It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at Cesar Sayoc’s van in August 2016

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

If the black people were political nutjobs it sure does...

However usually black on white crime is actual crime from drugs, theft, gangs etc and eas nit about the race.

White people and some blacks that organize into a political hate group like white nationalists are lumped into right and left wing extremism.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Here is something i found imgur.com...

That’s got me thinking

Can somebody imbed this sorry forgot how to do it

Chuck Schumer - The CIA has 6 way till Sunday at getting back at you threat
m.youtube.com...

Wasn’t blasey Ford CIA linked also?
m.youtube.com...

Too many coincidence
[
It also sound familiar tactics too

The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950′s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.
edit on 27-10-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I guess anything can be twisted.....

HOW THE BEATLES' MUSIC INFLUENCED CHARLES MANSON TO COMMIT HIS 1969 MURDERS

www.newsweek.com...

Speaking to Rolling Stone in 1970, Manson said it was the Beatles who inspired the Tate-LaBianca murders in August 1969. "This music is bringing on the revolution, the unorganized overthrow of the establishment," he said. "The Beatles know [what's happening] in the sense that the subconscious knows."

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I've always believed that there is some correlation between IQ and the number of stickers one places on a vehicle. I'm calling it now: this dude has an IQ of 54.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What a detective. Really gripping

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Why hasn’t anyone questioned how fast the FBI found one fingerprint and “other” DNA so fast ??? They solved this pretty quickly compared to the Las Vegas shooting. They still can’t tell us what the # happened in Las Vegas and they are expecting us to believe that this Florida man is the so called fake bomb maker??? Give me a break. how a reply to: kngfc

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

edit on 27-10-2018 by ALSTA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

You may also want to look at the different pictures of the guys van and the Back Right window stickers ! that have been released

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Why do people keep saying that Trump supporters hate? Last time I checked, its far more often that those on the left are calling for violence.

Your point is kind of driven home with that softball shooting and all. Masked antifia violence also comes to mind. This guy instilled terror but antifia and the softball shooter actually instill terror and commit violence.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: kngfc
I found what appears to be Cesar Sayoc’s van in August of 2016 in a parking lot in Aventura, Florida.

It is... look at the dent under the middle door.

And the dent under the red tail light. Its more visible on the top image because of the way the light falls on the van. But its just visible on the newer photos.

Please take the time and look it up on Google maps for yourself. The address is 3570 Waterways Blvd Aventura, Florida.

You’re going to have to modify the street view section to show the timeframe of August 2016.

I can make out the American flag stickers on the back right window. It also appears to have the same body style. The main difference is that the photos released on the news have the current van painted all white and there are clearly more “stickers” on the side windows.

The difference in the van’s appearance reflects that this man either became obsessive/unhinged in the past 2 years since the photo was taken or he was the perfect scapegoat for something worse.

All politics aside, I figured ATS would appreciate the find.

Not the same van.

There are no gray wavy lines under the front windows.

It is.... same dent under the middle door. And the dent under the red tail light is just barely visible on the newer photo.
edit on 27/10/18 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: TritonTaranis

You may also want to look at the different pictures of the guys van and the Back Right window stickers ! that have been released

I’ve seen all those, extremely suspect, at first I was leaning towards a lunatic pushed over the edge from all the fake news media

But sure looking suspect right now, false flag

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That vans been repainted and he was too cheap to pay for the stripping. Florida, specially southern Florida tears up white paint.....tears up all paint...... that van is flawless white. Home boy either washed and waxed his ride daily and kept it parked in a garage...... or it was painted recently.
The lovebugs alone do more damage to paint than you can imagine.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Swills

My Dad used to own a striping company. All your need to remove the stripes are a blow dryer, razor blade and some adhesive remover.

Ugh, razor blades eh? How much would that cost to pay a shop to do that cuz something tells me if this guy did it he would tear that paint up!

You really don’t need the razor blades. I knew a guy that did it with one really long thumb nail.

In response to your question — it’s all labor. So not too expensive. It depends on how old and how much sun they have received. The old ones can be very brittle and time consuming. You want them to pull off in whole strips. It’s an art, go slow pulling at it while applying the heat gun. When they come off in one piece, it can save many extra hours of labor.

Long ago, I inherited an older Ford Econoline van. It was white with similar stripes to this dudes. The stripes were a little pinkish and BIG — so we called it ‘the pig’. I obviously wasn’t going to drive something that looked like that. So I took them off myself. I want to say it took me about 2-3 hours. It was 15 years ago, so my memory of axactly how long is blurred. And it was in Oregon. So no where near the sun exposure this van got in Florida.
edit on 27-10-2018 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Yes, it has been repainted:

'I thought he looked like a shooter': Why people took pictures of Cesar Sayoc's van

Note the spots where the masking wasn't complete and over spray got on some of the window gasket, and also note the paint drip on top of the side view mirror.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

The chrome body trim is only held on with 3M double sided tape. Trim pieces haven't been held on with he little rivets for some time now maybe late 80's. I think this is the same van just with a cheap MACCO paint job, the chrome trim and the vinyl graphics could of been removed over a year ago.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
edit on 27-10-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Zimnydran

Yes, it has been repainted:

'I thought he looked like a shooter': Why people took pictures of Cesar Sayoc's van

Note the spots where the masking wasn't complete and over spray got on some of the window gasket, and also note the paint drip on top of the side view mirror.

Definitely "Earl Scheib" quality.

NO UPS, NO EXTRAS: THE EARL SCHEIB STORY

🎃

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The van is fake the gov put all them stickers on it imo

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
That is a good find. I personally think he's just a crazy right-winger that lost his #. It's not too far-fetched considering the hate you get when displaying support for Trump. In the end, it's not going to change much in regards to the mid-terms.
It has been pointed out that the stickers were quite fresh and would not have endured so well over a period of time in the Florida sun. I lived in Florida for 10 years and am well familiar with the environment there. Also someone captured a quick change on social media of him going from Democrat to Republican and ironically he only followed left wingers. When are people going to see the Democrat desperation for what it is.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Glad they got the guy, things to do. Good Luck
edit on 27-10-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join