It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
C S .... yes, and holding accountable might be helped along with term limits.

link   
. . . . and so it begins. . . .

link   
a reply to: Kryties

I see we have someone on here ALREADY claiming it's fake news and that it's some sort of Democrat setup - how very convenient.

what, you think that I'm wrong to consider that a possibility?? some crazed liberal decides to send fake bombs to these people a few weeks before the election hoping to throw the election towards the libs?

the only thing I am rather certain of at this point is that there's some crazy people who've been sent over the edge with all the over the top political rhetoric!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Dang, the boys kept this news under wraps for months

To spring it at just the right time....Starlitestarbrite

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yeppers, 13 more days.....

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Of course the weaker minded of the Trump supporters are going to eventually succumb to the temptation and actually try something completely stupid - this has been obvious since he was elected.

You mean like going to a Congressional Picnic and Softball game and Shooting Politicians?

Let's ignore all of those acts of violence and threats of voiolence by one side though.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Proof, or even evidence, that this is "far right" anything. Please.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I see we have someone on here ALREADY claiming it's fake news and that it's some sort of Democrat setup - how very convenient.

what, you think that I'm wrong to consider that a possibility?? some crazed liberal decides to send fake bombs to these people a few weeks before the election hoping to throw the election towards the libs?

the only thing I am rather certain of at this point is that there's some crazy people who've been sent over the edge with all the over the top political rhetoric!

Mate, the thread got 3 posts before someone already claimed it was "fake news". I'm not buying it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

You're the second person I've had to prompt to read the edit of that post, surely you couldn't have missed it?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Pundits from both sides have been quick to pass blame when incidents happen against politicians.

Democrats "through a boulder" through a window yesterday or the day before was a thread. I wouldn't say it got debunked, but there was definitely enough evidence to suggest we may not know the full story yet.

Either way, with both sides quick to point the finger, everyone feels justified because "they do it".

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The group of people targeted suggests that. But there's no evidence that the events are even connected. Let alone who did them.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It was really only a matter of time before someone from the far-right took their "message" to the next step.

Not needed at this time or appreciated.

You might want to read my edit that was done well before you posted.

sod off
there is absolutely no point in engaging you in any discussion on any subject edit or not
your cheer-leading from the other side of the planet while people may be in actual danger is disgusting and hopefully not shared by others from your country

link   

Occam's Razor would say that this is far right doing this.

There is no excuse, but the reasons for it are vastly numbered.

The hate, rhetoric, general vitriol has reached a fevered pitch and this was bound to have happened.

If you plant a seed, water it daily, people should not be shocked when something grows.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It was really only a matter of time before someone from the far-right took their "message" to the next step. The mindset of Trump supporters has been skewed toward considering any person who doesn't agree with their narrow point of view as not just being someone with whom they disagree with on an intellectual level - but it has been translated into thinking of those people as literal, physical "enemies" who must be "destroyed". Of course the weaker minded of the Trump supporters are going to eventually succumb to the temptation and actually try something completely stupid - this has been obvious since he was elected.

(EDIT TO ADD: I've made an assumption that hasn't been proven yet about the perpetrators. If I am wrong I shall retract and revise my comment.)

Speaking of intellectual honesty, where do you stand with Antifa and BLM? You are spending some time here making assumptions and dropping the “far right” dissection... tell us how you feel about the far left and why we shouldn’t assume you are part of those violent organizations funded by Soros?

Oh...oh...you’re not violent far left? Great!!! Then draw the correlation that people on the conservative side of the spectrum do not lean toward violence either.

It’s sane and intelligent to consider this is a set up. It doesn’t mean it’s fake news, but one should always consider the possibility of a false flag. These people will do ANYTHING to win an election and if you don’t admit that you are incapable of intellectual honesty!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you plant a seed, water it daily, people should not be shocked when something grows.

So it's the Lorax! I knew it, well I didn't know it for certain, but I thought the good Doctor might be behind this.

just a little levity folks. I have a feeling this is going to get bigger before the day is through.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It was really only a matter of time before someone from the far-right took their "message" to the next step.

So I take there were already an investigation and a conviction by the authorities and the far-right responsible for this are already in jail?

Man, you guys are funny.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
That is too many targets. This sounds like a foreign operation now. My suspicions are now directed towards Iran and China possibly with Russian assistance. The Eastern axis is attempting to destabilize us in an effort to thwart our gains in the Middle East and North Africa, lets not let them!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

it could be the far right. But it is more likely attempt by the dems to make the right look like violent terrorists.

General rule of thumb. Things on the television are a television show, they are called programs for a reason.

They lie and program the masses through their monopoly on the mainstream NPC media.
edit on 24-10-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Packages at a military base and another in ny reported.
That is like 6 or 7 now.
This is crazy!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

and, I chose to make my decision through the process of elimination and I see that as being a possibility.
another possibility I see is that it's one of the white separatist groups who aren't really crazy at all but are acting with a desire outcome in mind. there's plenty of possibilities at this point and I will start eliminating as the information that comes available warrants it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join