It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right-wing Bolsonaro wins Brazil presidential race

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Do not fall for this.

This is how the left plays and I'm starting to think it's worldwide.

People were using the #elenao (#nothim) hashtag, and then #EleNaoEMeuPresidente (#heisnotmypresident).

The similarity is astounding, but this Bolsonaro fella is just an extremist dumb guy who spent 30 years sucking public money in Congress without doing ANYTHING substantial.

He is not an outsider as Trump, it's just more of the same. And plus, he disseminates hate against black people, women, LGBTQ. It's dangerous and people are already starting to act violent because he legitimize this behavior.

Do not fall for the MSM narrative that he's gonna be a 2nd Trump. Trump's doing a great job and this guy even stop going to debates because he is too dumb to form sentences. I'm not kidding.

And I AM a Trump supporter. But I voted for the left yesterday.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

On women: "I wouldn't rape you because you don't deserve it." (2014) From an exchange with congresswoman Maria do Rosario in Brazil's lower house. Rosario later argued his comments had encouraged sexual assault. In a subsequent newspaper interview, Bolsonaro said Rosario was "not worth raping; she is very ugly." "I've got five kids but on the fifth I had a moment of weakness and it came out a woman." (2017)
this guy makes trump look like bernie sanders

On women: "I wouldn't rape you because you don't deserve it." (2014) From an exchange with congresswoman Maria do Rosario in Brazil's lower house. Rosario later argued his comments had encouraged sexual assault. In a subsequent newspaper interview, Bolsonaro said Rosario was "not worth raping; she is very ugly." "I've got five kids but on the fifth I had a moment of weakness and it came out a woman." (2017) Jair Bolsonaro, far-right lawmaker and presidential candidate of the Social Liberal Party (PSL), and his wife Michelle pose as they arrive to cast their votes, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil October 28, 2018. RICARDO MORAES | AFP | Getty Images On human rights: "I am in favour of torture, you know that. And the people are in favour as well." (1999) "Brazilian prisons are wonderful places … They are places for people to pay for their sins, not live the live the life of Reilly in a spa. Those who rape, kidnap and kill are going there to suffer — not attend a holiday camp." (2014) Jair Bolsonaro, far-right lawmaker and presidential candidate for the Social Liberal Party (PSL), gives thumbs up to supporters during the second round of the presidential elections, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on October 28, 2018. CARL DE SOUZA | AFP | Getty Images On race: "I visited a quilombo and the least heavy afro-descendant weighed seven arrobas (approximately 230 pounds). They do nothing! They are not even good for procreation." (2017) A quilombo refers to a settlement founded and organized by the descendants of runaway slaves.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Kind of came in to see what right wing means in other countries.

It appears, in this thread, that right wing means "tough on crime"

I do know some Democratic and liberal cops, judges and prosecuters and mayors and governers that are tough on crime, so...confused.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

You should ask the people that live in Brazil what "right wing" means there, do not trust the opinion of people that live in other countries and know nothing about Brazil.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: amazing

You should ask the people that live in Brazil what "right wing" means there, do not trust the opinion of people that live in other countries and know nothing about Brazil.

And I agree with you, but thats the majority sentiment on this thread. That no matter what country you live in, if you are "right wing" americans will think that means tough on crime.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
A word from the Brazilian Ambassador to the USA. youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Wanna know what's the funny thing about Bolaonaro's victory ? It's that the EU BELIEVES to have him in their bag !
The EUrofools may have overplayed their hand here, especially I am referring to Italy, Spain, Portugal, and the northern monarchies.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Could you be more specific?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If he plans to go after the crime syndicates in Brazil lets wait and see if he survives long enough to actually take office and start to enact any crime fighting standards.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Bolsonaro is not a "Trump" of Latin america. He's a fraud that is completely controlled by the EU, and his intentions are to return power to favelas' warlords as it was before Lula's government !

He will serve EU interests by preserving criminality in Favelas and general corruption.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
He will serve EU interests by preserving criminality in Favelas and general corruption.

Could you explain your opinion in a more detailed way?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think, Bolsonaro is facing very serious issues and I have to recognize it, that the fires in Amazonia are a serious problem.
Regarding how to extinguish those fires effectively , I believe the Russians can give some insights if he asks the Russian ambassador .. but!!! ... and here's the BUT ! he has to allow he Brazilian people to POOP, at least every other day!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join