It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford says she absolutely does NOT want Kavanaugh to be impeached

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
...Yes, you read that right.

As Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh awaits a final Senate confirmation vote, a lawyer representing Christine Blasey Ford says she absolutely does not want him impeached if Democrats take control of Congress.

Ford's attorney Debra Katz tells CNN's Dana Bash in an interview that Ford only wanted to tell her story
Lying Fake News CNN

Well, well, well... She was so traumatized by a sexual assault that she went in front of the world to testify about how it ripped her life apart, caused permanent PTSD to the point that she had to install escape doors in her home, and how she felt the need to face this hardship out of a civic duty to make sure Kavanaugh isn't elected to the Supreme Court...
But if he is elected, well then she ABSOLUTELY definitely DOES NOT want him impeached.

And then there's this gem:

"We, as her counsel, informed her of all options made available to us by the committee. We showed her all of the correspondence," Bank said. "And what they were offering was sending staffers to speak to her.

It's very interesting that Ford's attorney Debra Banks came out with this claim that Ford knew about the offer for staffers to come to her. If I recall correctly, Ford claimed that (despite her conveniently sudden fear of flying) she only flew to Washington because she wasn't aware of any offer for people to come to her.
No, she and everyone behind her knew they could have flown staffers right to her, but they instead planned on turning the whole thing into a public spectacle to try to harm Kavanaugh's chances of being elected to the Supreme Court.

But remember, if he IS elected, Christine Ford ABSOLUTELY doesn't want anyone to try to impeach him. Gee, I wonder why?
edit on 10/6/2018 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/6/2018 by trollz because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

But remember, if he IS elected, Christine Ford ABSOLUTELY doesn't want anyone to try to impeach him. Gee, I wonder why?

If anyone needed more evidence of a lawyer protecting her client from legitimate defamation lawsuits, well here it is.

This has always been a lie. Lies get you sued.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It's called "damage control".

This whole crapfest has backfired on dems, the Nazi-feminist movement, and the dems chances of gaining power next month.

They have shown themselves to be hateful partisan tools who have managed to nearly destroy an innocent mans life, and have marginalized REAL sexual assault.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

What's amazing is that her attorneys seem to be throwing her under the bus to protect themselves.

You couldn't write this stuff in a fiction novel and be believed.

Crazy times.
edit on 6-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The whole "I never knew they offered to come to California to interview me" thing is really odd."

This offer (and Grassley's letter) was all over the news at the time.

Did her attorneys keep Ford away from the television and newspapers too?

edit on 6-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
and they lived happily ever after.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

What's amazing is that her attorneys seem to be throwing her under the bus to protect themselves.

You couldn't write this stuff in a fiction novel and be believed.

Crazy times.

She’ll be thrown under the bus even harder by the dems now that her political capital has been extinguished.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Gives you a window into how 'hunkered down' she was during that period for her to not have learned about it through the media.

link   
CNN appreciates the ad revenue you just gave them by linking to their website. You guys keep them relevant.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So Ford and the lefts entire point was just to destroy Kavanaughs life,family and hurt Republicans to win the midterms.

Absolutely effing disgusting.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

They'll claim it is because she's a victim and chooses not to relive the trauma.

Eventually they'll paint her as a shattered traffic helpless figure, whether she likes it or not.

I wonder how long before Ford openly blasts her side for how they depict her?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Oh ok all better then now harm no foul right guys??? /s

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Their whining about citzens united and throwing the usual bs.

For those that want to watch the vote today.

www.c-span.org.../senate-debates-brett-kavanaugh-nomination-final-vote-expected-afternoon&live

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Their whining about citzens united and throwing the usual bs.

For those that want to watch the vote today.

www.c-span.org.../senate-debates-brett-kavanaugh-nomination-final-vote-expected-afternoon&live

fixed link
There ya go buddy

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Where's that proof that Michelle Obama is a man? How about Obama being a Muslim who was born in Kenya? Has that birth certificate been proven to be a fake yet? Also, I wonder how many gay men Obama has had sex with? I mean that one guy said Obama was gay so it must be true.

See where I'm going with this? You guys did the same thing with Obama. I'm not excusing what happened with Kavanaugh but you guys sound like people crying over spilt milk after knocking over someone else's glass first.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What does that snip have to do with Ford not wanting the 'rapist' Kavanaugh impeached?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: BigDave-AR

They'll claim it is because she's a victim and chooses not to relive the trauma.

Eventually they'll paint her as a shattered traffic helpless figure, whether she likes it or not.

I wonder how long before Ford openly blasts her side for how they depict her?

Meh...she got her $1M+ GoFundMe out of it...TIME magazine cover...Ben & Jerry will probably name a flavor after her...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
CNN appreciates the ad revenue you just gave them by linking to their website. You guys keep them relevant.

And you would have complained if it was a right wing news site.

No winning with you.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
She got her payday from the go fund me accounts. Not only that, but she will be lucky if more stories about supposed eye-witnesses don’t come forward with stories of being bullied to change their accounts like Leland, the ex-wife of Democratic activists Bob Beckel. This entire story seemed to be fabricated based upon some recovered memory from baby-voice Ford, who then reattributed things from her past, such as needing a 2nd front door so she could rent out half of her home, so they would support her story. Nothing about her story sounded credible...from the odd baby voice, to the fear of flying, to the 2nd front door lie, to her supposed ignorance of lie-detector tests, to her lack of knowledge about the committee offering to come to her, to her changing story of how many people were present at the supposed event, to the lack of corroboration by any of the “witnesses”, to the odd silence and lack of support by any of her family.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The whole "I never knew they offered to come to California to interview me" thing is really odd."

This offer (and Grassley's letter) was all over the news at the time.

Did her attorneys keep Ford away from the television and newspapers too?

That would be my guess....they likely kept her from any internet or TV access as they didnt want her to see the crap show prior to testifying.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join