for those days attending Jury Duty.
C) Despite promises by Wohl and Burke, the woman (if she exists at all) refused to appear at their press conference today and requested to remain anonymous.

So there are some words in a statement of accusation that Burke and Wohl provided, but no author and even that useless statement is demonstrably false as the dates that they claim Mueller was in NYC, he wasn't.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Perfect "opposition" research !!!!

😆💥😆

watching the same people who damned kavanaugh now limbo for mueller is priceless

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

They named the accuser "Carolyne Cass" and there are starting to be pictures popping up about her.

Like I said a little while ago - now that they went public with this, there are a lot of facts and aspects of the allegation that should be easy to quickly investigate / debunk.

The one reason I am still tracking this whole thing is because they said in their press conference that this accuser plans to file charges with NYC law enforcement which would be insane if that actually happened (I am skeptical that will ever happen)...

Anyone find any more info on this "Carolyne Cass"?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Tried to see what I could find and all I could turn up were the Patrick McMullan photos. The International Debutante Ball photos do support the claim that she is from a wealthy family.

Until she actually comes forward with a statement though there's no way to know if it's the same person/she's in on all of this. It seems kind of coincidental that the only trace of this woman online is on stock photo site Getty Images and the most recent photo just so happens to be from 2010 in New York.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

It seems like the floor number would be easily verifiable, but someone would have to look at the building plan and any possible renovations that were done.

I've been trying to track this down with news reports... I'm not sure how to research public records for permits and blueprints, etc. What I have found is that the St Regis did undergo renovations in 2013/14, and a state-of-the-art fitness center was "reintroduced" on the 19th floor. I can't find anything about what was there before the renovation.

I also wonder if it is usual for FBI directors to stay in 'suites' when at a conference? We all usually have a per diem limit on hotel rooms, and it is usually limited what a conference can pay for in terms of travel and lodging for someone invited under their official capacity as a Fed...

I would expect some kind of limits also, but I really don't know.

Could/would Mueller have paid for it himself? Or would Mueller be an exception to allow for extra security?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I would expect some kind of limits also, but I really don't know.

Could/would Mueller have paid for it himself? Or would Mueller be an exception to allow for extra security?

Having known a Deputy Director for the CIA, I would not be surprised if the Director of the FBI gets treated very well when he goes out of town.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

A) The statement that a woman (alledgedly) made specified Aug 2nd or 3rd, no the 5th.

Thank you -- that's important. I'm just trying to nail down what I can and cannot at this point. I'm hoping for a transcript of the press conference to come out soon.

B) It has been clearly shown Mueller was in DC for those days attending Jury Duty. 

As I understand it now, Mueller was seen reporting for jury duty, but was dismissed due to his position, so he did not actually serve on a jury.

Also, it's only a 70 minute flight from D.C. to NYC, so it is possible that Mueller could be in D.C. for the day and NYC for the night and back in D.C. again the next day. I'm just saying it's possible; presumably this could be easily verified or ruled out via official travel records, since he was traveling for official business.

C) Despite promises by Wohl and Burke, the woman (if she exists at all) refused to appear at their press conference today and requested to remain anonymous. 

They did name her -- as Carolyne Cass.

So there are some words in a statement of accusation that Burke and Wohl provided, but no author and even that useless statement is demonstrably false as the dates that they claim Mueller was in NYC, he wasn't.

In this morning's press conference they apparently stated that she would be filing official charges with the proper authority. We'll see what happens. Talk is cheap, eh?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Why are you one of the few people in this country who don't know that this is a sham?

Oh dear... You obviously do not know what you're even talking about. But thanks for the heads up.  

Are you willfully ignorant?

Tee hee hee! I'm sure you'd like to think so!!! 

Edit: You looked up flight times and plane departures from DC to NYC...

No, not really... I looked up how long it takes to fly between NYC and D.C. and flight schedules also popped up. Just serendipity!

...but somehow looking into the rest of the claim is beneath you? El oh El!!!!

Nope. Wrong again! Looking up information for my own benefit is my SOP... refusing to jump thru silly hoops for someone else's benefit is also my SOP.

The stated that this happened on the 19th floor of the St Regis in their press conference. The 19th floor is a fitness center.

This can be found out in under 2 seconds.

Seriously people....

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Having known a Deputy Director for the CIA, I would not be surprised if the Director of the FBI gets treated very well when he goes out of town.

Well then! I'll trust your judgment... We certainly can't expect our FBI Director to accept any less than the CIA, eh?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join