It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at Cesar Sayoc’s van in August 2016

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And that's conclusive, how? If the van needed any body work or you know, it's Florida, and the van needed to be repainted due to heat damage. It's definitely the same model of van, Ford made many but I would guess this is probably the same example that's been repainted white.

I would also like to say that these vans are weird and automatically sends me a red flag. Stereotypes are what they are but let's be honest on why this guy would need this van other than hookers.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: kngfc
I found what appears to be Cesar Sayoc’s van in August of 2016 in a parking lot in Aventura, Florida.

Please take the time and look it up on Google maps for yourself. The address is 3570 Waterways Blvd Aventura, Florida.

You’re going to have to modify the street view section to show the timeframe of August 2016.

I can make out the American flag stickers on the back right window. It also appears to have the same body style. The main difference is that the photos released on the news have the current van painted all white and there are clearly more “stickers” on the side windows.

The difference in the van’s appearance reflects that this man either became obsessive/unhinged in the past 2 years since the photo was taken or he was the perfect scapegoat for something worse.

All politics aside, I figured ATS would appreciate the find.

Not the same van.

There are no gray wavy lines under the front windows.

Peel the pinstripe decals off, paint it white. It's the exact same van down to the funky bike carrier thing on the back.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

The van is likely a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500, Sherry Designs Discovery conversion. I found two examples with the same pin-striping and wheels, the second link is a color match:

buy conversion vans

2040-cars.com

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: FlyingFox

Therefore, the Beatles are responsible for the Tate-LaBianca Murders.

That does not seem to be the point which was being made.

www.newsweek.com/how-beatles-inspired-charles-manson-commit-his-1969-murders-716938

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caughtlurking
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I would also like to say that these vans are weird and automatically sends me a red flag. Stereotypes are what they are but let's be honest on why this guy would need this van other than hookers.

Hmmm, why do you say weird? Lots of people have these full-size van styles who run legitimate business such as locksmiths, many disabled folks have these type of vans and also they're quite comfortable when doing frequent long roadtrips such as from FL to NY.

Anyways, I like Snake Plissken's common sense logic...

Ford has 1 PhD/2 Masters degrees & didn't know how to contact her representatives, but a homeless man that lives in a van, down by the river can design, build, ship, & deliver fake bombs across the nation to politicians/msm outlets with precision timing & had everybody's address?

twitter

If you believe the hoax maga bomber official narrative and don't think it was an obvious false flag, please comment below and let me know so i can block your dumbass.

twitter

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Look on the back window, there is an American Flag on the passenger side rear door window. Its in the same place for both pictures. Looks like the same vehicle with a new paint job

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Not the same van. Has decals running down the side.

originally posted by: kngfc
I found what appears to be Cesar Sayoc’s van in August of 2016 in a parking lot in Aventura, Florida.

Please take the time and look it up on Google maps for yourself. The address is 3570 Waterways Blvd Aventura, Florida.

You’re going to have to modify the street view section to show the timeframe of August 2016.

I can make out the American flag stickers on the back right window. It also appears to have the same body style. The main difference is that the photos released on the news have the current van painted all white and there are clearly more “stickers” on the side windows.

The difference in the van’s appearance reflects that this man either became obsessive/unhinged in the past 2 years since the photo was taken or he was the perfect scapegoat for something worse.

All politics aside, I figured ATS would appreciate the find.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join