It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy your Silver on EBay my Amigos umm like today

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: Woodcarver

325 for 20 ounces......in the cutest plastic container that could withstand anything....so handy

Do you take the silver out of the case when you get it? If you are buying from some guy on ebay (or anywhere for that matter) how do you know that it isn't a lead/copper alloy that is plated & polished with silver?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Not a debt reset but a currency reset......pinning the USD to 12000 per oz. in gold will take out all the debt.....the U S A has the most debt....Trump will be the one two pull the handle.....he knows all about this.....at first they spoke of 10000 dollars to an ounce of Gold
edit on 14-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 14-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: The old one two punch....hehehehe

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

The big sellers COMMERCIAL like on EBay are foolproof.....been there for 8 years.......so any problem is gonna show....use PayPal and you're covered no friggin matter what

But yes avoid the small guy with one coin

Also they have a silver telling magnet ya let slide on a slanted doin to see the speed.....the pawn shops all do a test with a dropper bottle...lookin for purple to show
Yep I like the buffalo and Indian chief and most of all the prospectors coin....cool just to see

So I get em out yep.....just feel the heavy.....and present them to grandsons and my girlfriend and her husband next door.

My device won't let me access page two.....I'll get to it pronto......lo siento

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: Woodcarver

325 for 20 ounces......in the cutest plastic container that could withstand anything....so handy

Do you take the silver out of the case when you get it? If you are buying from some guy on ebay (or anywhere for that matter) how do you know that it isn't a lead/copper alloy that is plated & polished with silver?

That is why you buy from a reputable dealer!

Ebay if full of forgeries.
edit on 14-10-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hope you're right op, I've got plenty of silver laying around, always grab it if I see it selling cheap and just horde it, until such time as there's a "reset", then its "cash in now honey!". Hit the op shops(thrift stores), I do really well there at times.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You've got some .,.. quirks eh?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

And what is to stop the Government again outlawing the private possession of gold and silver too in "times of emergency"?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join