It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at Cesar Sayoc’s van in August 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I found what appears to be Cesar Sayoc’s van in August of 2016 in a parking lot in Aventura, Florida.

Please take the time and look it up on Google maps for yourself. The address is 3570 Waterways Blvd Aventura, Florida.

You’re going to have to modify the street view section to show the timeframe of August 2016.

I can make out the American flag stickers on the back right window. It also appears to have the same body style. The main difference is that the photos released on the news have the current van painted all white and there are clearly more “stickers” on the side windows.

The difference in the van’s appearance reflects that this man either became obsessive/unhinged in the past 2 years since the photo was taken or he was the perfect scapegoat for something worse.

All politics aside, I figured ATS would appreciate the find.

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

Were you legit scouring Google Maps street view to try to find Cesar's van? That is some next level dedication...

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That is a good find. I personally think he's just a crazy right-winger that lost his #. It's not too far-fetched considering the hate you get when displaying support for Trump. In the end, it's not going to change much in regards to the mid-terms.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

That´s what I thought, I anounce this seldomly but S&F just for that alone!

+43 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Why do people keep saying that Trump supporters hate? Last time I checked, its far more often that those on the left are calling for violence.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Were you legit scouring Google Maps street view to try to find Cesar's van? That is some next level dedication...

My boss left work early, it’s Friday and I’m starting a new job in a few weeks. I have A LOT of free time on my hands.

I saw a woman post something on Twitter about the van being seen at the “Waterways” so I scoped it out on Google maps.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

Ignore it. These people only wish to push your buttons by their weird comments. When you reply, they get off on it.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Why do people keep saying that Trump supporters hate? Last time I checked, its far more often that those on the left are calling for violence.

I have no idea because I'm a Trump supporter and don't hate anyone.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The van looks very similar except the one that's been towed by the authorities is missing those wavy lines on the side. The black spare tire thing is very similar in each pic though. Did he pay to have those lines removed? What would it cost to do that? Get a new paint job? Why? The American flag sticker appears to be the same. It also appears the writing on the back of the windows are the same as well. So odd!

Maybe he got a new paint job to flaunt his pro trump anti Democrat stickers? That's probably it.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kngfc
I found what appears to be Cesar Sayoc’s van in August of 2016 in a parking lot in Aventura, Florida.

Please take the time and look it up on Google maps for yourself. The address is 3570 Waterways Blvd Aventura, Florida.

You’re going to have to modify the street view section to show the timeframe of August 2016.

I can make out the American flag stickers on the back right window. It also appears to have the same body style. The main difference is that the photos released on the news have the current van painted all white and there are clearly more “stickers” on the side windows.

The difference in the van’s appearance reflects that this man either became obsessive/unhinged in the past 2 years since the photo was taken or he was the perfect scapegoat for something worse.

All politics aside, I figured ATS would appreciate the find.

Not the same van.

There are no gray wavy lines under the front windows.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Your post made me think this: What if it´s only the windows because he changes those decals? I can´t see if they are decals or just quality paper on the backside of the glas so he can change them.

That would explain why no decals on the paint job... The wavy ones could also be vinyl and removeable.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
WTF, why did the main thread disappear??

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I dunno, I think those decals come factory installed. What year is that van? Looks like it’s out of the 80s, maybe 90s but I don’t keep up with vans so I have no clue. To have them removed I would think you need a new paint job? If not, imagine if you just removed them you would still have to paint the parts where they were removed to match the rest of the paint? I have no clue but it’s weird.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   

The van on Google Street view has a pin stripe running down the side of the Van which Cesar's does not. Also, this van has a golden running board but the van beloging to Cesar Sayoc has a white running board. So I doubt this is the same van.

+13 more 
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

There are no gray wavy lines under the front windows.

It's called "paint."

You may have heard about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The tail lights and the wheels match !!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

False Flag.

In regards to OP, as it's been said, you didn't even find the same van. EVEN IF it was the same van, what is the point of this thread?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I don´t know either but I´ve seen local car manufactures using such vinyl decals. If you polish the whole rack, it should be good. And to be honest, it looks too shiney for a car that old. Either fresh polish because of the removed decals or new paint job.

Another thing are the side attatchments on the bottom look like they are beige and not white in the picture with the curvey lines.
edit on 26-10-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

You are barking up the wrong tree? I´m not the OP. Please learn to read.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Or, vinyl strips, like verschickter opined. But, why? Why paint over them or remove them? They didn't interfere with, or wouldn't distract from, the stickers. They didn't idenity the van, particlualry. The stickers did that.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join