It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man roundhouse-kicks pro-life woman

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

M16 is generation dependent.

Most units still have some M16s in their arsenals. We got our M4A1s just before deploying.
edit on 5 10 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

M16 is generation dependent.

Most units still have some M16s in their arsenals. We got our M4A1s just before deploying.

Indeed I agree, but it seems strange to me , unless it was considerable ways back that he would refer to it as that when what youre carrying most of your service is an M4 at least I did .......and theres no dif except the configuration and full auto s0....
edit on 10/5/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This person should have had the absolute s#!t kicked out of him. And yes, I am advocating it. I'm sick to death of the whiny baby generation. They contribute nothing and are nothing. Worthless wastes of space the lot of them.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Why am I watching this bullcorn...I've got laundry and sheet to do.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well if one of those MMA people man or women, hears of this he will be lucky to make it out of the cage.

Nah, I bet if he fought McGregor he could flatten that sissy boy just as easy as Mayweather did.

OK, but I am seeing that as sarcasm.
and star

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

We did that for the handguns and standard issues like M16 in my unit.

In what army? Proper nomenclature was forcibly drilled into our heads. I don't know how they did in it your battery, but from basic to my first duty station, proper nomenclature of materiel was a requirement.

The US ARMY and I am old school, out before the Gulf War. So if you younger ones think you know what is up and what is down in the world of Warfare, you probably have another think coming. My ROTC commander showed us a wall full of LT's that didn't make it a month in Nam and the leading reason was 'they thought they knew it all'. Study Sun Tzu if you want some keen insight on where I am.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

We did that for the handguns and standard issues like M16 in my unit.

In what army? Proper nomenclature was forcibly drilled into our heads. I don't know how they did in it your battery, but from basic to my first duty station, proper nomenclature of materiel was a requirement.

I second this.........if we would have misspoke about any part of it we would have been heckled into obscurity.......

My suspicion is (sneeezebullsnip)

We also didnt call it an M16 we called it an M4.........soooooooo..........

Well our term was "Clip"

We did have magazines as I described. I think they changed the nomenclature from my time if that is what they do.

Brain-Housing group sound familiar? We used that term too.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Am I the only one confused what part a gay man has to play there?

Not like he has any skin in this game.

Or ever will for that matter.

Lauren Southern was attacked at a protest by something that resembled a male and the crowed protected him.

There once was a time if a man hit a woman in public he would likely end up in a hospital. But 2016 happened and here we are. Woman get assaulted by noodle armed virtue signalling mental midgets with little recourse from the bubble they inhabit.

See a few ATS members running interference for these individuals too....

*smh*

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ok buddy.

What ever you say.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Vegans gone wild.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I hope he gets stung by a jelly fish and no one pees on him except a syphilitic leprosy patient with bloody ebola urine.

I hope he gets dealt with in a way which is appropriate - with the full force of the law.

I don't like vigilante justice or cruel and unusual punishment, but that's just me as a leftist cuck (see my signature).
edit on 6/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

Rationally, I hope that he receives punishment for his alleged crime against another individual.

Emotionally, I hope that an angry wolverine rips his tiny testicles off and eats them while he clutches the bleeding hole where his genitals once were.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Scumbag tweeted this.

Jordan Hunt ‏ @jordan_hunt18 @jordan_hunt18

I will NOT apologize for defending women’s right to choose. Even to a woman.

#TheResistance

Here is this things Twitter account

Dude, it's a satire page. You have been getting trolled. It says "satire" in the description and there's no way it's serious. The entire page seems designed specifically to rile you up.

EDIT: The page was created in September 2018, it does not show the exact date. He has retweeted tweets from before the incident in the video, but I think that's the date of the tweets that he was retweeting, not when he retweeted them.

If it's him, he's trolling you. Maybe the posts from before the incident are not trolling. Then, this would be a case of a liberal triggering conservatives.

If it's not him, then someone else is trolling you.

EDIT 2: This was on his page:

The page is so obviously designed to trigger people so hard. Don't take the bait.

Then he includes #TheResistance and another one against capitalism in his posts. Come on. This is propaganda designed to rile us up and divide us, it's so clear as day, and it's probably designed to rile up conservatives so they go vote in the coming election.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Man accused of kicking anti-abortion protester arrested in Toronto

Jordan Hunt, 26, of Toronto, has been charged with eight counts of assault and seven counts of mischief under $5,000 in connection with the alleged Sept. 30 incident near Keele Street and Bloor Street.

www.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
SO, any word from 3rd wave feminists on this mansplaining, round-house-kicker, and his patriarchal tyranny? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Proud Leftist Homosexual Vegetarian Soy Boy Cuck who gets triggered easily here. Don't know if I would call myself a 3rd wave feminist - probably not.

Yeah, he got charged for it, as he should have.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Definitely it's a satanic symbol that he has around his neck.
Pentagram in a circle with the point facing down.
I'm sure he gets his kicks in other ways too.
Time in prison for assaulting a woman is the least
of his upcoming problems.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

He's the kind of guy that wouldnt even think of doing something like that if there were an actual man present.

He's also the kind of guy I would pick up by the throat and peanuts and very disrespectfully throw to the ground. Ever done that to someone? It gets great reactions from the onlookers.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Roundhouse?

Pshah.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986>>> When the Antifa people are called Nazis, there's a reason. They are. lash out and hurt and persecute other people. They choose a movement or ideology that will give them an excuse to target a group of people and then they lash out at them. This guy cares nothing about abortion rights, he wants to argue with and abuse anyone weaker than himself and pretend he's right for doing so. The Berkeley Prof bashed people in the head with a bicycle lock from behind. They'll gang up and punch people wearing MAGA hats. They can't win an intellectual debate so they resort to violence. Some have mental health issues like some of the women who scream and act insane at anyone they disagree with. They claim victimhood and attack anyone who stands up to them. They'll harass people at marches, at rallys, at restaurants. Its fascism. They are fascists out to control other people and force them to think the way they do. And when they get what they want, they'll move on to attack some other helpless target.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join