It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Activist Tried to Pay Women to Make False Allegations Against Mueller?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

The stated that this happened on the 19th floor of the St Regis in their press conference. The 19th floor is a fitness center. 

It is now... What was it before the top-to-bottom renovations in 2013/14?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The stated that this happened on the 19th floor of the St Regis in their press conference. The 19th floor is a fitness center. 

It was a fitness center dude!

It's another 2 second search to figure out what the "top-to-bottom" renovations included. Here, let me help you:

"In 2013, The St. Regis underwent a major renovation to its guest rooms, restaurant, and lobby to combine old-world elegance with modern touches."

The didn't completely alter the hotel. The modernized the rooms and lobby, and redesigned the King Cole Bar & Salon.

Sad.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have to go ahead and call out some of the hypocrisy on this thread. It's absolutely ridiculous that the same people trying to dismiss this over the date it supposedly occurred or the claimed floor of the hotel are the same people that had no issue with Ford not being able to nail down a date or address.

If a person actually comes forward to make these accusations against Mueller then she should be afforded the same attitude that was given towards Ford. Otherwise you are no better than those people on the Right that are simply using this as a political tool.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: soberbacchus

The one reason I am still tracking this whole thing is because they said in their press conference that this accuser plans to file charges with NYC law enforcement which would be insane if that actually happened (I am skeptical that will ever happen)...

They said that, then backtracked and said whether charges are filed would be up to the mystery woman.

AND HE NOW ADMITS THAT "SUREFIRE INTELLIGENCE" IS HIM.

During the press conference, one reporter labeled Burkman and Wohl “very non-credible” and others challenged why Wohl was not forthcoming previously about his involvement with a company called “Surefire Intelligence” that was allegedly involved in a scheme to pay women for false information about Robert Mueller.

Wohl had denied being behind the company but now admits it, saying at the press conference, “The investigation at that point was still in flux. It was important that I preserve my anonymity.”

AND ON THIER EXPLANATION OF HOW MUELLER COULD BE AT THE HOTEL IN NYC AND AT JURY DUTY IN DC SIMULATANEOUSLY

One incredulous reporter asked, “A Washington Post story from that day says someone saw him at jury day at that day – are you suggesting the special counsel planted a story in the Washington Post?” The response was that sometimes a person goes “to jury duty but they’re also somewhere else.”

ON HOW TO SPELL THE ACCUSERS NAME

Will Sommer, Daily Beast reporter, wrote on Twitter, “Burkman and Wohl appear to have no idea how to spell their client’s first name. They insist it’s Carolyn — but then after reporters ask them, they say it’s Carolyne with an E.”

AND...The "Statement" was Docusigned aka click and sign by a computer, not even anyone's real signature.

heavy.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I have to go ahead and call out some of the hypocrisy on this thread. It's absolutely ridiculous that the same people trying to dismiss this over the date it supposedly occurred or the claimed floor of the hotel are the same people that had no issue with Ford not being able to nail down a date or address.

If a person actually comes forward to make these accusations against Mueller then she should be afforded the same attitude that was given towards Ford. Otherwise you are no better than those people on the Right that are simply using this as a political tool.

Let's assume these things were apples to apples (they're not).

Just generic: Easier to remember something that happened to you 30 years ago or 9 years ago? Not that it matter.

Also, most people already have realized that Buckman and Wohl have made this entire thing up, that none of these accusers actually exist.

Edit to add: I don't think (nor can I find) any specific date Mrs. Ford gave for the alleged assault. That was kind of a big sticking point with some people. This "mysterious" Carolyn-e (hope I'm spelling that right), actually gave a specific date where Mueller has a stone cold alibi. When pressed on this alibi in the conference this afternoon, both Wohl and Buckman insinuated the story was planted in the Post.

So yeah......not really the same thing unless the lenses you're viewing this through are beer goggles.
edit on 1-11-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Just for starters, Ford was a real, live human being. That kinda matters when comparing stories.

Your outrage fails once you decide to take these scam artists seriously after the utter, ridiculous, debacle that preceded them not actually producing a living person to back up their claims.

Yes, people are more apt to listen to an accuser when there is evidence that the accuser is ACTUALLY A REAL LIVE PERSON and not some ridiculous scheme to invent or pay for rape allegations.

Get over it.

edit on 1-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

Just generic: Easier to remember something that happened to you 30 years ago or 9 years ago? Not that it matter.

Not only that, but setting aside that one person is a fictional character invented after no one was willing to take a bribe to lie...

Ford never claimed to precisely remember the address, date, place and time.
Her story began with admitting uncertainty and consistently admitted that failure to be precise.

This fictional character however stated exactly where, when etc. in her allegation statement.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Otherwise you are no better than those people on the Right that are simply using this as a political tool.

