It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

a reply to: Kryties

Proof, or even evidence, that this is "far right" anything. Please.

Occam's Razor would say that this is far right doing this.

There is no excuse, but the reasons for it are vastly numbered.

The hate, rhetoric, general vitriol has reached a fevered pitch and this was bound to have happened.

If you plant a seed, water it daily, people should not be shocked when something grows.

Dunno. Occams razor also indicates that this is just an attempt to deflect from the violent mutterings from the left in recent weeks.

This is a conspiracy site. We have no evidence. If we are left to only conjecture, i'd say that anything goes.

Agreed.

Just glad no one was hurt.

Unfortunately the damage is done no matter who is responsible.

People are already using this as cannon fodder, the ball is in motion.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Yelling doesn't make you right.

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

You're the second person I've had to prompt to read the edit of that post, surely you couldn't have missed it?

Not my problem.
The post I read did not have your edit. Windows get open, other stuff happens, and windows get left open.

The problem is an asinine partisan comment made without any evidence. The disclaimer you provide only admits that its asinine.

Actually, unless you spent a good 13 minutes replying to the post then you clearly saw the edit. Just saying

The edit was made literally seconds after I posted it - evidenced by the first poster who didnt see the edit and posted well before you did.

Are you really doing this?

You realize that some folks have jobs? I duck in here in between running reports. A tab may be open with me typing a reply for an hour. Maybe several hours. Depends on how busy I am.

If all you can do it call people liars to cover up for your own mistakes, you have weak sauce.

13 minutes. Get that stopwatch out man. LOL

link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Who you blaming for the WH bombs?

The Trump supporters as well?

I see you conveniently ignored that part of my response and quoted only what you wanted to discuss. Typical.

What WH bombs?

As several people have already said, turns out that story wasn't true. Unlike the very real bombs sent to Hillary and Obama.

link   
I'm not buying it Why would anyone send a bomb through the mail You would have to be dumb as bricks . This is a stunt by the Dems to gain what I have no clue .

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Occam's Razor would say that this is far right doing this.

There is no excuse, but the reasons for it are vastly numbered.

The hate, rhetoric, general vitriol has reached a fevered pitch and this was bound to have happened.

If you plant a seed, water it daily, people should not be shocked when something grows.

Dunno. Occams razor also indicates that this is just an attempt to deflect from the violent mutterings from the left in recent weeks.

This is a conspiracy site. We have no evidence. If we are left to only conjecture, i'd say that anything goes.

Agreed.

Just glad no one was hurt.

Unfortunately the damage is done no matter who is responsible.

People are already using this as cannon fodder, the ball is in motion.

Yep.

Fort Sumter.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Yelling doesn't make you right.

*shrugs*
Still, no bomb at the WH. Your narrative is broken.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

where are you getting that they were sent to the white house or military bases? Im listening to cbs livestream and they have said that one has not been sent to the white house, and have said nothing about any military bases!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You're the second person I've had to prompt to read the edit of that post, surely you couldn't have missed it?

Not my problem.
The post I read did not have your edit. Windows get open, other stuff happens, and windows get left open.

The problem is an asinine partisan comment made without any evidence. The disclaimer you provide only admits that its asinine.

Actually, unless you spent a good 13 minutes replying to the post then you clearly saw the edit. Just saying

The edit was made literally seconds after I posted it - evidenced by the first poster who didnt see the edit and posted well before you did.

Are you really doing this?

You realize that some folks have jobs? I duck in here in between running reports. A tab may be open with me typing a reply for an hour. Maybe several hours. Depends on how busy I am.

If all you can do it call people liars to cover up for your own mistakes, you have weak sauce.

13 minutes. Get that stopwatch out man. LOL

You went there mate, ranting that I had accused the far-right and not acknowledging the clearly typed edit at the bottom of that post - then claiming you didn't "see it". All I did was compare the time I edited to the time you posted - 13 minutes. No need for a stopwatch.

But anyhoo, all this ranting from you has been simply because you are sad that I put the blame on the far-right - as logic and "Occam's Razor" would dictate given the political leanings of the targets. It's really not that big a leap to take to blame the far-right - one does have to wonder why it gets your knickers so bunched up though?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
I'm not buying it Why would anyone send a bomb through the mail You would have to be dumb as bricks . This is a stunt by the Dems to gain what I have no clue .

So sayeth you?

LOL.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
CNN reporting that device sent to them was addressed to former CIA Director John Brennan.

Brennan doesn't work for CNN. He's a regular contributor to MSNBC.

So the mad bomber is an idiot as well as loon.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
CNN:

Hill, we sent a bomb over to you in the mail. Make sure to find it and we will make a big taa-doo about it in headline news. This will be an excellent smear against the Rep's.

CNN did it is by far the most laughable theory I've seen so far today.

Obviously it was MSNBC.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The Clinton's sent the bombs them self's!
to make it look like its Trumps fault.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

After the Austin Texas bomber, packages are tracked even more closely. Shouldn't be hard to find their point of origination, and see a video of the sender(s).

link   

It doesn't make any sense, especially because it's obvious all of these bombs would be intercepted for 3rd parties. Do you really think Hillary wake up and check his mailbox?

They're no longer in power, one needs to be very dumb to make an attempt assassination at those people. Let's hope the authorities can find the responsible and get some clarifications.

Not that an investigation is needed since some ATS members here already convicted the entire right-group and Trump itself.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: CADpro
CNN:

Hill, we sent a bomb over to you in the mail. Make sure to find it and we will make a big taa-doo about it in headline news. This will be an excellent smear against the Rep's.

CNN did it is by far the most laughable theory I've seen so far today.

Obviously it was MSNBC.

That's not fair. Even though there is a good chance Madcow did it, MSNBC as a whole shouldn't take the blame for her actions. lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So sayeth you?

LOL.

Well you said it was Trump supporters. What's the difference on his claim?

Except it doesn't fit your partisan bias?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
CNN reporting the offices of Debbie Wasserman Schultz (in Florida) evacuated. Bomb squad called.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Many have convicted the left too, don't worry. Investigation doesn't seem to be needed anymore. Only the route that fits one's personal narrative.

From what I have read so far, they seem like non-sophisticated pipe bombs. I wonder if they were ever meant to go off or just promote a circus.
edit on 24-10-2018 by headorheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
CNN Could be behind the FAKE bombs. Left one in their own mailroom, addressed to CNN "expert" JOHN BRENNAN.
twitter.com...
edit on 10/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join