It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Sheye

Our boys are very talented and have shared some amazing things with us. I am so hoping that they do another collaborative for us soon.

That would be nice 👍🏼.. but sometimes real life gets in the way. I know trolls are very busy in Accasia, so I would suggest Tom or Gordie book recording time with a troll’s manager. 😏

All kidding aside ... they are talented and very generous to share their time and talents with the Shed. ( even the trolls think they rock )

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

LOL!

Sorry, I had to take off to clean my little fish tank. I'm procrastinating doing the turtle's as his has more contraptions and is more work. Plus I have to go back and forth with heavy jugs of water to add fresh water. He has plenty enough for now and water is treated and still looks clean, so I shall wait.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It's difficult to vape when half your mouth is frozen lol

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico'

Hahaha! You can do it, I know you can.
I'm all over the place as usual... here, facebook and youtube.
How are you today Brent? I see you survived the dentist.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
For anyone who may need this right now...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm doin good, thank you other than the holes in my mouth. Your day is going well?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just read this and wanted to share.

"The one thing that you have that nobody else has

is you

Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision.

So write and draw and build and play and dance and live

as only you can."
_Neil Gaiman

edit on 9-10-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Yes thank you! I had a good sleep. Woke up very late this afternoon, but really needed the rest.

Feeling refreshed, renewed, invigorated. That is rare ya know, for me. LOL

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

"Neil Gaiman" I like his show American Gods. Haven't read the comic books yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I have never heard of him until I saw that poem.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Please have me in your prayers. I am in the middle of a sudden severe thunderstorm watch and tornadoes are popping up all around me.
I am scared. I don't have a basement and I will not leave my babies. Say a prayer please.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Please have me in your prayers. I am in the middle of a sudden severe thunderstorm watch and tornadoes are popping up all around me.
I am scared. I don't have a basement and I will not leave my babies. Say a prayer please.

In my prayers WIS .😕
edit on 9-10-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Praying for you and your babies Wis! Please check in when you can. I'm worried!

edit on 9-10-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have to sleep soon, WIS, but you're in my thoughts and I'm sending positive vibes your way. May your guardian angels watch over you all.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Be safe, WIS. Prayers for you all.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Prayers for the safety of you and yours!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Thank you for your "thoughts". I am out of the "deep purple zone" for a few hours now, but there are incoming "foes".

I am crying, 70 mile winds, I hate those things. When I sailed I knew what the ocean could do to me, I knew what to do and when to do it. I knew I could die and I knew how. Our crew knew what to do, we all knew there were dire implications.

Tornadoes are random SOB's (sorry) that hit you like a freight train off track. I don't blame nature. A wave is a wave. But they terrify me. I have seen them rip up ancient trees, demolish buildings and the sound, it is horrific.

I would rather be in the middle of the Great Atlantic knowing I would be dead within hours than face a tornado. At least I would know we are going down.
Not so concerned about me, but my babies have no clew. The conditions are still "favorable" so I will go to bed with the radio on. 3:45 calls me in the morn.
Thank God nothing happened.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Stay safe dear friend and cuddle with those sweet animals of yours! I will continue praying for you and those in harms way. Love you!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Must be global !

Getting smashed with heavy rain, thunder and lightning as I type ... 1 cat has disappeared ( hiding ) the other couldn't give a rat's...

Stay safe WIS 😎

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I am out of the "deep purple zone" for a few hours now, but there are incoming "foes".

Did you see a woman from Tokyo? A child in time? Were you mistreated? Space truckin', chasing that highway star? Or was it just smoke on the water?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join