It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford says she absolutely does NOT want Kavanaugh to be impeached

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Lol
You are amusing
Incorrect but amusing

"Just you wait...."
Hahaha
What a chump

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm showing you how I've been saying the same thing for over a year now. I'm not saying anything different now than I was back then. Funnily enough neither are you or most other people on here. It has nothing to do with "look at me" as if I need your approval, though it's not surprising you'd try to turn it into that.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
...Yes, you read that right.

As Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh awaits a final Senate confirmation vote, a lawyer representing Christine Blasey Ford says she absolutely does not want him impeached if Democrats take control of Congress.

Ford's attorney Debra Katz tells CNN's Dana Bash in an interview that Ford only wanted to tell her story
Lying Fake News CNN

Well, well, well... She was so traumatized by a sexual assault that she went in front of the world to testify about how it ripped her life apart, caused permanent PTSD to the point that she had to install escape doors in her home, and how she felt the need to face this hardship out of a civic duty to make sure Kavanaugh isn't elected to the Supreme Court...
But if he is elected, well then she ABSOLUTELY definitely DOES NOT want him impeached.

And then there's this gem:

"We, as her counsel, informed her of all options made available to us by the committee. We showed her all of the correspondence," Bank said. "And what they were offering was sending staffers to speak to her.

It's very interesting that Ford's attorney Debra Banks came out with this claim that Ford knew about the offer for staffers to come to her. If I recall correctly, Ford claimed that (despite her conveniently sudden fear of flying) she only flew to Washington because she wasn't aware of any offer for people to come to her.
No, she and everyone behind her knew they could have flown staffers right to her, but they instead planned on turning the whole thing into a public spectacle to try to harm Kavanaugh's chances of being elected to the Supreme Court.

But remember, if he IS elected, Christine Ford ABSOLUTELY doesn't want anyone to try to impeach him. Gee, I wonder why?

So are we to assume ford will now attempt to be the voice of reason?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm showing you how I've been saying the same thing for over a year now. I'm not saying anything different now than I was back then. Funnily enough neither are you or most other people on here. It has nothing to do with "look at me" as if I need your approval, though it's not surprising you'd try to turn it into that.

Oh more lies
Today I am saying something much different
Kavanaugh was confirmed
Trump wins again

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You mad? Sounds like it.

Like I said, they've probably got it in the oven right now just waiting for the right time to pull it out. What makes you think any differently? Oh, that's right, you're caught up in the illusion that it's not all scripted to cause outrage. Can't blame you for not seeing it, they're master manipulators.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Celebrating currently!
18 yo scotch

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

In other words: "Go Trump! Yay team! Screw Democrats!"

So no, you're not saying anything new. You're regurgitating the same argument just on a different story.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

So no, you're not saying anything new. You're regurgitating the same argument just on a different story.

Very nice twist there rubber man
Those are your hateful words not mine
No matter how you may try you wont bring me down today my anger friend.

Today is new no matter if you chose to acknowledge it or not.
New SCOTUS judge.
A generational shift has occurred.

Sorry for you anger and hateful divisiveness.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So... yay government? Is that what you're saying?

Boy have they got you wrapped around their finger. A few years ago you didn't trust the government at all but now all of a sudden you do! Strange times we live in.

Thank you media, thank you for making Trump look like an outsider! Now we can trust our government and the decisions it makes! Yay Republicans, go team!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'm simply saying cheers!
The rest is your spin, which is quite ironic as you have been railing against the MSM for that?
Is your native name speak with forked tongue?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Ah, so the classic "I'm going to use your own argument against you because I don't have one of my own".

Classic move, very skillfully done too. Subtle.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: trollz

so she wanted her story SOLD but doesnt want him ruined. What a bitch.

Fixed it for you..

Cause somebody sold her on this idea, she was used and discarded by the left.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

There's no spin, I'm just putting your own words into context.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Hahahaha
Ford has surrendered
Kavanaugh has won
Justice prevails
Cheers!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

Seth Rich

has that been solved yet? Until it has, it's a mystery. I sure don't claim to know who did it, just as I don't claim to know who had more influence on the 2016 election, the Russians, or the Media driven by the left wing machine. But I do have theories.
I try not to make empirical statements, they tend to bite you in the ass. you?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Democrats screwed themselves...in every orifice.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You think I care about that? Bahaha! As if I'm naive enough to trust ANY politician in such a high seat. Now that's the joke right there, believing that a politician is an honest person.

Good for Kavanaugh, hopefully he does a good job. Now, can we get back to the fact that the only reason you put so much stock into this is because the media told you to? Why do you allow the media to lead you around by the nose?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good, they deserved it.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You should start your own thread
Shoot me a PM I may participate
This thread is about ford surrendering and kavanaugh victory
Drinks on me
Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Democrats screwed themselves...in every orifice.

I bet Swetnick wished she was there....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join