It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
CNN:

Hill, we sent a bomb over to you in the mail. Make sure to find it and we will make a big taa-doo about it in headline news. This will be an excellent smear against the Rep's.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Kryties
Of course the weaker minded of the Trump supporters are going to eventually succumb to the temptation and actually try something completely stupid - this has been obvious since he was elected.

You mean like going to a Congressional Picnic and Softball game and Shooting Politicians?

Let's ignore all of those acts of violence and threats of voiolence by one side though.

Ya, keep up those talking points (was that from Alex or Tucker?)

www.forbes.com...

Uhoh, looks like right-wingers are winning the violence race... Good for you?

Remember Charlottesville? That time when everyone on your side was chanting "blood and soil" and "jews will not replace us" then an innocent left wing protester was killed for standing up to actual fascists?

How about that guy knifing people in the subway?

Or, proud boys sending hippies to the hospital after reenacting an assassination for the NYC GOP?

Oh that's right, all you have is a softball game.

Your liberal hate/violence rhetoric is getting old and it's unsupportable with facts. But as long as Alex and Tucker keep repeating it, you dummies will keep believing it. What does that get your side? Martyr much?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Kryties

Proof, or even evidence, that this is "far right" anything. Please.

Occam's Razor would say that this is far right doing this.

There is no excuse, but the reasons for it are vastly numbered.

The hate, rhetoric, general vitriol has reached a fevered pitch and this was bound to have happened.

If you plant a seed, water it daily, people should not be shocked when something grows.

Dunno. Occams razor also indicates that this is just an attempt to deflect from the violent mutterings from the left in recent weeks.

This is a conspiracy site. We have no evidence. If we are left to only conjecture, i'd say that anything goes.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

You're the second person I've had to prompt to read the edit of that post, surely you couldn't have missed it?

Not my problem.
The post I read did not have your edit. Windows get open, other stuff happens, and windows get left open.

The problem is an asinine partisan comment made without any evidence. The disclaimer you provide only admits that its asinine.

Actually, unless you spent a good 13 minutes replying to the post then you clearly saw the edit. Just saying

The edit was made literally seconds after I posted it - evidenced by the first poster who didnt see the edit and posted well before you did.
edit on 24/10/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

What difference does it make? You guys will just deflect, rinse and repeat no matter what evidence comes up. It's like arguing with a 5 year old.
Everything that doesent fit your southern hillbilly agenda is fake news. We get it. Now go watch Alex Jones or something

"You guys".

You've already lost the debate with those 2 words.

LOL, "you guys".

Thank you for your bigotry though. It is much appreciated. And you wonder why folks are voting Trump....there's only so much rural southern bigotry that can be tolerated.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
These people covered up 9/11.

Do you think it would be hard for them to have a couple fake bomb threats and blame their enemy as well?

Again, you should never believe anything that comes out the TV, or newspaper. These companies are owned by criminals who bought the justice system.
edit on 24-10-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

link   

Who you blaming for the WH bombs?

The Trump supporters as well?

I see you conveniently ignored that part of my response and quoted only what you wanted to discuss. Typical.

link   
Given the recent developments with the right wing, it could very well be one of their crazies. Members of the proud boys were recently found on a roof overlooking a protest with a bunch of guns, and the oath keepers recently claimed they’re training a nationwide army only answerable to Donald Trump with the purpose of suppressing leftists.

Then again, it could be the product of a foreign country trying to sow discord between the two parties. What was the name of that one country, used to be our enemy in the 1980’s, loves to cause division in America, has a penchant for poisoning people..
edit on 24-10-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CADpro
CNN:

Hill, we sent a bomb over to you in the mail. Make sure to find it and we will make a big taa-doo about it in headline news. This will be an excellent smear against the Rep's.

CNN did it is by far the most laughable theory I've seen so far today.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I see you conveniently ignored that part of my response and quoted only what you wanted to discuss. Typical.

There was no White House bomb, that news was taken back soon after.
Retry or Ignore?

link   

originally posted by: raedar

What difference does it make? You guys will just deflect, rinse and repeat no matter what evidence comes up. It's like arguing with a 5 year old.
Everything that doesent fit your southern hillbilly agenda is fake news. We get it. Now go watch Alex Jones or something

So now conservatives are dumb, Alex Jones fans, hillbillies, AND secret cells of bombers? Wow!

Who is struggling intellectually here? I go with the ones making assumptions and calling names!

Denying and deflecting every piece of news that doesn't fit your political affiliation is disgusting.
Whenever a conservative politician is harassed than its the fault of everyone on the left.
When top politicians on the left receive bombs in their mail than you guys demand proof and forensic evidence and call it false flag. Disgusting whiney hypocrites

link   
abcnews.go.com...

The preliminary belief is that all three devices are of similar pipe-bomb-style construction.

Police sources told ABC News that the package appears to be a metal pipe with wires.

indiscriminate devices

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Secret service is now saying no bombs were sent to the White House.

Link

link   
They were delivered with a very nice card that read, "We're sorry, we can't be civil right now..."

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
abcnews.go.com...

The preliminary belief is that all three devices are of similar pipe-bomb-style construction.

Police sources told ABC News that the package appears to be a metal pipe with wires.

indiscriminate devices

"Shiny object of the day."

link   

The user asked you not to interact with him/her so you reply to them saying the same thing claiming to be offended with being “spoken to like that”....What?

It’s hard to take you seriously at this point, although it happened earlier when you compared conservatives to violent psychopaths.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Oh I see, they did it to balance the narrative then backtracked.

Retry or Ignore?

Neither.

You?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Occam's Razor would say that this is far right doing this.

There is no excuse, but the reasons for it are vastly numbered.

The hate, rhetoric, general vitriol has reached a fevered pitch and this was bound to have happened.

If you plant a seed, water it daily, people should not be shocked when something grows.

Dunno. Occams razor also indicates that this is just an attempt to deflect from the violent mutterings from the left in recent weeks.

This is a conspiracy site. We have no evidence. If we are left to only conjecture, i'd say that anything goes.

Agreed.

Just glad no one was hurt.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

a reply to: ManFromEurope

Oh I see, they did it to balance the narrative then backtracked.

Retry or Ignore?

Neither.

You?

Okay, so you retried it.

I give you another hint:

THE SECRET SERVICE TOOK THAT BACK.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

So now conservatives are dumb, Alex Jones fans, hillbillies, AND secret cells of bombers? Wow!

Who is struggling intellectually here? I go with the ones making assumptions and calling names!

Denying and deflecting every piece of news that doesn't fit your political affiliation is disgusting.
Whenever a conservative politician is harassed than its the fault of everyone on the left.
When top politicians on the left receive bombs in their mail than you guys demand proof and forensic evidence and call it false flag. Disgusting whiney hypocrites

You might want to make some time to catch up on the news. These are not just being sent to Lefties. You struggling??

I’m not Left or right, but my views tend to be moderate- thanks for asking. What the left has been up to since the election has really opened my eyes. I see that it has had the opposite affect on you, possibly from believing the MSM which is ALL LIES.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join