It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at Cesar Sayoc’s van in August 2016

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Or he bought the van after the picture was taken got right on decorating it.

edit on 10/26/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

dude look closely at the rear windows. The US flag sticker is there ALONG WITH the harder to see "sticker lettering" he used to spell out a message about Youth Soccer Recruits on the left side and other stuff on the right side.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Here's close up vid from July?? all the way around and close enough to read everything......

Thoughts?

www.facebook.com...

So we're just gonna pretend this guy doesn't have 2 dome Cameras just sitting on his dash recording stuff?

No one else finds that really really weird, even for a psycho nanners nut job?

Just me? Ok.

EDIT:

Not to mention all the hats on the dash are WRAPPED IN PLASTIC - Like it's just some Gift Shop Display or something.
edit on 26-10-2018 by PublishedShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Or he bought the van after the picture was taken got right on decorating it.

Recently from the time the AUG 2016 picture was taken? Sure I don't see why not.

So maybe he was always a little off and slid deeper until he reached "sending devices in the mail" level of crazy.
edit on 10/26/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

So in other words the picture doesn't really indicate anything.

Pretty cool though. Took some dedication to dig it up.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Correct. I was just directing that poster to the OP's "point" as stated in the OP. Whether their stated point is accurate is another question.

Yeah its pretty cool and bizarre, I wasn't expecting someone to find something like this. It doesn't give us much if anything useful, yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Managed to get behind the van by jumping to the other side of the street.

link

More recent pic for comparison:

The larger American flag in the upper left hand corner is in the exact same spot. Others don't quite match up, but they could have been removed and then plastered over. Even the pics from the day the van was impounded are different than the ones showing the van in traffic so it is apparent that the individual made changes as he went.

Over on the chans:

edit on 26-10-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: added chan photo

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Post removed, wrong Thread.
edit on 26-10-2018 by charlyv because: c

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You know, even though there are differences between the two vans I think this is actually his van. Comparing the two vans there are two stickers on the back of the van from 2016 that match the van from 2018.

edit on 26-10-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

To add to that, I see a few people are pointing out the pin stripe and side skirts being main differences.

The side skirts of the wan wouldn't necessarily be expensive for him to change. Plasti Dip can be bought at Walmart for like 6.00$ a can and works really well. I know several people who have used it to change the color of their Rims and you cant even tell it's paint.

I should also note that it is durable and can last 3+ years if applied correctly.
edit on 26-10-2018 by PublishedShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
You know, even though there are differences between the two vans I think this is actually his van. Comparing the two vans there are two stickers on the back of the van from 2016 that match the van from 2018.

Looks like the same van for sure.

Probably even the same owner, since he kept a bunch of the stickers on the rear window.

If anything, it proves he had started decorating at least as far back as 2016; it appears that even the text (though illegible) is there. Based on the other photos with the trailer, it looks like he's had this van a very long time.
edit on 22Fri, 26 Oct 2018 22:37:31 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
That van is a 1 in 10 million vehicle.

Fancy that it "belongs" to the magabomber.

No coincidences.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Um.. why is no one pointing out the same whatever the heck it is attached to the back of his van with the same covering with a weird shape. Clearly the same van, but clearly it could have easily been modified, painted or changed.

As far as unhinged or changed in the last two years in the OP.. hmm.. how long as Trump been President. Also there was another van with anti-Obama lettering on it on his Facebook, which is probably where he got the idea. Why is it so hard to admit that an already quirky, mentally unstable fellow with charges and reports of threats of bombing, become further unhinged when Trump became President, and took it to the next level?

Why are people defending one nutjob so intently? Guy is a crazy loon. Happens to be a Republican and likes Trump's ideas. Doesn't mean crap really, other than perhaps Trump should tone done his violence is OK message, and "everyone who has a negative opinion of me is an enemy of America!"
edit on 26-10-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Looks like the same van for sure.

Probably even the same owner, since he kept a bunch of the stickers on the rear window.

If anything, it proves he had started decorating at least as far back as 2016; it appears that even the text (though illegible) is there. Based on the other photos with the trailer, it looks like he's had this van a very long time.

Also you can see the graphics bleeding through the very poorly done paint job, in the traffic picture. It's definitely the same van.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

They're never going to address how some guy living in his van hand delivered these across the country in one day.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Why do people keep saying that Trump supporters hate? Last time I checked, its far more often that those on the left are calling for violence.

People on both sides call for violence, but check this out:

The politically conservative Daily Caller News Foundation using data from the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START), found 92% of all "ideologically motivated homicide incidents" committed in the United States from 2007 to 2016 were motivated by right-wing extremism or white supremacism.

Wikipedia: Right Wing Terrorism

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Threads that break forum rules get 404’d all the time.

Not major, legit threads where no forum rules were broken. hence why everyone is surprised it is gone.

Always these disappear because getting close to the truth and someone can't take it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Covering the windows over the last two years
would have given himself x-tra privacy.
but what I don't get is
was he actually making the bombs in the
van OR somewhere else ? weird.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

This wikipedia article is pretty disingenuous. Look at the Murder of James Craig Anderson for example. Nowhere does it say that it was politically motivated, but because it was committed by angry white men it's considered right-wing extremist. Does this mean black on white crime is left-wing extremist? I'd like to see those numbers.

There's a reason why schools don't allow works to be cited from wikipedia anymore, because anybody can edit it and put whatever they want.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Why do people keep saying that Trump supporters hate? Last time I checked, its far more often that those on the left are calling for violence.

Last time you checked you mean because the Republicans are running in being a victim of the media and liberals?

No people who live their lives based on the lies from politicians are deranged people. They don't have one party or another.

If you were to look at police reports you would find an equal amount of political nutbags from both parties.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join