It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy your Silver on EBay my Amigos umm like today

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: Woodcarver

No fibo ratio elliott wave analysis and global fundamentals but mainly being in the seat.......time in the seat you know!
Of investing since 1965 when my dad would go to the newspaper office at night to get the next days stock quotes....and have me chart for Him at the age of 10.......and he had a wollensak reel to reel, and got tapes from Wycoff in NEW YORK to listen too......I heard em all the time and the guy would call my dad by first name on the tapes....

But time in the seat, having seen all the drops 88 99 2008, was it Aug 16?!!.....we never recovered from 2008, it's all a fake rise

Yea, i have heard your story before, but that doesn’t explain why you think this insane inflation is going to occur.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Silvers low was 1364.........wave 1 took it up then we had 1441 as the wave 2 low.....guess what.....then it hit 2100 but went down.....now at this low its a buy.....looking for above 5000......which was seen while back

Good risk to reward ratio anywhere under 2500......it's at 1444.......in a subdued market being manipulated by Chase Manhattan....Morgan's company....the same one fighting and losing to Tesla over alternating current vs direct current for the power grid....evil at Menlo Park

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

No fibo ratio elliott wave analysis and global fundamentals but mainly being in the seat.......time in the seat you know!
Of investing since 1965 when my dad would go to the newspaper office at night to get the next days stock quotes....and have me chart for Him at the age of 10.......and he had a wollensak reel to reel, and got tapes from Wycoff in NEW YORK to listen too......I heard em all the time and the guy would call my dad by first name on the tapes....

But time in the seat, having seen all the drops 88 99 2008, was it Aug 16?!!.....we never recovered from 2008, it's all a fake rise

Yea, i have heard your story before, but that doesn’t explain why you think this insane inflation is going to occur.

The familiar chart patterns match all the other drops, Did you know I'm a chart hacker!!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yep, there's the answer, the op is a CHART HACKER, so fun

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So your telling me the rings and chains I ware every single day are gunna make me about 15million is 4 months? 😎

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if OP has a certain page on eBay. Is advertising against T&C?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Buy your Silver on EBay my Amigos umm like today

Silver may skyrocket in price, but when it gets to $100 an oz....who's going to by it from you. At that point it's just an expensive brick.

The metals market is driven like every other commodity, by speculators. Remember the Hunt bros?

priceonomics.com...

The futures mkt. is much more exciting.

edit on 14-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The familiar chart patterns match all the other drops, Did you know I'm a chart hacker!!
That still doesn’t explain why you’re making these claims

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I would never buy metal on ebay.

I only buy from Apmex

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The Whole Bible is About Israel as God's Apple of his eye.....

The stretch of land that has seen perpetual strife & conflict, every single year, since before recorded history. That some sick twisted god.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

A very lucrative reset, for some.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I like precious metals as long as you hold the physical asset and not some BS fund thwt is leveraged to the hilt. That being said I would rather save my cash to invest in a down market than go all in on physical silver.

No one should keep all their assets in one investment vehicle because the world isn’t always predictable. Also, the worst investments are usually the ones everyone else is buying.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I can’t imagine that bankers would pull a reset on everybody’s debt. It’s their money they have loaned out. They are responsible for it anyways. This OP is famous for making all kinds of impossible claims based on biblical readings and he has already started them in this thread. I have asked him repeatedly why he thinks this will happen and all i have gotten as a reply is that...... he is a chart hacker, and we should just believe him that a $300 investment now will make you a millionaire in 4 months.

This thread should really be taken down before someone starts buying silver on his already tarnished word.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Hmmm... I guess I am going in.

Just popped an order for some Apmex rounds

edit on 14-10-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: TinySickTears

Silvers low was 1364.........wave 1 took it up then we had 1441 as the wave 2 low.....guess what.....then it hit 2100 but went down.....now at this low its a buy.....looking for above 5000......which was seen while back

Good risk to reward ratio anywhere under 2500......it's at 1444.......in a subdued market being manipulated by Chase Manhattan....Morgan's company....the same one fighting and losing to Tesla over alternating current vs direct current for the power grid....evil at Menlo Park

Just for clarification, when you say 1444, you do mean 14.44. Just clarifying things for the group. I'd assume you aren't saying those numbers as whole dollars(thousands).

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Buy just 325 bucks of Silver on Ebay...be worth 110,000 bucks in 4 months, listen to me now and believe me later.

This is extremely unlikely, less than 1% chance.

In 4 months 325$ of silver will be worth between 300 and 350$.
This is the most likely scenario 99% chance.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I mean cmon, you're saying that silver's value will increase by a factor of 338 x in 4 months.

That's so obscene and extreme.
With inflation on that level, your silver would be worthless anyways because the whole economy would have to crash in flames, and silver is useless in an apocalypse scenario. It's just dead weight.

During the end of the world you want food, water, weapons and ammo, and tools. Those are valid currencies, not silly worthless coins or bars of useless metals.

Silver is just a paperweight, there will be no industry left to utilize it.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Which brings up the barter, and why I put in there for us to be aware of about this one will be worse.....they raised interest to be able to drop it to help inflation but not this time

Which brings up Scriptures timing.......I'll stop there huh, we know about scripture and Israel and it's on over there.....we do not hear it though....Jerusalem post even skips over some of the haps
the words look like english, but they don’t mean anything.

I remember the first time I read his posts I was confident it was a bot/algorithm but after reading it more, I'm not so sure. Not sure if that is good or bad..

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

What device do you use to post messages? do your fingers actually make these random sets of words that appear in these threads? Do they come in the order that we see or do you write them down on individual pieces of paper, put them in a bowl, and pick them randomly?

J/K.. kind of.. sort of... lol !!

I thought maybe you used a voice to text program at first and it just didn't understand what you were saying!
edit on 10 14 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
DBL post - srry
edit on 10 14 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join