It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we know about the pipebombs?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Saudi Arabia taking things to the next level ? There has been a lot of rhetoric back and forth after all.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Something I find interesting is how conspiracies evolve.....

In a few months time when whoever has been arrested and bundled into a waiting fbi van with MAGA hat on his head there will be hordes of people who will point to this picture of the maybe ISIS flat and claim it’s proof of some wired false flag or miscarriage of justice for political reasons.

Interesting how that works eh.

edit on 24-10-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Cassi3l

It's their job. Right?

To listen to voters? Even those who don't like what they do. Even angry ones.

sure is. suck it up buttercup, you have to listen, I'm Justified!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
So this article credits Jim Acosta with tweeting the image at 10:20 AM - 24 Oct 2018.

twitter.com...

Here is the full image:

That does it for me...if it's connected to CNN then it's 100% fake, top it off with Jim Acosta...

pshhh I got better things to do.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Mr Civil, i see

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: loam
So this article credits Jim Acosta with tweeting the image at 10:20 AM - 24 Oct 2018.

twitter.com...

Here is the full image:

That does it for me...if it's connected to CNN then it's 100% fake, top it off with Jim Acosta...

pshhh I got better things to do.

LOL...and just leave a bomb out on your desk....are we supposed to believe this is how professional bomb disposal works?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am still left with a ton of questions.

1) Was it even a functional bomb? That pic says no to me, but even a threat of a counterfeit bomb is as good as the real thing in the eyes of the law.

2) The targets do not make much sense, why them if it is fully political (the narrative) versus a personal beef? Not current President, not current Sec of State, not current AG, not current CIA Director, not current head of DNC. Waters okay and Schultz I guess. Soros for his funding efforts okay. But the main focus of Clinton, Obama and Brennan...that say grudge more than politics.

3) Timing. Is this supposed to be a sick idea of October Surprise? If so, only way I can see politics being the motive, well outside of sympathy for a false flag.

4) Where is Pelosi and Schumer’s bombs? Again looking for political motive. Taking out actual leadership versus retired/low level rank and file would make more sense politically.

I have more but they are less articulate questions. So I’ll save them for now.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

A picture is worth a thousand words. Sorry but it had to be said. Also I agree with your statement.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Whole thing screams staged for effect to me.

Me as well my friend.

As far as the possibility of that being an ISIS flag on the side, I've got it up on my 50" led hdtv and it does look a hell of a lot like that. Can't make it who's face it might be other than it looks like an old white guy.

What comes next I wonder.

Saw this pop up associated with World News Bureau and it actually looks like a better match.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
a reply to: Phage
Mr Civil, i see

You seem to misunderstand.

It seemed that you were telling citizens to just shut up. I disagree. I think it is important for citizens to communicate with our elected officials.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The one question I have is, why are the return addresses all for one person? What does that one person have that's more important than the rest ?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Me as well my friend.

As far as the possibility of that being an ISIS flag on the side, I've got it up on my 50" led hdtv and it does look a hell of a lot like that. Can't make it who's face it might be other than it looks like an old white guy.

Saw this pop up associated with World News Bureau and it actually looks like a better match.

I agree, it really does.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Me as well my friend.

Hmmm, could be

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm seriously leaning towards these being some kind of "message" more than actual working bombs, seeing the information being posted.

I'm also wondering if whomever did this, may die in a shootout, and nothing more comes out about them.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Goes back to this parody from 2014.

ETA
World News Bureau
edit on 24-10-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Added WNB link

E(again)TA

Scooter Van Neuter disqus profile

edit on 24-10-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: More

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well that does explain why it seems the obama administration was being targeted. If it was someone that holds a grudge against them makes sense it could be an attempted isis attack. See this looks like its meant to scare because i doubt this thing will blow up. They sent it to people that have screeners 99 percent of Americans know this.

And the timer is just stupid on a mail bomb. They just want it to look scary. Then there's the bomb itself looks like someone doesn't understand how a blasting cap works. I could take an electric lighter and make one in 5 min bought from a convenience store. It makes little sense unless the intent was never to have them explode.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In a few months time when whoever has been arrested and bundled into a waiting fbi van with MAGA hat on his head

Sorry friend, I have to object to your partisanship there....

It could easily be a Democrat operative trying to garner sympathy
and votes for the leftists.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I agree. That is a pretty good match.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Debbie Wasserman Shultz was the former head of the DNC, just a Representative now and not very high on the leadership list. She did facilitate Bernie losing the primary against Hillary for the 2016 election. Which would lend to the theory of a disgruntled Bernie Bro, but honestly it just looks like a whole $7 or $8 might have been spent for each one including the envelope and postage.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator
So, please help me to understand what you're saying. I mean this sincerely. I'd like to know what you mean by the following, from your post:

if it's connected to CNN then it's 100% fake

Does "100% fake" mean it's not real, and therefore not true? And has this always been the case (in respect of CNN), or was there a time when it changed from partly fake to "100% fake"? Because this will help me to understand the reporting of the current "bomb packages" events.

Just to clarify, those so-called "bombs" do not look real or dangerous to me. They are simply not assembled as classic pipe bombs would be. I'd just like to have a better understanding of how one media network's reporting is apparently a factor in all this.

ETA: I have no dog in this fight. I'm not an American. But significant events in US politics can have knock-on effects in other parts of the world. So, the more we can understand about the American perspective, the better.

edit on 24/10/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join