It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy your Silver on EBay my Amigos umm like today

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Gold too, if ya want...it doesn't matter.

What does matter however, that we act now to preserve what you have. The 10 year bond...ahh Y ezz, has just reached 2008 levels...OK? We want to be three weeks early on the call for calamity in the fundamental global central bank scamming, but we don't want to be three seconds too late

The trading instrument GBPJPY has shown that traders are driving bond purchases....and you don't want that . Silver will help in a chaos scenario......bartering with it.....till the after math of a cash crisis settles......then you are a millionaire just for buying 20,000 bucks in Silver today.

Buy just 325 bucks of Silver on Ebay...be worth 110,000 bucks in 4 months, listen to me now and believe me later. The reasoning is clear that the POTUS is playing a game saying the Fed reserve is causing these spike drops, but it's worse.

Spike drops in the stock market signal match my buddy's predictive models...for the repeat of 2008 but this time all the ammo for repatriation is gone. This time is not different than the other times it all tanked, the Dow will not keep going imo.

This time it will be worse....it's so fun fast and easy to get 20 one ounce silver rounds.....you'll like!! Mailed to your door in three days.....whatcha think

The spot market for metals is not the real price of Gold or Silver.....nor the paper ETF metals price levels which means the big boys are stocking up. Hello BLACK MONDAY SEASON huh!!

edit on 14-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I'm a precious metals investor too, and have been for well over a decade. You really have a lot of faith in your buddy's predictive models, huh?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Silver is at 14.55 per oz right now.

The best price i can find on ebay is over 17 an oz

That’s $3 over asking. What do you think silver is going to go up to in 4 months that it’s worth buying now at $3 over from ebay dealers?

Isn’t there better places to buy silver?
edit on 14-10-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

See robert p balan at seeking alpha......!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

325 for 20 ounces......in the cutest plastic container that could withstand anything....so handy

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

325 for 20 ounces......in the cutest plastic container that could withstand anything....so handy
what does your buddy predict that silver will be in 4 months?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Buy just 325 bucks of Silver on Ebay...be worth 110,000 bucks in 4 months, listen to me now and believe me later.

yeah thats not something i would be spreading around if i thought for in instant it was true

seems like bad investment practice to me

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

That is still $2 over. Aren’t there better places to buy silver than ebay?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Do you really think silver is going to go from $14 per oz to over $5500 per oz?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

No........12,000, in the reset

We need a reset to get rid of debt....sorry to post short sentences y'all.....I'll get better here in a minute

I feel like singing

They call me stormy Monday
But Tuesday's....just as bad
Oh Lord Wednesday is worse....
Thursday's all too so much been had...
Friday, ya know the Eagle fly so high then
Saturday we go out and play.
Sunday I go down to the church.....Hey I get on my knees and pray......

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That would put a loaf of bread at around $1700.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No........12,000, in the reset

We need a reset to get rid of debt....sorry to post short sentences y'all.....I'll get better here in a minute

I feel like singing

They call me stormy Monday
But Tuesday's....just as bad
A reset to get rid of debt? Do you really think they are just going to reset all debt? I know you have a loose grip on reality, but this sounds pretty odd coming from anybody, but since it’s coming from you, i am assured that this is nonsense.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Which brings up the barter, and why I put in there for us to be aware of about this one will be worse.....they raised interest to be able to drop it to help inflation but not this time

Which brings up Scriptures timing.......I'll stop there huh, we know about scripture and Israel and it's on over there.....we do not hear it though....Jerusalem post even skips over some of the haps

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Your post says that 20 oz of silver will be worth 110,000 that is $5500 per oz. now you have doubled that at $12,000 per oz?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Which brings up the barter, and why I put in there for us to be aware of about this one will be worse.....they raised interest to be able to drop it to help inflation but not this time

Which brings up Scriptures timing.......I'll stop there huh, we know about scripture and Israel and it's on over there.....we do not hear it though....Jerusalem post even skips over some of the haps
What are you talking about!?!?

Israel and scripture?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The Whole Bible is About Israel as God's Apple of his eye.....

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

the words look like english, but they don’t mean anything.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The Whole Bible is About Israel as God's Apple of his eye.....
Did god tell you that silver is going up to $12,000 per oz? Or is it bible code?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No fibo ratio elliott wave analysis and global fundamentals but mainly being in the seat.......time in the seat you know!
Of investing since 1965 when my dad would go to the newspaper office at night to get the next days stock quotes....and have me chart for Him at the age of 10.......and he had a wollensak reel to reel, and got tapes from Wycoff in NEW YORK to listen too......I heard em all the time and the guy would call my dad by first name on the tapes....

But time in the seat, having seen all the drops 88 99 2008, was it Aug 16?!!.....we never recovered from 2008, it's all a fake rise

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Loan rates have gone up but silver has gone down if anything. It prob is a good time to buy silver, but what makes you think it will rise to levels that seem rediculous? When precious metals go up, everything else does too. But you are talking catastrophic inflation. 7/8 of the world would die from starvation in the first month. That is pretty bad for business.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join