It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Spreading Misinformation on Khashoggi to Protect Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

And? you got proof? great, show it, we can sue, and sieze all saudi assets as payment internationally. Then we can bomb them into the stone age. The reality is our politicians are corrupt. IF the sauds did all that, well, our politicians are too in bed with them for it to matter. It doesn't benefit the average american for us to be at war. We spent over a trillion on afghanistan. For what? Americans do not have the political fortitude to do what it takes to end terrorism. nor does the rest of the west for that matter. it will always be a slow boil.

Camain

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Capitalism no. However the american way of life is tied to the petrodollar. Thats like asking a roman if he would rather be ruled by Rome, the Visogoths, or the Huns. OFCOURSE their going to choose Rome, for as long as Rome can endure. Same goes for America. America's power is built on the dollar being used for international trade. The moment that loses its power, is the moment america can and will not be great. When we have over 300k of debt per citizen, it will be impossible to pay off. We are very closely coming to the point where we cant even pay the interest on out debt (2043) What then? I am an American, and I want my way of life to continue, not just for me, but my children. The only alternative is just as what happened with Russia after the USSR collapse. You want that for us? I don't.

Camain

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: camain
a reply to: amazing

And? you got proof? great, show it, we can sue, and sieze all saudi assets as payment internationally. Then we can bomb them into the stone age. The reality is our politicians are corrupt. IF the sauds did all that, well, our politicians are too in bed with them for it to matter. It doesn't benefit the average american for us to be at war. We spent over a trillion on afghanistan. For what? Americans do not have the political fortitude to do what it takes to end terrorism. nor does the rest of the west for that matter. it will always be a slow boil.

Camain

But we dont have to be at war. We just have to cut ties with them. Just like we're not really at war with Iran or North Korea.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Normal liberal playbook. Wait and see what side GOP takes, criticize it and claim it's wrong. If Trump went hard on Saudi's the news would say it was minor and he overreacted. Liberals have no input or solutions, just complaining and whining.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
hmm interesting title. What kind of information about Kashoggi is the GOP spreading ? Can anybody enlighten ?
Sounds very weird, because until now, I heard, Turkey, the Saudis, Merkel and other Europeans talking about the death of the guy. Aside from Rand Paul nobody said much about Kashoggi from the US ....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join