It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford says she absolutely does NOT want Kavanaugh to be impeached

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

In other words: "Go Trump! Yay team! Screw Democrats!"

So no, you're not saying anything new. You're regurgitating the same argument just on a different story.

Democrats screwed themselves...in every orifice.

I bet Swetnick wished she was there....

last seen scouring the internet looking for her go fund me page. To date, none found.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You think I care about that? Bahaha! As if I'm naive enough to trust ANY politician in such a high seat. Now that's the joke right there, believing that a politician is an honest person.

Good for Kavanaugh, hopefully he does a good job. Now, can we get back to the fact that the only reason you put so much stock into this is because the media told you to? Why do you allow the media to lead you around by the nose?

You got us we can’t form a single thought of our own we haven’t ascended to your god like intellect level.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

CNN appreciates the ad revenue you just gave them by linking to their website. You guys keep them relevant.

It's cool. You get paid by them anyways. It's helping your paycheck.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Where's that proof that Michelle Obama is a man? How about Obama being a Muslim who was born in Kenya? Has that birth certificate been proven to be a fake yet? Also, I wonder how many gay men Obama has had sex with? I mean that one guy said Obama was gay so it must be true.

See where I'm going with this? You guys did the same thing with Obama. I'm not excusing what happened with Kavanaugh but you guys sound like people crying over spilt milk after knocking over someone else's glass first.

They're in the same place as Trump's tax return.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The context of this is bit different than stated here. Dr. Ford did not come out with her truth to advance a political agenda; thus she would not want to impeach Kavanaugh from that perspective. She might, however, want him impeached for other reasons. That was not addressed by her attorney, nor Dr. Ford.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
The context of this is bit different than stated here. Dr. Ford did not come out with her truth to advance a political agenda; thus she would not want to impeach Kavanaugh from that perspective. She might, however, want him impeached for other reasons. That was not addressed by her attorney, nor Dr. Ford.
That’s why in the 36 years since the alleged incident she chose the time that would have the most political capital right? Come on it’s not even like he was a compete unknown in the past 10 years so it’s not like she was suddenly reminded that he “sexually assaulted” because he came out of nowhere. This was all political nothing to do with right or wrong just how it could be leveraged and that’s despicable.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Christine Ford celebrating Kavanaughs win.

edit on 6-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Christine Ford celebrating Kavanaughs win.

That’s just cruel to the girl in the gif she could never look as bad as the “good” Dr. Ford.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I'm showing you how I've been saying the same thing for over a year now. I'm not saying anything different now than I was back then. Funnily enough neither are you or most other people on here. It has nothing to do with "look at me" as if I need your approval, though it's not surprising you'd try to turn it into that.

Oh more lies
Today I am saying something much different
Kavanaugh was confirmed
Trump wins again

And it's driving Nancy Pelosi CRAZY...with RAGE and HATE!

www.foxnews.com...

I hope she end up like the captain who was obsessed with destroying Moby Dick.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

as my post was ignored - betteer answer my own rhetorical question :

yes - debra katz was sat next to dr ford during the hearings

so who is lying ???

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm showing you how I've been saying the same thing for over a year now. I'm not saying anything different now than I was back then. Funnily enough neither are you or most other people on here. It has nothing to do with "look at me" as if I need your approval, though it's not surprising you'd try to turn it into that.

Oh more lies
Today I am saying something much different
Kavanaugh was confirmed
Trump wins again

And it's driving Nancy Pelosi CRAZY...with RAGE and HATE!

www.foxnews.com...

I hope she end up like the captain who was obsessed with destroying Moby Dick.

That's actually a great picture of where we are now. The party leadership has abandoned any platform outside of "we must end that whale" . Everything else is just a means to that end at this point.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Probably because she doesn't want to be targeted for perjury.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

People lie about sexual assault?
For purely political reasons?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

CNN appreciates the ad revenue you just gave them by linking to their website. You guys keep them relevant.

Refer to the T&C, put up a link or get a post yanked?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper

People lie about sexual assault?
For purely political reasons?

Yes... yes they do... where have you been... guessing you totally missed the whole Julie Swetnick debacle huh... 🤔

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Who?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: SwissMarked

Who?

That would be a lady (term used extremely "loosely") that accused someone of gang rape for purely political reasons... you can't seriously be commenting on this tread and not know that...
edit on 7-10-2018 by SwissMarked because: cause... reasons... and stuff... wouldn't you like to know...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join