It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Raw Gut Wrenching Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
On this gloomy Wednesday I hope you are ready for a gut wrenching story.

A father in China faked his suicide. His little daughter had epilepsy and their medical debts were too high.
He figured by faking his death, his wife would get the insurance money to take care of their daughter.

Well, he faked his suicide by running his car into a river, and was presumed dead. The suicide was too believable
by his wife. She couldn't live without him and proceeded to jump into a pond killing herself and their two children.

Yup, you read that right, she kills herself and kids...

The father then turned himself into police.

This story reminds me of a macabre Gift of the Magi gone wrong. Also, to any of the guys out there, how about you letting your lady know if
you are planning anything like this!
It also shows no matter where we live, we all deal with the same issues, family, health, money, love.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Universal healthcare would have prevented that.
Sad story though, and what a psycho mother, killing her kids because her husband died, proper psycho...and how come the kids couldn't swim? If I was gonna kill my son I wouldn't throw him in a lake, he can swim.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That's some dark irony there, man...damn.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

This happened in China, don't they have universal healthcare???

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I'm assuming not if the guy was worried about medical bills. People in the UK don't have medical bills so generally don't feel the need to fake suicide and have wives throwing the kids in lakes.
The whole story is #ed up.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

No, but they ar trying. It's a pretty complex system: www.albertoforchielli.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Oh man, that was a gut wrenching story! Medical expenses here in the U.S are horrendous! Money is more important than human lives. It's a damned shame!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Romeo Romeo where are't thou Romeo....

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

it is a very disturbing tail - but please do not call people " psych " - when you show no understanding of what it means

the woman thought her husband was dead - that means - no more income [ from him ] - and she still has the childs medical bills - and more to come

people do some pretty strange things when faced with such circumstances

but " psycho " they are not

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
It is unfortunate that you dislike the term but I think anyone who kills their kids is a psycho.
Defend her as much as you like, I just think psycho bitch, I'd never kill my son...perhaps you think it is not psycho behaviour but I do so we'll have to agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Note to the not deceased: tell your wife your plans if you wish to engage in such acts.

Note to everyone else: don't do such things.

I can't imagine the future of a family, especially in China, from such fraud. Because it would have been discovered.

we're all heading towards a world like that, no matter how much we rail against it.

join