It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Lies Again - Migrant Caravans Are Not Composed of People Fearing For their Lives.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well obviously, compelling ATS to support open borders was Soros primary objective with all this noise.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sarcasm?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: MteWamp

What's incorrect about that though? Pretty much everyone on this site, despite their political leaning, is aware of what CNN is, and how it's used as a propaganda tool.

Just about every day now I'm seeing comments about people at their wits end, with what is shared on the media about their opponents, and ready to go off about it in reply.

OK.

Words mean things.

Like "Context".

Look it up.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

Bought and paid for by Soros.

I heard that people were being paid to join the current caravan. But how much, and is it proven?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
With every lie they tell the further they push you guys into radicalism. CNN is paid to trigger conservatives and damn are they good at what they do. They're the biggest trolls on the planet and you guys eat it up every single day.

Dude.

Does one single positive thought EVER cross your mind?

Jesus.

I only ask because I love.

He's just pointing out that people are being radicalized by the media, what's negative about that ?

Nothing if he was actually pointing out the people being radicalized by this story. 2000ish people 2000ish miles away isnt really a big deal but according to conservative media the sky is falling due to open borders we have never had.

If my memory is correct these symbolic caravans happen every so often and the people always get turn away at the border if they even make it that far. In the past they have always been about highlighting the plight of those trying to make it to America passing through deserts and doing their best to not be caught up with cartels and gangs along the route.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

If we don't have open borders then how in the hell did we end up with over 30 million illegal immigrants?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
America is the greatest country in the world, even those that hate it wish they could live here.

That would explain why those who scream in anguish, or assault someone, every time Trump/Republicans WIN for America, don't pack up and leave. They know in their hearts the United States is becoming even greater, but something's interfering with their rational thought process.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's not just CNN lying, baiting, trolling, or whatever you want to call it. The latest studies say 92% of the mainstream media is that way.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

How far is it from Mexico's southern border to the U.S. southern border?
1500-2000 miles?

I think there are mountain ranges during that journey too? Certainly lots of wild animals, snakes, scorpions, and the like.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
They want a share of your wealth. It's pretty simple really you keep advertising the "American dream" and now you notice that others want it too. The only thing surprising about this is how long they didn't form caravans to get a piece of the cake.

You just stated THE TRUTH, but something I have not heard the mainstream media say since Obama was President.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Just asking in general, no reason to talk down to someone. Some may construe the comment that was made by the member as incorrect. In other words "sarcasm", "context" ,"irony", and more don't often translate well in text.
edit on 21-10-2018 by dreamingawake because: ,

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The CNN clip I posted in my thread today they were mostly just talking about finding work.
And essentially all of them in every image I've seen this week they all wear better clothes than I own.
The one exception they had this poor mother, you could tell she really was hard up.

I don't think the top people at CNN were working today (Saturday). The weekend program directors don't seem to demand the same Anti-America "spin" from field reporters. Or edit out anything that hints of America's greatness.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It's the principle of the thing.

"Blah blah division, blah blah hate, blah blah feces."

"The world id f*cked, nobody get's it....."

It becomes repetitive.

Don't confuse your world and my world they are 2 very different places.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

2000ish people 2000ish miles away isnt really a big deal

Just 2000 criminals .

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Absolutely but hey it doesn't exactly take very much to get conservatives up in arms in the current climate, it won't be long till they are eating their own, at this rate it is inevitable

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Interesting.

Australia gets asylum seekers coming here by boat from the Middle East.

Plenty of other countries along the way, yet they kept coming all the way to Australia.

Anyway, my point is, these people not wanting to stop in Mexico means nothing.

It certainly doesn’t mean what you want it to mean.

It is quite convenient to rally the right just before the mid terms though, wouldn’t you say?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
But you used a mainstream media outlet as your source.
same percentage of truth, just different artificial flavoring.

Yes.. Actually the only MSM that doesn't march to the liberal drumbeat.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

"The world id f*cked, nobody get's it....."

Gets what, MteWamp?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

How far is it from Mexico's southern border to the U.S. southern border?
1500-2000 miles?

I think there are mountain ranges during that journey too? Certainly lots of wild animals, snakes, scorpions, and the like.

Yeah.

And Deserts

And rivers

What are these "people" gonna do?

Fly over all of it?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I don't see any bleeding hearts here. Yesterday I read some calling for the use of deadly force to stop them. A wall seems more humane in comparison....

This just occurred to me. Those in the migrant caravans have more guts than those who feel repressed in this country. The caravan participants TOOK ACTION. The whiners in America, only whine.

America might be even stronger if we swap WHINERS for DOERS?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join