It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Lies Again - Migrant Caravans Are Not Composed of People Fearing For their Lives.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
October 20, 2018

If you listen to the Mainstream Media, you'd believe that thousands of people in Central America formed caravans, and are "fleeing for their life", because in their home countries, they are like lambs, waiting to be slaughtered by their government, or thugs.

If that were the case, they should be ecstatic to reach Mexico and accept the Mexican government's offer of resettlement there, or the United Nation's help with eventual relocation to other countries, including, the United States.

But with the current caravan from Honduras and Guatemala, this doesn't seem to be the case. Instead of being grateful and thankful that they made it out of those countries alive, thousands of these migrants are re-grouping, determined to reach the U.S.- Mexican border.

About 2,000 Central American migrants who crossed a river from Guatemala into Mexico have voted, by way of a show of hands, to re-form their caravan and continue the push north toward the U.S..

The migrants in question crossed the river without registering, The Associated Press reported Saturday night, unlike others who were processed by Mexican immigration officials at a border bridge.

"We don't yet know if we will make it to the (U.S.) border," he told AP, "but we are going to keep going as far as we can."

The migrants gathered in a park on the Mexican side of the river were calling out, "Let's all walk together!" and "Yes we can!" the wire service reported.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

This doesn't sound like people who are relieved to have "made it out", and are willing to follow rules for refugee/migrant resettling, does it?

The mainstream media, and Democrat leaders MUST NOT ADMIT the TRUTH.... That most of these folks want to come to the United States because we have a special country that is becoming more special every day, thanks to President Trump's leadership and policies.

-CareWeMust

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bought and paid for by Soros.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Something is strange about the "people".

Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Guatemala have a total population of 33 million.

What's with these "few thousand" fleeing ??

Jails over-populated?

🥁🥁

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
America is the greatest country in the world, even those that hate it wish they could live here.

Imagine hating your neighbors so much, but wanting nothing more than to spend every minute of your life in their home, as part of their lives.

Its understandable really, but much like the neighbor that is busy making a better life for their own family, we just dont need the baggage, not to mention the daily passive aggressive toxic hatred.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
With every lie they tell the further they push you guys into radicalism. CNN is paid to trigger conservatives and damn are they good at what they do. They're the biggest trolls on the planet and you guys eat it up every single day.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
How far is it from Mexico's southern border to the U.S. southern border?

1500-2000 miles?

Hell, I'll hire a couple of them myself, if they can go 2000 miles on foot, with women and children, and do it in 2 weeks.

I would just need proof. You know, PROOF. Some of you younger whippersnappers may need to look that word up. Back in the day, it was a REALLY important concept.

Someone should call the Olympic Committee. I know they only rise from their graves every four years, but DAMN.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

They want a share of your wealth. It's pretty simple really you keep advertising the "American dream" and now you notice that others want it too. The only thing surprising about this is how long they didn't form caravans to get a piece of the cake.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
With every lie they tell the further they push you guys into radicalism. CNN is paid to trigger conservatives and damn are they good at what they do. They're the biggest trolls on the planet and you guys eat it up every single day.

Dude.

Does one single positive thought EVER cross your mind?

Jesus.

I only ask because I love.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Dude.

Does one single positive thought EVER cross your mind?

Jesus.

I only ask because I love.

He's just pointing out that people are being radicalized by the media, what's negative about that ?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It's pie dammit.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The CNN clip I posted in my thread today they were mostly just talking about finding work.

And essentially all of them in every image I've seen this week they all wear better clothes than I own.

The one exception they had this poor mother, you could tell she really was hard up.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You throw a few million at it, send a team of activist organizers (operatives) down there to lay down a network, and viola a Propaganda Caravan "movement" is born.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Propaganda for what? To get the wall funded?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

To tug at our bleeding heart strings for those poor, poor desperate people, thus proving Trump REALLY is HITLER.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
But you used a mainstream media outlet as your source.
same percentage of truth, just different artificial flavoring.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It's the principle of the thing.

"Blah blah division, blah blah hate, blah blah feces."

"The world id f*cked, nobody get's it....."

It becomes repetitive.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't see any bleeding hearts here. Yesterday I read some calling for the use of deadly force to stop them. A wall seems more humane in comparison....

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

What's incorrect about that though? Pretty much everyone on this site, despite their political leaning, is aware of what CNN is, and how it's used as a propaganda tool.

Just about every day now I'm seeing comments about people at their wits end, with what is shared on the media about their opponents, and ready to go off about it in reply.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I agree with this thread, there is chaos down there, but most want to go to the USA because of benefits they can receive there from the government, namingly health care and government required sanitary standards. Why stop in Mexico where there is less sanitary standards. They want the American life, Our minimum wage sounds so rich to them, but they do not understand the difference in the cost of living.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Yeah, it's obvious that they have left their homes, goods, friends and relatives and set out to walk for 2,000 km, for the lulz.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join