It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Lies Again - Migrant Caravans Are Not Composed of People Fearing For their Lives.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Gomer, the borders are essentially open or we wouldn't have at least 30 million illegal immigrants. That's almost 10 pct of the population. Also they are taking American jobs and bringing down the pay rate as they create a surplus of labor. It's basic law of economics kind of stuff. You should be able to understand that.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Doesn’t matter. When they get to the USA, they will be turned away.

No lifetime of welfare , no free housing, no benefits.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

I wonder what you're doing on these boards then? Because it's the same things being discussed over and under ad nauseam.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

It's also been the case that conspiracy theorists have been saying that the government uses divide and conquer techniques to keep us separated and fighting one another instead of coming together against them. But apparently that doesn't apply to the current situation anymore, all these hotbed social issues tearing us apart are real! They're not scripted to divide and conquer us at all, it's totally organic and natural and we should buy into it 100% without question.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

" it's totally organic and natural and we should buy into it 100% without question. "

Keep Thinking that Augmented Brain , while the REAL WORLD Passes You By ...........

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
TIme to prepare the U.S. Military. The caravan has grown to 5,000 as it resumes it's trek to the USA.
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just as a Long Shot Supposition , but what if Pre-Planned Weapons Catches were Buried along the U.S. Mexico Boarder ? Are we seeing an Invading Army in Civilian Dress here ? This Could be the incident that makes President Trump Declare Martial Law in this Country , the October Surprise We All have been hearing about Lately ?......Hmm..
edit on 21-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
With every lie they tell the further they push you guys into radicalism. CNN is paid to trigger conservatives and damn are they good at what they do. They're the biggest trolls on the planet and you guys eat it up every single day.

Dude.

Does one single positive thought EVER cross your mind?

Jesus.

I only ask because I love.

He's just pointing out that people are being radicalized by the media, what's negative about that ?

If my memory is correct these symbolic caravans happen every so often and the people always get turn away at the border if they even make it that far.

If these caravans are so common, why is this particular Honduras-originated caravan competing with the Saudi Journalist murder, as the #1 story over the past week? Saudis killing one of their citizens, in their own embassy, is more rare, is it not?

Because it fits into the conservative media storm of "open borders" and "illegals taking our jobs", while distracting from a scandal which could cost right supporting corporations $$$ if they lose defense and oil sales.

The liberal media is milking this story their way too. I expect that they will focus now on how Mexico feels compassion to let them in, therefore so should America.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Since the caravan has grown to 5,000 and continues to swell, it's pretty certain that some hardened criminals are joining in, as it traverses the length of Mexico.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If this caravan were headed through a country in route to RUSSIA, what would Vladimir Putin do to prevent their ILLEGAL entry?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You are being disingenuous.

There are plenty of so called economic refugees, and have been for years.

That doesn't mean that these ones aren't be manipulated, however.

There are multiple levels.

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

What exactly makes it "not surprising" ?

Why isn't the entire 60% Honduran poverty stricken fleeing ?

That's around 6 million.

😃

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yes, but also the whole "anyone who says that illegal immigration levels are unsustainable is a Nazi racist that hates brown people" is part of the divide and conquer strategy too.

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Joecroft

It's also been the case that conspiracy theorists have been saying that the government uses divide and conquer techniques to keep us separated and fighting one another instead of coming together against them. But apparently that doesn't apply to the current situation anymore, all these hotbed social issues tearing us apart are real! They're not scripted to divide and conquer us at all, it's totally organic and natural and we should buy into it 100% without question.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting.

Australia gets asylum seekers coming here by boat from the Middle East.

Plenty of other countries along the way, yet they kept coming all the way to Australia.

Anyway, my point is, these people not wanting to stop in Mexico means nothing.

It certainly doesn’t mean what you want it to mean.

It is quite convenient to rally the right just before the mid terms though, wouldn’t you say?

I actually agree that it would seem this serves to rally the right - but why on earth is CNN participating in and promulgating something like that? It seems counter-intuitive but... I do believe that reverse psychology is at play on some level here.

What do you think? Do you feel that CNN is just unwittingly playing into their hands or do you feel that maybe there's a chance that someone up at the top of CNN is actually a closet Republican and is undermining the left by pushing the team to report on stories that will actually end up hurting them in the long-run?

I realize that some people will probably also suggest that CNN is so out-of-touch that they are unaware that promoting this story actually hurts their political agenda, but I normally think that people with this much money and power are a little wiser than we'd expect and that they think these things through a little more thoroughly.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Glad you finally see that CNN are trolls and not a legitimate news outlet.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If this caravan were headed through a country in route to RUSSIA, what would Vladimir Putin do to prevent their ILLEGAL entry?

He Would Say to his Awesome Russian Military ...........

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I've never said otherwise.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yes, but also the whole "anyone who says that illegal immigration levels are unsustainable is a Nazi racist that hates brown people" is part of the divide and conquer strategy too. 

Of course it is, and I guarantee you there is a very small minority who actually believe what you just said. The fact that the big media companies are saying/reporting on it is the only reason it seems so prevalent.

Both sides have their propaganda which feed off of each other.
edit on 10/21/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

No , it's Just that CNN Does Souck . It's a FACT in Canada too ...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's also been the case that conspiracy theorists have been saying that the government uses divide and conquer techniques to keep us separated and fighting one another instead of coming together against them.

It’s a sad but true state of affairs that both parties just want to win at all costs, and to that end they are both guilty at times of using disinfo and underhanded tactics on one other. People just naturally get caught up in the lies and hysteria of it all…people just want the truth.

It’s difficult to say whether its all orchestrated in every single instance with the sole aim to deliberately “divide and conquer” the people, or whether the divisions are just a natural by-product of parties/people having politically divided opinions. When people disagree there will naturally be divisions. Of course the lies and disinfo isn’t exactly helping the situation, that’s for sure.

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
But apparently that doesn't apply to the current situation anymore, all these hotbed social issues tearing us apart are real! They're not scripted to divide and conquer us at all, it's totally organic and natural and we should buy into it 100% without question.

I think too some it doesn’t apply to the “current situation”, because they believe Trump is the “Saviour”, the one who is standing up for the Truth etc…

On the Flip side of that, many other conspiracy theorists aren’t buying it and continue to see him as just another puppet for tptb…

- JC

edit on 21-10-2018 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This afternoon, President declared that "FULL EFFORTS" are being implemented to stop the rapidly growing caravan.

twitter.com...

It must be "full efforts" by Mexico. The caravan is still 1,200 miles from our border.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join