It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson so Correct with his ranting. IMHO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Yep, if they hadn't been in uniform nobody would have probably noticed, certainly not the Council of Muslims.
They were daft to do it, you can be pulled up on 'disrepute' charges for spitting in the street while in uniform.
I'm no fan of the guy but I can't really comment on what he claims about Muslims because I live in a 98+% non-Muslim region.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Thank you. Looks like the Army just being a bit PC. Nothing about this triggers me much.

Back in my day you would have been made to clean the bog with a toothbrush or something similar if you had stepped out of line. In fact, Punishment for all was the norm when one person stepped out of line and that line could be be something as simple as usless at making a bed or ironing a shirt... Ooh, they have taken their phones away. Oh, the injustice of it all.

Stephen talks about political correctness when maybe he should concentrate on why he gets so upset over the slightest of things. Snowflake Robinson.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The MCB aren't my better than the EDL, look at their 'investigation' into the abuse of Ahmadi Muslims and this whole thing smacks of double standards once again.
edit on 10-10-2018 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
Ah that was interesting. It is a bit shameful if 500 UK Muslims ran to fight with ISIS each year (1500 total) yet there are only 600 Muslims serving as soldiers in the entire British Army.
I wonder if they send their recruitment vans to schools in high Muslim population areas.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
My gosh, solo, we agree on something

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

it'll just be social media and the odd spittle flecked lunatic whipping them up in the local mosque.
Not all mosques, but there's a fair few that are deep in crazyland, like Finsbury Park when that captain hook bloke was there.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
In our post-multiculturalism society the question is how do fix all this?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Stephen is a self-proclaimed Zionist. That is all I need to know about him.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Bloody hell. I agree with Solo too. Wonders will never cease.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

Yes, but what annoyed me was his wide-eyed rant about how the MCB even exists. Hello? There's all kinds of religious councils and other organisations all over the place. There's the Jewish Leadership Council, Hindu Council UK, the Methodist Council and even a Temple of the Jedi Order in the UK. Is he going to complain about those? Of course not.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Yes but the difference is that the MCB is a sectarian organisation.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
My gosh, solo, we agree on something

Here's the rub. When you join the military you better grow up and grow up fast. Very soon bullets may be flying all around you. Acting like a bunch of girls who just met Justin Beiber at Tesco isn't really the image the Army wants out there.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Would the army act the same if it was Jeremy Corbyn? Name an enemy of the UK and he's probably buddies with them.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Why bring Corbyn into this.?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Why not bring Corbyn into it? Perhaps just to annoy you?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Why not bring thatcher into it?, after all, she did do deals with the IRA whereas Corbyn didn't. He was Just acting as an emissary between Sinn Fein and London. You all know this but prefer to paint a picture to suit your own agendas.

Oh, and why would it annoy me? I find him to be a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

More than just an "emissary". JC and his cronies actively supported the IRA's "armed struggle". McMao even praised the IRA for their "bullets and their bombs".

Thatcher was nearly killed by the IRA and thank goodness that JC was never in any position to do a deal with them.

You find JC a hypocrite? Excellent. Now you are getting somewhere.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

More than just an "emissary". JC and his cronies actively supported the IRA's "armed struggle". McMao even praised the IRA for their "bullets and their bombs".

Thatcher was nearly killed by the IRA and thank goodness that JC was never in any position to do a deal with them.

You find JC a hypocrite? Excellent. Now you are getting somewhere.

Activly supported the IRA?. Jeesus man, You make it sound like JC had his own active unit. grow up.

John Lennon showed more support for the IRA, He actively funded them, yet we have a international airport named after him.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

But he did actively support the IRA . Why so triggered? It's a fact, deal with it:

JC and McDonnell's Close Links to the IRA

It's the Telegraph, which you won't like as a source, but it does deal with facts, and there are plenty of other sources.

John Lennon? He is not trying to be our PM, is he?

Good. I'm back to disagreeing with you. Everything's back to normal again.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Good. I'm back to disagreeing with you. Everything's back to normal again.

Pmsl!
I agree about Corbyn and the IRA, he also wanted to share the Falklands with Argentina, the #ing weasel.
On-topic, those young soldiers were daft doing it in uniform, it was bound to cause controversy, lesson learned I'd say.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join