It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at Cesar Sayoc’s van in August 2016

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
WTF, why did the main thread disappear??

I was just about to ask about that! That thread was red-hot and had like 40 pages, and suddenly it's gone.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I would agree but the American flag sticker and writings appear to be the same. In that pic it looks like he was just starting his great masterpiece. I'm fully on board he had his van repurposed to flaunt said masterpiece.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Also, ATS experiencing some hickups here for me...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

You are barking up the wrong tree? I´m not the OP. Please learn to read.[/quote

My first line "False Flag" was in response to you.

The next line, that was started with "In regards to OP", show that I was THEN referencing the OP and no longer you.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

ATS is always hiccuping. Always.

You are not alone!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Your overal posting style is a bit confusing but you wrote "in regards to the op.." and I didn´t register... I give you that. No hard feelings here.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: kngfc
Maybe he got a new paint job to flaunt his pro trump anti Democrat stickers?

Yeah, considering his been been 70 grand in debt and living outta his mums house since 2012, I highly doubt it... A new paint job for your vehicle, isn't generally a priority for people that are financially bankrupt and essentially homeless.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It says 404 Removed on my tab and redirects to the main page. Weird!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here's close up vid from July?? all the way around and close enough to read everything......

Thoughts?

www.facebook.com...

link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Maybe it´s one of the reasons he went financially bankrupt? It normally happens when you can´t handle money, spending it on a unnecessary paintjob is just that...

Let´s not forget we don´t know for sure if it´s
a) his van for sure,
b) it had a paint job.

Could be done with a good polish, though.

link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You're basing this on the idea that this man is mentally balanced? Come on, he covered that candy van in those ridiculous stickers and then sent pipe bombs to two former Presidents, Democratic leaders, EX CIA head, CNN, a YUGE movie star, and the Right Wings favorite billionaire boogey man.

It's entirely possible he had his van worked on for his mural to MAGA.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: kngfc
Maybe he got a new paint job to flaunt his pro trump anti Democrat stickers?

Yeah, considering his been been 70 grand in debt and living outta his mums house since 2012, I highly doubt it... A new paint job for your vehicle, isn't generally a priority for people that are financially bankrupt and essentially homeless.

For that matter, pricey custom-designed graphics from a professional print shop generally aren't a priority either. (Those are not bumper stickers.)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Yo, did I just see two motion capture cameras in his windshield?? I guess he was afraid some Liberal would attack his van? Oh the irony!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

It says 404 Removed on my tab and redirects to the main page. Weird!

I've been on here since 2016 and I can't recall a thread just disappearing like that.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Threads that break forum rules get 404’d all the time.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It is the same van, look closely, it has the same dent under the door in the passenger's side, and it has the same position of stickers, check these two images, what is the probability of having both identifiers at the same time?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

and

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Your overal posting style is a bit confusing but you wrote "in regards to the op.." and I didn´t register... I give you that. No hard feelings here.

I've got no hard feelings with anybody.

My delivery is weak because I can't post (See response above where everything is inside of a quote box).

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

the pinstriping on the old pic and new one, are just stickers. They can be peeled off and new ones applied easily.

www.buggiesunlimited.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
That is a good find. I personally think he's just a crazy right-winger that lost his #. It's not too far-fetched considering the hate you get when displaying support for Trump. In the end, it's not going to change much in regards to the mid-terms.

There are unhinged far right wingers just like their are unhinged far left wingers. I don't think this guy actually wanted to hurt anyone, the missing parts to do the bomb up correctly are available and the bombs are not very big, I think he was sending a message to these people. Funny that finally with this bomb we are now finding out none of them really would have worked. Those reports were out there on the other bombs, I never heard they were not real.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just want to point out the thing on the back is NOT a spare tire. It's a rack (probably attached to the hitch) holding a Bike or Scooter. You can see the handle bars etc.

So to me that leans to it being the same van seeing as it would be kinda coincidental to have 2 almost identical vans both with that exact same rack and bike set up on it. Also the stickers match as do the dent as pointed out above.

Also you can get a can of spray paint that's good enough and lasts a couple years now a days to cover stripes or peel them off easy even if they are factory.

ETA also looking at it zoomed in there's many stickers on the back window not just the flag. Definitely the same van.
edit on 10/26/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join