It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: Kryties

It was really only a matter of time before someone from the far-right took their "message" to the next step.

So I take there were already an investigation and a conviction by the authorities and the far-right responsible for this are already in jail?

Man, you guys are funny.

You're the 3rd person to officially not read post edits.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Kryties

Proof, or even evidence, that this is "far right" anything. Please.

What difference does it make? You guys will just deflect, rinse and repeat no matter what evidence comes up. It's like arguing with a 5 year old.
Everything that doesent fit your southern hillbilly agenda is fake news. We get it. Now go watch Alex Jones or something

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I guess you are now judge, jury and executioner and support random murders by bombing. Great right response. Or the other side of the coin is this is Democratic subterfuge... Um... Right..

This conspiracy stuff has been taken too far with no verifiable proof. It sounds like some random Q supporter has taken it on themselves to 'fix the conspiracy problem'.

Left/Right doesn't matter here. Things have gone way too far on both sides. This is what happens when president dummy spouts the nonsense he does.

link   
Packages are just scare tactics. No high-profile person opens a package anymore. They're scanned first.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It was really only a matter of time before someone from the far-right took their "message" to the next step.

Not needed at this time or appreciated.

You might want to read my edit that was done well before you posted.

sod off

No.

And take your attitude elsewhere. If you think talking to people like that encourages them to engage with you then you are delusional.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

sod off

No.

And take your attitude elsewhere. If you think talking to people like that encourages them to engage with you then you are delusional.

no quite the opposite actually
what part of I do not wish to discuss anything with you did you not understand?
no further interaction is wanted on my part
is that clear enough?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Logic, and "Occam's Razor", would strongly suggest that, given the political leanings of the targets of the bombs, that it was someone who opposed them politically that did it.

I acknowledged the possibility that I could be wrong in the edit of that post - it's amazing how many of you have ignored that.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Plotus
Curious the circle of people they are being sent to. All criminals in their own right. Fits that saying, "May we live in interesting times"

So violence aimed at the other side of the isle is OK?

Yup!

That's the hypocrites way. That bunch of hippies and ladies in pink hats are a violent left wing mob, those bombs are patriots!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
newyork.cbslocal.com...

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders condemned “the attempted violent attacks recently made against President Obama, President Clinton, Secretary Clinton, and other public figures.” “These terrorizing acts are despicable, and anyone responsible will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law,” Sanders said in a statement Wednesday morning. “The United States Secret Service and other law enforcement agencies are investigating and will take all appropriate actions to protect anyone threatened by these cowards.”

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

What difference does it make? You guys will just deflect, rinse and repeat no matter what evidence comes up. It's like arguing with a 5 year old.
Everything that doesent fit your southern hillbilly agenda is fake news. We get it. Now go watch Alex Jones or something

So now conservatives are dumb, Alex Jones fans, hillbillies, AND secret cells of bombers? Wow!

Who is struggling intellectually here? I go with the ones making assumptions and calling names!
edit on 24-10-2018 by raedar because: Bad quote action

link   

sod off

No.

no quite the opposite actually
what part of I do not wish to discuss anything with you did you not understand?
no further interaction is wanted on my part
is that clear enough?

Thankyou for your opinion. Have a great day, I'm not going to tolerate being spoken to like that, what a disgrace. Please do not engage with me any further.

link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Plotus
Curious the circle of people they are being sent to. All criminals in their own right. Fits that saying, "May we live in interesting times"

So violence aimed at the other side of the isle is OK?

Yup!

That's the hypocrites way. That bunch of hippies and ladies in pink hats are a violent left wing mob, those bombs are patriots!

Cherry picking is dangerous.

We don't know who did this yet, but even taking this event out of the equation I can say both sides have crossed the line already.

We could sit here and point the finger at "who is worse", but ironically that will only make things worse.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
What sense does it make to bomb Obama and the Clintons and CNN? Their time is over

tell that to trump... our violence inciter in chief.
edit on 24-10-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Packages are just scare tactics. No high-profile person opens a package anymore. They're scanned first.

Right.... and the likelihood of it getting anywhere near the target is beyond Remote..

link   

Your edition means little.

You blamed the right and said that you shall be wrong? I thought that was common sense, no need to add that.

I guess that you're already blaming the alt-left for the WH and the military bases bomb then?

Or you're only an investigative poster when it comes to the Clintons and Obama?

link   
The Trump family has been receiving "suspicious" packages and envelopes with white powder for 2 years.

Barely made the news.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You've had enough of your TDS syrup today my friend, time to go home.

How is this, exactly, Trump's fault? Most likely HRC's fault, asking people to leave civility aside on his Twitter 24/7.

Figures.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Your edition means little.

You blamed the right and said that you shall be wrong? I thought that was common sense, no need to add that.

Actually my addition means everything, your attempts to downplay it are frivolous at best.

But thankyou for your opinion anyway.

link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: raedar
What sense does it make to bomb Obama and the Clintons and CNN? Their time is over

tell that to trump... our violence inciter in chief.

The pundits on the left LITERALLY incite violence and not once has Trump. How hard is that to comprehend???

link   

You're the second person I've had to prompt to read the edit of that post, surely you couldn't have missed it?

Not my problem.
The post I read did not have your edit. Windows get open, other stuff happens, and windows get left open.

The problem is an asinine partisan comment made without any evidence. The disclaimer you provide only admits that its asinine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join