Wow...you really said that.

have you followed this story at all?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Not only that, but setting aside that one person is a fictional character invented after no one was willing to take a bribe to lie...

Ford never claimed to precisely remember the address, date, place and time.
Her story began with admitting uncertainty and consistently admitted that failure to be precise.

This fictional character however stated exactly where, when etc. in her allegation statement.

Just edited to state that.

This is truly an exercise in futility, similar to trying to "prove the Earth is round".

You can lead a horse to water....

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Then focus on Burkman and Wohl. Attacking the hypothetical accuser makes you come across like a hypocritical ass.

Human memory is extremely terrible. Especially for flashbulb memories. A memory from nine years ago is pretty much going to be as accurate as one from decades ago.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Please...Keep going all in on this one.

Wohl defended his decision to create a fake company by saying it was an attempt to preserve his anonymity. He did not comment on why his mother’s phone number was listed as the company’s number or why he used pictures of celebrities to create the online profiles of fictitious employees.

He did, however, berate reporters for having called his mother and younger sister. He also complained that reporters had photoshopped his image into a corn cob.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Then focus on Burkman and Wohl. Attacking the hypothetical accuser

"hypothetical"?
How does that work? Someone actually exists or they do not.

But OK, let's give some attention to Burkman and Wohl.

Burkman literally said this at the press conference:

During the event, Burkman went on to defend Wohl’s young age, claiming that the Twitter personality is "a child prodigy that has eclipsed Mozart” and one of “the brightest and most capable people I’ve ever met.”

www.newsweek.com...

This actually beats the hell out of SNL. Just amazingly awesome.

edit on 1-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Then focus on Burkman and Wohl. Attacking the hypothetical accuser makes you come across like a hypocritical ass.

Human memory is extremely terrible. Especially for flashbulb memories. A memory from nine years ago is pretty much going to be as accurate as one from decades ago.

THERE IS NO ACCUSER! This entire thing is made up by Burkman and Wohl and has already been outlined.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Are you really that lost? Also, I'd LOVE you to find where i posted anything in regards to Kavanaugh and Ford in relation to sexual assault. It won't even take that much digging, I barely post on this site except to laugh at people. You're lost on that as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ya...but doesn't there need to be an actual "Human" to have a Human Memory?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

This can be found out in under 2 seconds.
Seriously people....

In all your research, does it say the fitness center is the only thing on the 19th floor?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This entire thing is extremely funny, to all those in on the joke.

If you watch this "press conference", you can't help but laugh at the plain idiocy that is Burkman and Wohl.

Then, you get to watch people like Boadicea and Xcalibur254 just completely missing the point of the joke in all of this. It's honestly comical.

Boadicea actually found that the St Regis was renovated, but couldn't tell you WHAT was renovated in the hotel. Granted, all articles I found on the renovations talked about what was renovated, but some how Boadicea couldn't figure it out. Too comical!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

It was a fitness center dude!

It's another 2 second search to figure out what the "top-to-bottom" renovations included. Here, let me help you:

"In 2013, The St. Regis underwent a major renovation to its guest rooms, restaurant, and lobby to combine old-world elegance with modern touches."

The didn't completely alter the hotel. The modernized the rooms and lobby, and redesigned the King Cole Bar & Salon.

Sad.

I guess my google-fu is better than yours?

The hotel has been undergoing a major face-lift since January. Changes include a new restaurant, the King Cole Bar and Salon, under chef John DeLucie, opening in November; refurbished suites; redecorated guest rooms; a renovated lobby; expanded spa; and new gym on the 19th floor, replacing one in the basement. The work is being done in stages, with the lobby, spa and gym upgrades complete next year, and suite and guest room upgrades already complete.

source

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

So if Carolyne Cass actually comes forward and says she was sexually assaulted by Mueller you'll stop nitpicking over minor details? Or will you just do what those on the Right did with Ford and try to discredit her because she doesn't have an eidetic memory?

ETA: You may want to familiarize yourself with my posting history.
edit on 11/1/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Boadicea actually found that the St Regis was renovated, but couldn't tell you WHAT was renovated in the hotel. Granted, all articles I found on the renovations talked about what was renovated, but some how Boadicea couldn't figure it out. Too comical!

You are incorrect, Boadicea found that a state-of-the-art fitness center was 'reintroduced' in 2013 here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The question remains, what was there before 2013? What do they mean by reintroduced?

EDIT

Nevermind, I guess this post answers that:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-11-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: theantediluvian

The differs from Blasey Ford's gratis legal and travel arraingements and million dollar GoFundMe account how? Perhaps the FBI should look into that, too...

Plus she was just offered a million dollar book deal.

$2 million for a couple months of lying.
Not bad, almost bank CEO wages.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join