It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson so Correct with his ranting. IMHO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Noticed this in the news here in the UK yesterday and it seriously makes my blood boil. These young soldiers are giving it for their country and being treated with the leftish BS which is ruining our country as well as others. Jeez louise.

edit on 9 10 2018 by skywatcher44 because: .

(post by Plotus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Good luck.

We are quickly following you over the edge.

Jeez louise doesn't even come close to covering it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The people who need to listen just won't because of who the messenger is and what they have been told to think about him.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The main goal of Islam is to spread the religion everywhere and make everyone join or die. That is not what Mohammad taught, but many of their religious groups do not care anymore what Mohammad was trying to do.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The main goal of Islam is to spread the religion everywhere and make everyone join or die. That is not what Mohammad taught, but many of their religious groups do not care anymore what Mohammad was trying to do.

Yeah, that's always been a problem. Listening to middle-men and people who "interpret" what the main dude was trying to say. It gets so bad you don't know that the real message was, or if there even was one. And people are just so hungry for answers they'll go along with it rather than actually sit down and consider if it makes any sense. Because that would be too much work.

And not just Islam and Mohammed. Everybody.
edit on 9-10-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Considering that the invaders are anti Semite and Jewish people are now aligning with the AfD in Germany???? How will the progs promote the AfD as anti semite???? With the EU under attack by Hungary, Poland, and Italy, how long can the unelected totalitarian government hold on?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Christianity is also cancer.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yet it has more life and hope for the world than the poison you promote?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You have to understand that even if you don't practice it you are still Christian.

Our whole culture, our laws and our way of life are all based on Christian values so even if we're atheists we are still also to certain degree Christian.

The problem with the EDL and even Tommy Robinson is that people have been told that they're far right so even though they aren't really the few people who are far right will gravitate towards them, those few can then be used by those wishing to shut them down as proof of being.

The really true evil (and I mean evil) in UK politics is Corbyn but somehow he manages to get away with everything; supporting the IRA, Anti-semitism, association with radical Islamics...it truly is some sort of cult complete with it's own mantra 'oh Jeremy Corbyn'

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

Yet my what you would call religion (my beliefs) predate Christianity by thousands of years.

I think the word you were looking for wasn't Christianity... it was morality.

One doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the other.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: biggilo

Yet my what you would call religion (my beliefs) predate Christianity by thousands of years.

I think the word you were looking for wasn't Christianity... it was morality.

One doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the other.

I knew exactly what words I wanted to use.

Western European culture is all founded in Christianity and much of it is taken for granted without any thought. Much of our laws, literature, art and even architecture stem from it. Therefore even if we aren't practising it we are still in a way Christian.
edit on 9-10-2018 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So calling Christianity cancer is bad but calling Islam cancer is good?

Oh right, conservative Christians, I almost forgot. I see why you're mad. Yeah, Religion is cancer and Christianity is the most cancerous of em all.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I don't think that's really very fair, would you care to explain how Christianity is the worst?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

So calling Christianity cancer is bad but calling Islam cancer is good?

Oh right, conservative Christians, I almost forgot. I see why you're mad. Yeah, Religion is cancer and Christianity is the most cancerous of em all.

Odd you brought up Islam! I didn't, YOU DID! You Marxists who protect Islam while bashing Christianity are JOKES! You realize Islam is PRO LIFE? Do you see Christians in todays society treating women as 2nd class citizens or worse like believers of Islam do?

I don't know any Christians who think it's okay to beat their wives, but many Islamist do!

Remember, You decided to bash Christians, and it was YOU who brought up Islam!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
All the major religions are pro-life as far as i am aware.
Christianity had the reformation, those who like to bash it often forget that point and like to quote obscure passages from the bible.

Islam on the other hand has not had any form of reformation and doesn't look likely.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Tommy is just speaking out for the traditional English who are feeling alienated.
Small wonder they are it isn't their country any more.
There's new invisible thought and speech lines they may not cross without fear of punishment.

Eta: The website standwithourlads is crashed likely due to overwhelming traffic.
Or government interference via the cablecom.

Eta 10/12/18: Sure enough the UK government asked the cable companies to deny service -

#IamSoldierX Sign here --> www.standwithourlads.com they are so scared of the strength of feeling that the establishment have asked internet service providers to block the site. If you cannot get onto the site to sign, switch off your WiFi and click on the link with your mobile data and it will work.

voiceofeurope.com...
e dit on 12-10-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Hmmn....... Some cancers are treatable others are terminal.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Call him by his real name please. It's not 'Tommy Robinson', he's Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon. He's an idiot who doesn't understand contempt of court laws, a former member of the BNP (who have fortunately totally imploded into irrelevance now), a former member of the EDL and all in all a man who I distrust and loathe because all he ever seems to do is scream hatred.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Got to say I agree with Tommy Robinson on this - absolutely disgraceful.

But he does seem to rabbit on in the video, makes his point then after about four minutes he starts getting quite annoying.
Maybe he should stick to the facts and try to stop the ranting.

But to be fair, at least he is passionate.

a reply to: Asktheanimals

Tommy is just speaking out for the traditional English who are feeling alienated.

There is absolutely no-one looking out for the interests and well being of ordinary white, working class males in this country and they are probably the most disenfranchised section of our society.

There's no special interest groups or sections of political parties trying to speak up or represent their wishes.

Those that do are immediately labelled racist and far right and demonised by MSM and all major political parties...the same political parties that have used, abused and manipulated them for centuries.

Of course I now will be deemed a racist and a bigot by the usual suspects....but that won't make what I have said any less true.

Small wonder they are it isn't their country any more.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join