It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies regarding Alignments of Sirius and Alnilam.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

This video runs pretty deep although the first and the last sections focus on Henut Taui of the 21st dynasty.
Key lime pie and hurricanes make a stronger case for Egyptian culture reaching Mexico.
Viking trade routes to North America would have been rare enough that perhaps only the elite would have had access to north American Tobacco.

I have theorized that the rise and fall of the Aztec and Roman empires could be traced through the art work and philosophical recordings of those periods, and that there would be a corresponding rise in both the re-purposing of key mathematical observations and drug use. Homer described a storm sent by Zeus which sweeps Odysseus and crew along for nine days before bringing them to the land of the Lotus-eaters.

Had this weird thought last night concerning Steven Spielberg and researched it a little this morning, Spielberg's interest in George Lucas began with the film THX 1138. Apparently I'm not the only one wondering if they spent too much time together at the Colorado Coors sampling facility. Hardly a universal experience you would think though.

edit on 1-12-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Laughter is the best medicine lol.
Regarding those attacks, the assistant police commissioner Neil Basu is the spokesperson and I found it funny that his name is an anagram of El Anubis. Probably just me digging to deep for meaning but I found that quite "funny"

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Same thing with the desktop motherboards, the 100 series Intel boards will probably run cooler than the 200 series and beyond.

In the movie "Rainman" when it came time to do the math for "18 wheels and a dozen roses" I unconsciously split the semi in 2.

Its universal among those that share memory.
When the cold wind blows in December there is a North and a South.

Where the rose bushes came from is still a mystery for many.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Yeah Astro you're a wise man and we have the same way of thinking, don't know if you have read much of Robert Anton Wilson but he has wrote a lot about sirius and its importance to occultists and the ancients. Cheers.

I have read about Robert Anton Wilson, he inspired Steve Jackson to make the Illuminati game in 1981, some of the cards are now missing from the original pack, it was a bit spooky to play, like Jumanji, the original cards look like 9/11???
jabajabba.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yeah heard of the illuminati card game, didn't know it was inspired by RAWs book, I've read cosmic trigger and prometheus rising which inspired me to seek out more occult literature, his books are both funny and illuminating.
Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

In ancient beliefs Sirius is associated with heat, hence we get the "Dog Days of Summer", Sirius is often called the Scorcher. It is odd that Sirius was setting as the Sun rose in Izapa on 21st December 2012, we may wonder if this signalled scorching weather and sea level rise? Don't ask me, i don't do beliefs, i only write the legend. The Sirius alignment is with us for approx. two hundred years, we should be baked by then, LOL!

This is because the star was a lot closer than it is today. Thats why is scorched us.

Happy days to you

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Laughter is the best medicine lol.
Regarding those attacks, the assistant police commissioner Neil Basu is the spokesperson and I found it funny that his name is an anagram of El Anubis. Probably just me digging to deep for meaning but I found that quite "funny"

That is not as funny as the man who triggered W.W.1. Dragutin Dimitrijevic had the code name of Apis which means Osiris, he used to time assassinations to correspond to aligning the Osiris Star Alnilam.
He was boss of a Secret Society called "The Black Hand".
He caused havoc in the world!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
He looks like an angry man he even has steam coming out the top of his head ha.
Not heard of the black hand but I be sure to check it out.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Supposedly the crime occurred in 1903 and the retrial for Dimitrijević and his co-defendants where they were found not guilty was 1953. Not sure how they would get solid evidence unless they time traveled.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

Supposedly the crime occurred in 1903 and the retrial for Dimitrijević and his co-defendants where they were found not guilty was 1953. Not sure how they would get solid evidence unless they time traveled.

I do have evidence that Dimitrijevic was guilty, and Serbian courts that found him innocent years later were very suspect.
The Serbs even have a statue of Gavrilo Princip, the patsy who actually shot Archduke Ferdinand.
This really was the start of World War One, where 10 million soldiers died, and was the start of a huge conspiracy that i will write more on later.
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Please read all thread sections on link below regarding Dragutin Dimitrijevic and posts about a rare book, that are the court transcripts to the trial of the accused in 1914, there are obviously other secret societies mentioned, however i have left pages where only Freemasons were mentioned, i have no idea if this means irregular Freemasons.
The conspirators could have been lying under oath however most of them were dying from TB, so had little to gain!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I chose the first crime primarily because of the "50 years" interval.

On 11 June 1903, the group stormed the royal palace and killed both King Alexander and his wife Queen Draga. During the attack, Dimitrijević was shot three times and the bullets were never removed from his body.[2]

Archduke Franz Ferdinand died at age 50 having been born in 1863. That is simply 5 score base 10.

If Ferdinand had died in 19*03 he would have been born in 18"53".

Time traveling cannot violate cause and effect according to the(Copenhagen interpretation) of wave mechanics therefore this story might start in 1853 for the purposes of probability wave analysis. Also see Q thread 47/53 for tie in.

Appears to beyond the scope for discussion on ATS(all the witnesses are dead) but the story of the time traveler that appeared at Gettysburg in 1863 was covered by Art Bell.

midnightinthedesert.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter
I chose W.W.1. as the dates looked so deliberate, if we looked at 28th June 1914 when Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated as the trigger for war, we again find the same date in the Treaty of Versailles that ended war, which is an important date for Serbs, indeed they have used it before in dates so many times! Please scroll down link to "Events"
en.wikipedia.org...

If mystics can decide when to start war and end it, it doesn't show respect for the 10 million soldiers that died!
The Black Hands logo was a Skull and Crossbones, a dagger dripping in Blood, a poison bottle and a fizzing bomb, where do these lunatics get these motto's from?
Crazy secret societies were involved in the First World War and need investigating:-

net.lib.byu.edu...
edit on 2-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Link

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Sarajevo Trial by W. A. Dolph Owings is a respected scholarly book respected by universities, and is the trial notes taken down at the time of the Sarajevo trial of the conspirators and the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand.
It is a very rare book, out of print and very expensive, but i have a copy, right through the book, Freemasons are mentioned in the conspiracy.

edit on 2-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The time traveler..

Its very real, again I worn you we are being tracked by AI..

www.criticalcommons.org...

Everything becomes and recurs eternally— escape is impossible!

We can discuss this here where everyone is insane.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I tried to mimic your results using an online version of Stellerium. I could not produce the same effect. Am I using the wrong software or am I using it wrong.

Happy days to you :-)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Hi Purplemer,
What alignment are you trying to find, then i can run you through it to see where you are having difficulties.
Try one alignment you know to be true, being London at midnight on 1st January 2020, you must look to true south and imagine a line up from that point to see Sirius culminate:-
earthsky.org...

edit on 2-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Link

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The Georgia Guidestones was unveiled on 22nd March 1980, near Vernal Equinox, midnight day marker was used with Alnilam setting in West.
I have used Elberton, Georgia as a fix as it is very near, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The Rosicrucian Fellowships Constitution was on 8th August 1909 in Seattle, Washington.
Ancient Egyptian sunrise day marker used with Sirius rising with the Sun, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Astronomy graphs below:-

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The House of Windsor was established in Winsdor on 17th July 1917, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Ancient Egyptian Day Marker used at location, the Sun rose with the Belt of Orion and Alnilam, graph below:-

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Sirius has been shown to not precess. And is a good contender for being our Sun's binary companion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join