It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. Hope you are all doing ok!

Had my daily narcotic IV late this morning (ie 2 hrs ago) :

...and it's now slowly starting to have some effect. Such a mix should give relief right away, but I guess my back has not read that label!

Anyway, off to hospital tomorrow. Just found out from my neighbour Marta that the hospital has wifi, so hopefully I'll be able to communicate online if they decide I need to stay there. Otherwise not much else to report.

The weather here is brilliant. Way warmer than usual for this time of year and sunny, clear skies. So, no complaints on that score!

edit on 9/10/18 by JustMike because: I added a bit.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Look at you all cheerful. Well I would be too with that morning cocktail. All I got is coffee

I couldn't find any flowers all I had was a tree, it's a plant right. Would you like some chocolate too?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I wish I was all cheerful in that pic, and wish even more it was because of a nice buzz from the (legal) drugs. But actually I'm just putting on a sort of a smile for the pic. TBH, I get no buzz at all from all that stuff. A couple of beers would have me smiling more -- or even the coffee I had at breakfast!

It's weird, because I have never, ever used any of those narcy sorts substances on a recreational basis; only had them at rare intervals in medical settings. But it seems I have an absurdly high tolerance right now.

The doc is not sure why this is, but he noted I am still in pain right after a drip has finished -- which ain't normal. But the damage is pretty bad, so maybe that's the factor. Brain is too busy dealing with all those incoming signals to go off on its own little wander somewhere.

And yes, that's a plant.
Thank you. I am rather fond of trees. Moreso of chocolate I guess -- and I'm not forbiddden to have some!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
yaaaayyy! lots of new pages!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

what happened to the injured person, you know? i didnt understand anything.maybe he cant write so i decided to ask you.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Look further back on this page, sweetie. Good Morn'n to you.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

here is a pic.we need to fill these pages.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

i swear i read them but didnt understand. he drank too much?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

quote JustMike "It's weird, because I have never, ever used any of those narcy sorts substances on a recreational basis; only had them at rare intervals in medical settings. But it seems I have an absurdly high tolerance right now. "

I was just kidding about the drugs. I have always avoided them like the plague and I too do not not react well to opioid products. When my shoulder would dislocate they would pump me with pethidine and much to their annoyance I would still be screeming. It just makes me woosy but doesn't numb the pain.

Some one should be around with chocolate soon.

edit on 9-10-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Just

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I'm surprised lol. I see you've already got a few pages in since last night.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I don't know why this image popped onto the screen. Must have been triggered by something.

You take a long nap and de-grumpifie.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Morn'n Skid, Coffee?

How's your neck of the woods today?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I am not a Doctor but maybe this is easier to understand.

JustMike has back problems. Discs (vertebrae) in the spinal column are pressing on nerves and that causes much pain and damage to the nerves.

edit on 9/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

ah easy i got it now.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

coffee doesnt hurt cups. stop doing that.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Note my big smiley at the end of my opening par in reply to you. (
)

It's all good, in other words.

I've actually had other powerful opiates in the past in a hospital setting and they worked fine. Also made me feel like I was practically floating away. It's just that this time around they don't do much. At least, not right away, and no nice, floaty feelings.

I have our table and cupboards plates cleared and ready for the chocolates. Just ask them to park the 3-ton delivery truck out back so the neighbours won't get too jealous.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It could be hard to follow as I started the posts about this in the previous Shed. But it's like LightSpeedDriver said: back problems due to disc trouble and damaged nerves. I'll be back in hospital tomorrow and then I'll know more about what they plan to do, but it's likely there'll be some surgery.

It's not often I've looked forward to going to hospital, but I am this time.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

i didnt understand. for example we go to dentist and dont feel much.why dont they use dentist things?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

i see i see. once they told me my neck needed such surgery because pain etc. but then it vanished. i mean pain. i dont know maybe doctor saw it wrong then.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
* Sheye tentatively steps into the new Shed , and begins walking to her room. Passing a door with a mirror on the outside, she catches her refection and smiles. She knows she is not some faceless interweb soul, looking for light. She has found all she needs in the Sacred and Divine realms , and wishes this beauty on the Shed. She continues walking past the mirror, chuckling to herself.*

Mornin’ Sheddites . Tis a brand new day , and I wish you all a fine one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join