It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies regarding Alignments of Sirius and Alnilam.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Thanks Astro, I do meditate before sleep and lately I find myself going through a tunnel that is like made of grids and is just different shades of dark that's how I can make it out, when I start to notice it and think about it, it fades, my lust for results is hindering me I think, hard not to think about 8f there is something at the end of this tunnel though.
a reply to: Astronomer62

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
More on Hoover Dam, i haven't checked information but link below may be interesting for Purplemer, if i am able today i'll post some more info:-

grahamhancock.com...

Hi ManyMasks,
Keep meditating, you will get there!

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Hi, thank you for the info, i'll check it out!

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The last of the concrete for the Hoover Dam was poured on 29th May 1935 as shown below:-

en.wikipedia.org...

The nearest fix is Boulder City, Nevada, ancient Greek day marker was used at location, being Sunset of previous day when Alnilam set with the Sun along Western horizon.

edit on 25-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Have you noticed any alignments in respect to architecture in london and the dog star sirius.

When Sirius is rising with the sun . I presume that marks the start of a new year. Is this similar to the lions gate in astrology. Where the sun and star line up in harmony together thinning the veils between the world and allowing communication with the dead.

Ty for the forum links i will when i have time spend some time there.

Hope you dont mind the questions I am not trying to derail your thread. Genuinely intrested in learning about this star.

All the best

Hi Purplemer,

London isn't like America, sometimes getting dates for buildings is harder to find, however politics is full of alignments, when Britain joined the "The Common Market" that eventually become the EEC, the politics were in London and the date was 1st January 1973, i don't need to tell you what star was culminating at midnight on that date, Brexit dates are full of alignments!
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hi Purplemer,
You ask about Lions Gate?

In beliefs, this happens on the 8th August in Leo, scroll back to my birthday chart, you will find that i'm a Leo born on 8th August 1956, the star that was culminating at time of birth was the alpha and royal Persian star Regulus, being the heart of Leo and the lion. Very strange, although i'm not prone to beliefs!
www.nataliakuna.com...

Regulus actually sits on the Ecliptic, so makes no difference if projected or astronomy measure is used.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
a reply to: purplemer

A French nuclear reactor (Osiris) was bombed by Israel, link below, you can guess what i'm going to show tomorrow LOL.

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Opera was aligned to ancient Greek and Jewish day start being sunset previous to date, Sirius set with the Sun, which is ironic as the Isis star Sirius was aligned to destroying the Osiris reactor in Baghdad!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
On actual day of the Opera attack being 7th June 1981, the actual time of aircraft's firing missiles was 18:55 pm, very close to sunset, so Sirius was setting in the skies above Baghdad, this has to be intentional astrology, LOL.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

You said you were having computer problems and were going to be getting a new one soon.
Assuming a desktop configuration is your choice of platform there are many options.
If expense is a concern they have used LGA 1151 boards that support the more recent M.2 solid state drives yet are backward compatible to the old PS2 mouse and keyboard and can even use the old VGA monitors.

www.ebay.com... nma=true&si=vlVY5F2ErVFMfsManFtgFJd2PvY%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I've still got the beasts evolving under my bed with the Vcore voltages, but I think that is just the sine wave alignments waxing and waning constructively/destructively with the different memory timings set under XMP. As they say, its only if you ride the voltage tide balanced on the biggest wave that you produce enough heat to race towards an early grave.

Edit to add:
This particular board that was sold on ebay is mini form factor and requires a Lycom M.2 PCIe SSD to PCIe 3.0 x4 HHHL adapter along with some bios tweaks for the SSD to work as a bootable drive.

Better to buy a 1151 or later board with M.2 slot on the motherboard.

edit on 28-11-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There was a rumor that the 22 nm Intel Haswell processors were overheating with XMP timings.
Upon researching this a little further Vcore doesn't appear to be a reliable indicator of CPU heating.

Happy Thanksgiving hope you find what you need on sale!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thank you for your helpful generous comments, however i have a re-conditioned lap-top coming from a friend, i need to watch my pennies Ha Ha!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Glad to hear your hardware issue is resolved!

I've been strolling through some old Billy Meier threads looking for the supporting math that determines his Salome/John the Baptist end of times predictions. Meier had some promising connections, but too many rabbit holes. My assumption is that this could be derived from Revelations in the bible. Not sure about the scope of the accuracy closer than a couple hundred years though. I was going to post a link to some detailed information in yet another thread but that was closed by ATS management.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

My own observations lead me to think, like some others that perhaps the Mayan Calendar was aligned to Izapa, Mexico, and may show a slow drift for problems regarding humans.
Whatever is causing Global Warming, it will cause a lot of problems this century, and 21st December 2012 (Winter Solstice), showed interesting permutations when aligned to Izapa on this date, that i will show below:-
mayancalendarusersguide.com...

You will see if we use ancient Egyptian sunrise day marker on 21st December 2012 in Izapa, Mexico, we get Sirius Setting, how are Egyptian, Mayan and Gregorian calendars all aligned to Sirius?

When we look at sunset on 21 December 1012 in Izapa we find Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star rising, there may have been contact between ancient Mayans and Egyptians thousands of years ago!

edit on 1-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
There is an interesting video below regarding ancient seafarers,that may explain this, it is called "The Mystery of the Cocaine Mummies" and well worth watching, it may explain why both cultures have pyramids:-

www.youtube.com...

I will explain more later.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Do you think maybe the reason for the agenda against global warming and the fact that they are blaming humans is because they already know that we are on the verge of a new ice age scenario.
And saying it is our fault gives them more control over the flock.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I think the Earth is heating up, whether or not it is man made, i will stay out of debate.
In ancient beliefs Sirius is associated with heat, hence we get the "Dog Days of Summer", Sirius is often called the Scorcher.
It is odd that Sirius was setting as the Sun rose in Izapa on 21st December 2012, we may wonder if this signalled scorching weather and sea level rise?
Don't ask me, i don't do beliefs, i only write the legend.
The Sirius alignment is with us for approx. two hundred years, we should be baked by then, LOL!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I do like ironic black humour and some American comics like George Carlin, on video below concerning the environment, sorry for the swearing:-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Yeah Astro you're a wise man and we have the same way of thinking, don't know if you have read much of Robert Anton Wilson but he has wrote a lot about sirius and its importance to occultists and the ancients. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Haha brilliant, think that clip deserves a place in the current global warming thread that's going just now.
Thanks for that, made me laugh which is always a good way to start yout day.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Hi Manymasks,
I'm very sorry for the two victims in London and have empathy for the families who are suffering, but sometimes i need some black humour to keep me going, so i thought i would leave a clip to another comic, i hope you find him funny:-
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join