It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caravan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
how come some of you are so sure the left is behind this?

is it not equally possible the right is behind this?

you know to rile people up and gain support for tight borders and the wall that has yet to be built or funded...

i mean if one is possible then certainly the other is too

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

You have a good heart but that camp should be located in the country they already crossed illegally, which is Mexico.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Watching Pompeo on now. He just said that the caravan will not cross the US southern border under any circumstances.

Seems this is going to heat up....though I have a feeling it is going to die out well before it gets to the US border.

I wonder what he means by "any circumstances". I know they have already spoken of military force showing up. I am guessing we may see the crowd disbursing weaponry utilized here. That and possibly water cannons.

I dont believe the caravan will make it here personally.

That just rhetoric for the voters. Get every one riled up... "Damn right Pompeo! They'll never get to 'Merica!"

Meanwhile the border patrol says we got this. The elected officials that could be effected at the border have already requested what they need. But the news is making it a panic.

Out of 20 sectors, there are a total of 19,437 Border Patrol Agents. 9 of those sectors protect the Mexican border. The count of aliens coming this way, as of last night, is 17,000. That's grown from 1,500 a few days ago. There will be well over that amount if they keep coming this way. Now tell me, how will the Border Patrol have that? They'll be outnumbered 3:1 or 5:1, or even more.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Timing is everything.

The caravan from El Salvador will be here before November, though I dont know how large that one is.

It appears to be snowballing a bit.

My thought is that if these countries are so despondent, the US should just go ahead and take them over military style and incorporate them into the US.

I mean bleeding hearts cant have it both ways....either make people fight for their own countries or tell the US to take them over and make them part of the US.

As long as they aren't able to come here stink America up. It's bad enough with what the left has become.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Why wouldn't the US consider it? You have 10k people that apparently believe their countries are so bad that they cant live there.

this caravan from honduras? guatemala?
i cant keep it straight..

either way

population of honduras = 9.265 million
population of guatemala = 16.91 million

yeah makes sense.

as much as you guys like to bitch about the 'small percentages'

example

there is such a small percentage of transgenders in this country why should i have to have it forced in my face?

but in this very dangerous caravan situation this small percentage means the US should just jack their entire country??

i got that right?

this link

www.usatoday.com... 274002/

says about 5k

another thread says 7k

youre saying 10k

cant be all.

lets decide on a number just for #s and gigs

Thanks for proving your point. Nobody wants to share the men's room with a dressed up woman on testosterone and nobody wants to let thousands of illegals into our country. Who gives a # about the percentages.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You know what?... I was thinking our government might be using this time some sort of new technology or weapon to stop the caravan. Something never used before.
For Next Weapon in Anti-Protest Arsenal, US Military Building Plasma Gun Capable of Vaporizing Human Flesh
www.activistpost.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
this one lol

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Because

The caravan is organized by a group called Pueblo sin Fronteras. But the effort is supported by the coalition CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project, which includes Catholic Legal Immigration Network, the American Immigration Council, the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services and the American Immigration Lawyers Association – thus the acronym CARA.At least three of the four groups are funded By George Soros’ Open Society Foundation

Thats probably a good indication of why people think this.........

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

you know to rile people up and gain support for tight borders and the wall that has yet to be built or funded...

The last thing the democrats "won" on was dividing families at the border.

It's no stretch that someone thought they'd supersize it and dare Trump to action hoping for even better shots of unpleasant things happening to women and children.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

how does this benefit the libs?
assuming they started it.

i dont see the benefit..

The benefit is that if they get denied entry, possible force may need to be used in any ensuing clashes.

If they don't return home & stand their ground, a makeshift camp could open up a la Calais. With some of them carrying potential health issues, if any expire then the luvvies, liberals, leftists can protest, riot & say that r@cist Trump & co literally have blood on their hands. Even if nobody expires, it's still a perfect talking point for the Left & guaranteed we'll see luvvie celebs (bodyguards in tow but kept out of sight) going with a camera crew to highlight the dire situation these people find themselves in. Saying this is not the America we all know & love etc, etc.

That's the benefit. To do the only thing the left are capable of & that's seize an issue & turn it into identity politics.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is why we need a wall. a huge wall they can bang and beat on for days on end until they tire themselves out and go home.

Trump can legally shut the border to them and call them a danger to america. Its in the US Code. HE also does not need to get approval either.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: big_BHOY

Oh the left would love that. Create a group analogous to the Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I think Republicans and Democrats in Congress profit from drugs coming in via Mexico. Regular politicians love power and money, more than people in general.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
bus them all to the south side of Chicago, to the refugees it won't seem that bad. They would probably eventually make it a better place for all concerned.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The Laws of Probability Dictate.......

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: amazing

Watching Pompeo on now. He just said that the caravan will not cross the US southern border under any circumstances.

Seems this is going to heat up....though I have a feeling it is going to die out well before it gets to the US border.

I wonder what he means by "any circumstances". I know they have already spoken of military force showing up. I am guessing we may see the crowd disbursing weaponry utilized here. That and possibly water cannons.

I dont believe the caravan will make it here personally.

That just rhetoric for the voters. Get every one riled up... "Damn right Pompeo! They'll never get to 'Merica!"

Meanwhile the border patrol says we got this. The elected officials that could be effected at the border have already requested what they need. But the news is making it a panic.

Out of 20 sectors, there are a total of 19,437 Border Patrol Agents. 9 of those sectors protect the Mexican border. The count of aliens coming this way, as of last night, is 17,000. That's grown from 1,500 a few days ago. There will be well over that amount if they keep coming this way. Now tell me, how will the Border Patrol have that? They'll be outnumbered 3:1 or 5:1, or even more.

they've always been outnumbered and they have sensors and cameras and fences and walls and drones and they can request other resources. I realize there is an issue and it's a tough job, but you guys are acting like we have a bunch of incompetent keystone cops guarding the border. That's not the case. Do some research.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Was Pompeo in charge of the CIA causing trouble in all of these South American countries possibly to blame at all?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join