It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we know about the pipebombs?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

I dont buy that its just some single guy. Press already had the narritive. Whole thing points to preprograming through an orchestrated event.

Some single crazy guy would have sent real bombs.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Just out of curiousity...where are these pictures sourced from?

This early in the investigation I doubt any would be allowed which are correct representations of the actual devices.

Just asking..

Mg

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Then legally, that would mean the people who attacked Republicans in restaurants movie theaters campaign offices Etc are also terrorists.

No. Yelling does not fall under the definition of terrorism.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: agenda51
why would you put an ISIS flag on it? That alone shows its a fake.

Well, not sure if 'fake' is quite right, yet.

But I do think it's odd that, in addition to the ISIS flag, there is this image of Trump(?).

Are we really trying to say that blurred image is Trump???

Look am not saying it isn’t but I do think you might be reading a little to much into this.

Also we don’t know that is a ISIS flag.....

Am all for speculating but let’s stick to facts and not dress up speculation as fact, right now there is no proof that it’s a ISIS flag on the side. Now it could be, but then again it might not
edit on 24-10-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If the bombs were not real, is the sender of the packages considered a terrorist?

Yes

Then legally, that would mean the people who attacked Republicans in restaurants movie theaters campaign offices Etc are also terrorists.

Hold on. You're comparing yelling at someone to mailing a fake bomb to someone? That's quite a reach.

link   
If the center cylinder is white PVC pipe, wouldn`t that make it less of a "shrapnel producer" if it "is" a pipe bomb?

Has anyone seen PVC used that way before? I don`t recall seeing any instances of that , but I`ve been wrong before (not often

link   

If the bombs were not real, is the sender of the packages considered a terrorist?

Yes

Hell yes it dose!!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

it was for the media. looks like the entire thing was for the media.

control the narritive LOL.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Hang on, no postal stamp ?
Hand Delivery or coursier

Stupid question:
If we can find Kashoggi on cctv
Surely we can do the same in this case
no ?

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
It looks interesting and I am not going to discount it as a possibility but right now that picture is not clear enough to say what that is, yeah it might look like a ISIS flat but it could also be something else entirely.

Putting the flat on would make sense though for claiming responsibility, but then again they haven’t done that yet.

I also think that if it was a Isis flag and the believed the attack to be motivated by Islamic extremists then they might have hinted at that already.

Meh who knows to early I think to draw any definitive conclusions regarding responsibility

Earlier today I did see someone shared an ISIS Tweet in the Q thread. Perhaps, they did take credit but it was quickly removed.

link   

originally posted by: loam
Recipients:

Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
Eric Holder
John Brennan
George Soros

Can someone place the dates and locations for these? I'm multitasking at the moment.

Here ya go:

Oops...

edit on 24-10-2018 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This is a really good point. I wonder if we can learn who published these pics and where they came from?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Looking at this pipe bomb, it's not real. It is made to look all "bombie". The red & black wires can't be more than 12 ga & the clock probably runs on a coin battery not really enough juice to ignite anything. If the bomb was deactivated, the wires would be cut NOT fully intact laid on the counter top and pics taken.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yes

Hell yes it dose!!

No, no it doesn't. You just can't equate yelling at someone and sending someone a fake bomb. That isn't on the same level. Nowhere near the same level.

Example: Is yelling at someone for parking on your lawn on the same level as trying to rob a liquor store with a fake gun?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
If the center cylinder is white PVC pipe, wouldn`t that make it less of a "shrapnel producer" if it "is" a pipe bomb?

Has anyone seen PVC used that way before? I don`t recall seeing any instances of that , but I`ve been wrong before (not often

It doesnt appear to be cylindrical in the middle to me....more of a rectangular spacer with 2 fireworks mortars on the ends.

And many times pipe bombs are filled with nails and nuts and bolts and the like.

link   

My question was earlier...where are these sourced?

No way a leak that clear would be happening in an investigation such as this particular one.

Mg

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The Trump image is a reach. But the ISIS flag is very clear.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Looking at this pipe bomb, it's not real. It is made to look all "bombie". The red & black wires can't be more than 12 ga & the clock probably runs on a coin battery not really enough juice to ignite anything. If the bomb was deactivated, the wires would be cut NOT fully intact laid on the counter top and pics taken.

My thought was the same. You dont lay a real explosive on a table to take a pic like this.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

Just out of curiousity...where are these pictures sourced from?

This early in the investigation I doubt any would be allowed which are correct representations of the actual devices.

Just asking..

Mg

Apparently, this is the bomb that CNN received that was meant for Brennan Ex CIA dude. That is why it has his face pic on the bomb.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I'm very suspicious that photographs are already released. This seems to go against SOP of federal investigative authorities. Leads me to believe this is a false flag coming from somewhere?

Can anyone else point to an example of a letter bomb photograph being released the same day? Photographs of any evidence from a fed investigation being released the same day?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join